If you were a MD Creature..

lone wolf pup

If you were a MD creature, which would you be and why?

I'd be a remain, slowly dying and ready to get sacrificed seemingly lonesome at first and seeming to have no potential at first but will slowly grow my own legs and walk down a road of whatever I choose.

I AM a joker. If you've attacked me in the last few days, you'd have seen just "Fyrd" on guard...

Why? Because I can't take any of this too seriously (it is in fact a game), and keep drawing people deeper into the distracting carnival of life, ignorant of the issues of great import swirling in patterns around their souls....

Forget.... be distracted..... enjoy.....

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

[quote name='Jester' timestamp='1306870262' post='85482']
Dream Mutation.

Should be obvious.
[/quote]

Stole my creature! -.-

Then I'll be The Master of Puppets. Basically a higher level of you... Ha!

Edited by Ravenstrider

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1306620586' post='85311']
Aramour. Only two of you know why, and that's the way I like it.
[/quote]
I've noticed you've wrote aramour in a different way it is in the game. Is it cause of the amour in that word, did i find your little secret, eloquent love boy?

Armor (as well as most other words ending in "or") is spelled differently in different places. "Armor" is the American spelling, and "Armour" is used in Australia, as well as most other places (or all, I don't really know)

Or ask Wikipedia:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or[/url]

Edited by Pipstickz

Well, i'm sure the spelling is different in all the countries, that's quite evident. However, this is a name that's fixed in the realm and it's written "Aramor", neither Armor, or Amour or whatever, i personally don't write it different in my language. Well, i don't really write it in my language at all cause we have a different alphabet. (:D) Yeah maybe i pronounce it differently sometimes but not changing the spelling. So that's why i thought Kyphis, being a bard and caring for what he says and writes, would write it like this for a reason.

• 1 year later...