Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by phrog
-
Max Action Points
No worries, just curious. Thanks for the reply.
-
forum moderators and newby help!!
Are you still looking for people to do live support?
-
Testing sacrifice altar values
Dark Archer II gives +50 max vital energy and +400 max vital points. Dark Archer III gives +63 max vital energy and +200 max vital points. Is there a reason the lower level creature would give twice as much vital points to my character?
-
Max Action Points
-
Max Action Points
After doing a 24 hour wait, one of the stat increases shows Max Action Points +38 and a little farther down Action Points +38. After continuing on and refreshing my browser I am sitting at 100/100 action points. Should I be able to have more than 100 max action points or was that a bug? Should that have been some other stat increase?
-
Testing sacrifice altar values
Just noticed Elemental Egg gives +100 Vit and VP (not max) while Elemental I gives nothing. Just seems like that is backwards, if not wrong.