Mya Celestia Is Dead!

Tarquinus

[quote name='Aysun' date='02 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1275524365' post='60831']
Part of that bad is screwing over those perceived as good. Mya is perceived as 'good' and just got screwed over. Now, the 'good' can either fight back with some real force of their own or take it. Either way, welcome to the game!
[/quote]

MD is good and bad on a very surface level. Mostly MD is full of people who make decisions based on what they believe is right and wrong. The idea of teams of good and teams of bad is simplifying life to an extreme.

And the last line? You have been here far less time than Sharazhad. I believe it is she who should be welcoming you.

Awi

[quote name='Aysun' date='03 June 2010 - 03:19 AM' timestamp='1275524365' post='60831']
*AHEM*

@DST: Basically everything you've mentioned we already openly knew, save for the murder weapon which, yes, you seem to have spoiled. It still needs to be sought after, however, and the actual root of the motive has yet to really be revealed, and that's what everyone's been debating about since it happened. So really, you've not provided a great deal of new information. :))

[/quote]

*AHEM* that's why you all flocked to post to the forum your findings. Please find a better argument. *AHEM*

Sso what now we have discovered the murderer and the weapon and still various details are being discovered so i suppose the main things left are the reason and reaction. I can only guess of the reason but I also somehow feel there is more to it then just what little I know and am responsible for.

[quote name='awiiya' date='02 June 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1275524581' post='60832']
MD is good and bad on a very surface level. Mostly MD is full of people who make decisions based on what they believe is right and wrong. The idea of teams of good and teams of bad is simplifying life to an extreme.

And the last line? You have been here far less time than Sharazhad. I believe it is she who should be welcoming you.

Awi
[/quote]

It wasn't that sort of literal welcoming. *laugh*

@DST: It's all been going on within MD itself, and someone already mentioned Ivorak and the other general knowledge in this thread as it is.

Aysun - sorry for misspelling your name.

Sharazhad - I didn't want to spoil the surprise or the shock. I've been roleplaying for a very long time myself - over thirty years - so I am aware of the "consent" issue, and I find your words and tone patronizing. I think it is unfair to Mya's roleplaying skill to assume she can't handle what happened. As it turns out, I approached her almost immediately after the fact, and she was happy to play along. When she posts here saying that I am a thoughtless bastard and a poor roleplayer, I will give some credence to your position... but not before. There [u]is[/u] a very unfortunate aspect to Mya's murder, but it doesn't revolve around her specifically, and I have tried to apologize to the parties concerned.

1- this is supposed to be quest not a rant about how RP is done and who gets to piss off who or who RP's for the longest time
2- dst solved 2 out of 3 questions , like it or not that's a fact
3- MD is NOT a fair game and it's not supposed to be .You cannot expect people to think or act the way you "like" it.

About the quest:
Fact : Mya chose to "play" dead or Ivorak chose to kill Mya.( playing dead means you stay dead IMO - resurrection is quite improbable after this much time , but then again who knows what might happen ).Since the regen ability was stopped means that the killer wanted her dead - for good.

Since 80% of the murder are pasional ones i'd say either Mya had an affair with Ivorak - very possible , or Ivorak had a crush on Mya and the wedding was to much. That could be the WHY. we need to investigate more about Ivorak reasons starting with the people who knew him and Mya. Though my bet is still on the murder of passion.

[quote name='Aysun' date='03 June 2010 - 04:29 AM' timestamp='1275528551' post='60835']

@DST: It's all been going on within MD itself, and someone already mentioned Ivorak and the other general knowledge in this thread as it is.
[/quote]

That may be true BUT since it is a quest and since not everybody is on the same time zone I only think that if you want the quest to be somewhat fair, you should post all the info on the thread (Kyphis posted just part of it which is not that bad). How was I supposed to know what you have discussed amongst yourselves when I was not there? Think about it before writing just for the sake of post count (yeah, I am mean, I know).

You are right Tarq: the mystery is only part of the quest.And I know that you'll concentrate more on the RP part (basically on the why question) BUT the fact that I answered 2 out of 3 questions (officially) it's a fact. And you can't ignore it or come with excuses like the ones provided above. Don't worry, I did not do this for the rewards.

I already expressed my concerns about the quest but I still hope you'll prove me wrong.

