Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Ledah
-
Best Captchas
Not necessarily funny, just what I feel when I get a head and there's a hunt on... [attachment=1314:yelp head.jpg]
-
Official Announcement Of Necrovion Citizenship
Name – Ledah Player ID – 5305 Title/Tag – The Puppet Master, Necrovion Archivist (unofficial) Role – Collector and researcher of all kind of information about Necrovion, he will push himself to his own limits in persue for a single drop this precious knowledge. Interests – Necrovion Lore, Shades, Black Water, Liquid Dust, Creatures. Petition – I would like to a citizen of Necrovion because this land had always some effect on myself, ever since Khalazdad recruited me and because it the land I am most affiliated with
-
Wp For Days
I get 5 WP's I vote for the one where you get a WP every 100 days.
- Md Award Nominations
- Md Award Nominations
-
Wp For Days
I like it Will we be rewarded for the days we have now or from when it‘s implemented?
-
Don't Send A Card...send A Goat...
More like no wonder Bob's actually been dying lately... Who needs us Haters?
-
Skill Damage
Keep the skilldamage! The reason Mur put skilldamge is because people were gathering so many losses, for normal players who didn't have a million losses, their honou was reduced to -'s in one attack. If you take it away, people will farm losses again.
-
I Call Bs On The Hc
Are we even allowed to win the Heads with alts? It could be seen as alt abuse becaus eof the credits and everything >_> OR I'll start making loads of super powered MP3's
- Md Awards 2009
-
Poems and Songs for Bob
We SO need a Anti-Bob song.... maybe I should hold a contest for it Quick! Send in your ideas!!!
-
The Real Questions Of Md
1. Someone wanted to prove they are a blackbelt in origami like me.
-
Extreme Magicduel
It's not spam! It's called Spamalympics where whoever sends most messages saying 'spam' in a minute wins!
-
Beat A Screenshot Of A Elemental Like This, Win One Gold
A billion years old squared >_>
-
Enviromental Issue
Wait wait wait... Your telling me, whenever Zlei throws me over the wall, I get chucked into the fire (or the rubbish anyway)? I always thought it was just some lane I was getting chucked into, not an inferno...
-
Be A Creature
Don't worry, we have a plan... Rodents can multiply [b]very [/b]quickly =D
-
Be A Creature
It's OK Nibbles, we know where we're not wanted... lets just take over the world
-
Be A Creature
Nibbles the Drachorn. Beware! [img]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/LedahMD/DSCF0490.jpg[/img]
-
Tainted Warriors - New Leader
We have cookies...
-
Tainted Warriors - New Leader
I'm opting to be leader. I think I can add to Necro, I plan to make the ally known and feared (even to dst and her minions) might even make it into an alliance like the arcgivists... storing all the info I can get in a place in Necro ^^ Necrovion's own Archives.
-
Tournament
If tokens aren't involved, count me in!
- Bob Lovers
-
A list...
Seriously, we should just burn bob now, enjoy the BBQ, and get on with our lives... I'll bring beer...
-
No More Rpc
We PWR rule the world now Bow down to the new Puppet EMpire, forget the Bunnies
-
The Mozzarella Fighters
Long live the Mozarella!