sasha lilias
*BFH Lightning*
Ravenstrider
Hedge Munos

..and me
but dont bet on me i am not participating to win but to test

very few people considering the prize :(

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1305813665' post='84654']
The Contest Starts on Day 144. All bets must be payed before the end of Day 145.
[/quote]

withdrawn. :D
Wanted to bet some money on Shadowseeker, but it seems he got his score controversially :D

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

I did not expect this to happen.

In real life, once a bet is placed, it can't be withdrawn after the start of the contest.

I will take this stand for this contest.

You have made a bet, Shadowseeker has been disqualified, therefore he can't win. You should still pay your bets.

I will be in the Sparring Grounds all day, so please pay your bets, disqualification or not.

I made a post, and after 5 minutes I edited it, before anyone read it.

I didn't place my bet as I didn't handed any coins to you, nor we had a verbal agreement.
Plus, I could have just edited the post by putting some offtopic, without you realizing I previously made a bet, which I didn't.

It's like going into those gambling houses to bet on some football matches... You take a ticket, write down what you want to play for, but the employee doesn't "validate" the ticket, and you eventually decide not to bet after all.

edit: ok, it wasn't 5 minutes... more like 15... but the point stands :D

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

• Root Admin

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1306352820' post='85081']
I did not expect this to happen.In real life, once a bet is placed, it can't be withdrawn after the start of the contest. I will take this stand for this contest. You have made a bet, Shadowseeker has been disqualified, therefore he can't win. You should still pay your bets.I will be in the Sparring Grounds all day, so please pay your bets, disqualification or not.
[/quote]

You did say it was for fun, so i guess it shouldnt really matter to you? he changed his mind before you even read it, he could have said "delete post" but he was honest about it.

Perhaps if he bet it, and you had already read and added it up... But you dont even know what he would have bet, So meh.

I didn't realize that he wasn't already in the pool.

But what I said still goes for the other participants. I think this is still fair, your participant was disqualified.

There was always a risk of something like this of happening. If they drop out, loose, or get disqualified, bets still count, right?

I am unable to send Seighart the silver at this time (as I am isolated in the Dominion of Mur). If anyone would be willing to pay three silver on my behalf, I will repay them at the conclusion of the Boss Heads Contest. If no one steps forward, I am pondering other ways to get you the silver (or at least some sort of insurance that I will pay).

Oops, forgot about ITCs. Payment made.

Edited by Ivorak

Alrighty!

So, after an incredibly overwhelming win by Eon, the first ever FIERCE BHC is over!

With an incredible total of 206 Silver in the BHC Pool, the following people have a considerable return to collect:

Name(% of Pool Bid) (Sil.) (To be Collected)
Raven(50%) 103 6gc13sc
Grido(2%) 4 4sc
Tarq(32%) 65 4gc5sc
Ivorak(2%) 4 4sc
Fyrd(2%) 4 4sc
TTL(10%) 20 1gc5sc

With over 400% return, these lucky(or smart) players have successfully proven that such a venture is ALWAYS worthwhile.

The remaining 6silver, that has been left over after the completion of the bid %s, will be used at my discretion(whether to be randomly given out, or to used on the LHO auction)

~Seigheart

I agree with Grido and he actually makes a good point. You keeping the money or donating them was not in the plan. You should give them to the winners. If you keep them or donate them or whatever I will have to question your integrity.

[quote]PS: I will not be taking any of the money for myself, I am just organizing it for fun! [/quote]

Then you have no right to decide were the 6 silver will go. If the winners agree it should be 1 extra silver each.

@TTL, the reason ~against~ my suggestion is that then the percentages of the total amount would be off, so in that respect there is a reason for it not to get distributed (to play devil's advocate against myself)