Edited by dst

ahem...

I kinda expected to find a lot of amusing, if hardly helpful, ideas from all kinds of people, not a debate about whether it's nice of dst to tell you what she already found out, or whether it's appropriate to kill people.

*pushes the thread back to ontopic*

I am not ignoring it, dst. It is a fact. But it's also a fact that Awiiya figured it out moments after the incident and announced it in chat (the logs from GoE yesterday will show it, if consulted). I ask the questions, Who, How, Why? for dramatic effect. The point of this "quest" is that it is an organic story in which players can interact with each other in a semi-structured way.

If you think of a story as having three basic parts, you have helped (really!) lay the groundwork for Act I, which is the setting. Act II is conflict, Act III is resolution.

I mean to hire some "thugs" and recruit strong fighters for Act II, and I may well ask you to join in. This "quest" is not about roleplaying snobbery, though I do want to encourage good roleplaying by all means. It's just meant to be a story that any and all players of MD can join. Even those who think it might turn out terribly. :D

@dst&aysun - Debating ? what debate ? all i see here are debates that have nothing to do with this quest?

one of you keeps ranting about how much RP she did the other keeps ranting about the fact she;s not there when the action happens and time zones - i;m not a moderator but i can make you both specific topics

@ Princ : if you care to complain make another topic byut do not speak in the name of the quest makers i think they can speak for themselves.

Would one of the moderators delete all off topic posts please
( and no i don;t care if you give me negative rep)
i would of liked actually participating at this quest ...but thanks to both of you i lost my interest

now i would really like to read some informations about this QUEST here so that i could really understand what's with this quest and if their are any clues to follow ?

Edited by Indyra

At this time, Indy, it seems clear that Ivorak murdered Mya Celestia, but no one is sure why. That's the final phase of Act I, the Setup.

Darigan wants revenge, and he's not the only one. At the very least, he'll be gathering a "posse" of people to serve some kind of rough, frontier justice to Ivorak... but Ivorak has friends, too, and there's sure to be a fight. Or ten. :)

Investigate (talk to Darigan, the ghost of Mya, Pample, Tarquinus, or Keith... and Ivorak, if you can find him :D), mediate, or just cause trouble. The story is here (and Virtuous Pride wrote a brilliant "coroner's report"), and you're a character in it. Do whatever you are motivated to do.

I wasn't complaining Indyra, maybe if you open your both eyes at dst's post, you'll see what she is saying. Making slander on quest makers how they won't give rewards to non-lorerootians, or is that appropriate to you?

from now on, If anyone doubts Tarquinus' credibility, charges should be made for slander, but it's up to you Tarq... I doubt you would bother with that.

The event looks very lovely. I might join in, if I have the time. (will be on a trip of 3 nights and 2 days starting from tomorrow night :D)

You are a genius my friend, and as he said I will not rest quietly while my beloved's killer and his would be accomplices/masters roam free to spread their injustice. Things of this nature must be dealt with, with a firm hand and a strong resolve. I ask you, I plead on sake of my darling Mya's restless soul join me to bring these degenerates to light for their crimes and bring them the justice they so rightly deserve!

:D @Princ 3- MD is NOT a fair game and it's not supposed to be .You cannot expect people to think or act the way you "like" it. was meant for dst, perhaps you should open both your eyes even if it also applies to you.

now please, stop it!

Darigan starting a vengeance party would not bring Mya back, but finding out what was behind this crime may help her soul rest . I will help in anyway i can.
@ Tarq you said it seems clear that Ivorak killed Mya , things that are clear aren;t always the correct ones , perhaps he wasn;t the real killer ..only the weapon ...

• Root Admin

[quote name='Indyra' date='03 June 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1275550454' post='60852']
Would one of the moderators delete all off topic posts please
[/quote]

Yes My lord, i will do what you command :D

If Tarq wants my posts removed he can ask us, and im sure it will be a lot nicer.

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"]I am in search for a someone that may cast dreams upon people.

The reason for this being I believe that Mya is trying to communicate with Shara and Darigan..I also believe the only way she MAY be able to do this is through a dream...for we all know that dreams make the things that we believe to be unreal...real.

I will be willing to pay 1 gold for the service or possibly more if I can find no one...

Please contact me ASAP.

~Sasha Lilias~[/color][/size]