Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

nadrolski

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nadrolski

  1. Under 'Free credits (0)' section, one vote link appears to be misleading, and most likely we do not give any +vote (for MD to that site). The link was good before, not sure since when did this started. I see this, instead of this. Fyi, Boss BFH.
  2. nadrolski (169416) Heat Donation August 9, 2016
  3. Aethon, that is your opinion. But please, do not ask for the public's sympathy for the sake of making your assumptions real strong. It won't be healthy for you. I am just doing my part, with that Guardian role, nothing personal like what you are assuming. My response of 'LOL' was intended for you (though my fault for not making it clear here what was that for) for your sudden "stunt" action against me. And my opinion with what you done, like what I posted on your PL in-game, you pathetically trying to be relevant again. Nice try. You have a problem with my role? Why not contact Miq? Or if you, like most, want me out in MD? Go for Chewett/Mur. You got the nerve to say I am doing these for personal reasons. Prove it. Anyways, darkraptor, didn't you hoard like three (3) Pickaxe at GG capitol? I may not have a screenshot of the chances I saw your inventory, but I saw it multiple times. Lucky you are the Guardian at that location has not done anything against you. I stand by my belief/judgment, depletion is also an abuse. And as a Guardian, provided with a legislator tool, sticking to that role and without any outside influence, I have to do what I have to do. I may have done the same thing to No one, but I do not have the chance to catch him; and there were times he depleted MB water sources with his customized/modified/god-mode water gathering tool, and this tool I hold won't help me. Yes, you had a screenshot of me depleting a water source inside LR, the one that usually only reaches one (1) water when regenerated (rain-weathers don't refill that source, fyi, and you know that for sure). What about those at Raven's Peace? At Wasp's Totem? You have any screenshots too? Regardless of who depleted/depletes water at those sources, I do not made those as basis to use this legislator tool as it is already outside MB. Or maybe you overlooked my note to you when I used a tool on you? I stated inside MB and never I said any outside MB. Like now, Day 212 04:20 ST, I see No one depleted water here in Raven's Peace. I won't interfere with LR Citizen's resource rule even I have a tool and chance to ban him. Of course, I will when he does that again at MB. Sorry for my grammar if you find it difficult to understand. Merged, no need for 3 consecutive posts. ~B
  4. On Stock : Mineral Water : 3 Thin Wood Sheets : 1 I also accept inexpensive common/roleplay items/spell stones.
  5. Come on, darkraptor. Weren't you one of those who fought against depletion-lovers before, yes? Just because Eon, No one, dst are not around, means you can fill their shoes?
  6. Happy Birthday, Kyphis! High five!
  7. Belated Happy Birthday, Witty! High five!
  8. Happy Birthday and high five!
  9. nadrolski replied to Junior's topic in General Forum
    Active Days : 2361 Win/Loss quantities : 17267 / 18159 Balance Status : Unbalanced / Allied Available time frame : 3:00 ST-ish to 6:00 ST-ish, and depends on my free time
  10. Happy Birthday! High five!
  11. As far as I can remember, it was included in the proposal but disapproved.
  12. Belated Happy Birthday, Pogi!
  13. Happy Birthday! High five
  14. name : nadrolski ID : 169416, AD : 2338 location : 1_4x4_2 (Wind's Sanctuary, Capitol of Marind Bell), and if possible 1_4x2_1 (Passage of War) too. Being one of Marind Bell's finest, I guess I am the man for the job. Not really an expert, but I can say I have enough experience and knowledge with Marind Bell tools : Buckets, Rain Collectors and those Needles (with exception of the dice). I tried to give way for my fellows for this role, but I guess they really love to see me as a "Guardian Dowser". High five!
  15. Happy Birthday, Sir! High five!
  16. Thank you, friends! High fives to you!
  17. Creature Spawn
  18. Hey, Happy Birthday! High five!
  19. Happy Birthday! High five!
  20. [ Sorry, I overlooked the starting day. ]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.