Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Nep
-
Crit with shard storage missing shard menu after transfer
Update: Fyrd gave me another bird I can sac, and after I used that to acquire some shards, the menu appeared: However, I still can't seem to recycle the shards embedded in the creature itself.
-
Crit with shard storage missing shard menu after transfer
Fyrd gave me a winderwild with 1000 shards embedded, but after transfer it is missing the shard menu: Crit IDs: 883013, 883025. As you can see, it shows that it has shards embedded, but the shard menu is missing. I did not spend a gold coin to keep their levels, so maybe that caused the problem, but I can't be sure.
-
Literary Challenges
Hi Fyrd, I'd like one of the winderwilds then Thank you.
-
Of a trip down Memery Lane
I'll take the memery stone first for sure, it sounds glorious
-
MAGOHI THE GOURMET IS HUNGRY AGAIN!
So, the hot winderwild wings I have promised... Here is what we are gonna use: Namely: - 6-7 wings (I used 5 for this one because mine are fairly large - just means there will be some leftover sauce) - a pinch of salt & black pepper (salt is not on this pic because I forgot) - 4 tablespoons of honey - about half a cup of Sriracha hot sauce from the uhh... EAST (that is about 1,1 milliliters in my estimation) - 4 tablespoons of soy sauce - 4 teaspoons of sesame seed oil - 4 cloves of garlic - 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (can be rice vinegar or something else but this is what I prefer) - some olive oil (we will need about 2 tablespoons in our frying pan) We start with preparing the wings like so: Cut them in half like that... I fed the tips to the knators because they aren't the best for this recipe. Next up, mince the garlic: Now mix it together in a bowl with the ingredients listed above, and give it a good stir: Next up, put your wings in a bowl or some kind of food container and add about half of the sauce we have just prepared: Cover it with a lid and put it in your fridge for 1 hour... You can leave it overnight but 1 hour should be enough. Once that is done, add the olive oil to your frying pan and start frying the wings on medium / medium-high heat. We will do this for about 15 minutes. Make sure to turn the wings every 2-3 minutes, and use a lid in-between or else your stove will look like mine. Here how we start: I prefer to start with the skinny side down but it's not that important. After a while some of the wings may start to get seared, but don't be afraid, this is actually good for you: ...obviously you don't want it completely carbonated. If you feel like you are going too fast, you can turn down the heat a bit. After the 15 minutes is up, add the other half of the sauce to the wings. This will give it a nice glaze. You can turn up the heat here as long as you don't go overboard. Continue to fry it until the glaze is nice and thick: I used less wings here so we have some more left over but we can use that as a dip for our fries or whatever. Here is how it should look like by the end, more or less: Get them out on a plate: ...then eat it. You can use any side dish but sometimes I just prefer to eat them like this. Enjoy!
-
Challenges, past and present
I grew up in a very toxic family environment, which resulted in a serious inferiority complex, among other things. After I grew up and started working, I have noticed that I'm simply... doing better than the people who were criticizing me all my life, and the people I was compared to all my life. And not even by a small margin. Shockingly, it wasn't even that hard. And, I'm just getting started... After some years, the people criticizing me started to die off, or wrecked their own lives in various ways. The cousins I was "competing" with are all living underwhelming lives, and I hardly meet them anymore. It's as if their opinions never mattered in the first place. Basically what I learned is that you shouldn't define yourself based on what others think. Though this can be hard when you are still a child and don't have any point of reference apart from your immediate environment. You define what you can and can't achieve. Since most people are not actors, but only reactors to outside events, you can make an awful lot of change in the world just by putting some effort in it every day.
- ? Noivorcen ni keew A ? - MD birthday quest
-
Capturing or removing the Strange Mist?
I think that it would be a serious mistake to get rid of the mist until we figure out what it can be used for. Therefore I suggest we collect it into containers. I have designed a device that could be used to collect said mist. Here is how the prototype would look like, more or less: How it works: I would capture it like I'd capture gas in a chemical experiment. We'd need a big outer container, inside which there is a smaller, upside down glass cylinder. Both of these are filled with water. The idea is to get the mist inside the inner glass container, where it "bubble us" to the top, displacing the water into the outer container. This is based on the assumption that the "mist" is lighter than water, but more dense than air (which is probably true, given that it hovers above ground). Of course, the mist won't be getting into our container on its own, so the device has an elastic tube attached to it, that ends in a bulb pump (the kind you see on older blood pressure monitors, or maybe more relevant - gasoline hand pumps) and a funnel. Pressing the pump creates a vacuum, which after releasing it will suck in whatever is inside the funnel. After which it goes straight into the inner glass cylinder through the tube. The inner container even has a cap on it so that we can remove the mist when we need it for something (experiments, storing it in even larger containers, etc.). The cap can also be used to release any air accidentally sucked into the container - since it is lighter than the mist. As you can see the device is quite large, it even has shoulder straps. This is because I want a single person to be able to collect a large amount of gas, since we don't know how much of it will show up and where. Materials needed: The outer and inner containers would be made of thick glass, kinda like a big alembic. I have previously thought about using some kind of metal but then we wouldn't be able to tell how much mist or water is inside. That said, the parts holding the inner container in place could be made out of metal, to make it more durable. Both glass and iron exist in MD, and there is precedent for various alembics and such in the lab. We just have to make bigger ones. The shoulder straps could be made out of ropes that can be found on GWI or a similar material. The funnel can be made out of metal too (iron ingots?). The water needed to fill up the containers already exists in the realm. The only part I'm not sure about is the tube and the pump, since both of them would need rubber which I have yet to see in the realm. But I'm sure we can figure something out. How to collect the mist: I'd pay a few people to use my device to collect mist until we figure out what it is and whether or not it is harmful. Like I mentioned before, the device is this big in order to enable few people to do a lot of work with it. But we can make it smaller later if necessary, maybe even a handheld version If the mist proves to be harmful we will be forced to deal with it on the "government" level, which means paying for its collection won't be my problem anymore. If it proves to be useful, people will collect it without incentive. If it proves to be harmless and useless we can just leave it be.
-
Easter Egg Hunt!
I think Ledah is the first actually At least according to the WP log.
-
Of a trip down Memery Lane
- Clickables that "shift" when loading
Some small stuff in the underground:- Clickables that "shift" when loading
Alright, I checked No man's land too:- Clickables that "shift" when loading
Checked Loreroot. The are screenshot only, but the coordinates are visible. Some of these are hard to notice at first, I suggest refreshing by clicking on the compass on the left while focusing on the image. If this format is acceptable, I can do more when I have time.- In Memorandum: Spirits of the Past
Just to clarify, is this strictly MD related, or can we write about anyone who influenced us greatly (even IRL)?- Results of the first voting round
Okay so... First off, a forced vote is bad in my opinion. It forces people to pick someone for their good/bad vote even if they haven't made a particularly strong impression. This causes some people to get more points (positive or negative) than they normally would. And it even causes some people to get undeserved (imo) negative scores because some people just dump their negative vote on characters that just log in and never communicate much. So, in my opinion the vote would make more sense if you made it optional, BUT maybe made it so that you can vote on everyone BUT ALSO added an "indifferent" option. That way you could get a general feel of how the realm feels about each character, not just the one that each person likes/hates the most. The scores acquired in such a way could be used for certain roles, or achievements.- So... That new tutorial eh
Necrovion is a religion of peace, no bully- MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Shop
If it's still open: 1 X Item 2: Anni custom pin badge - 10 plushies. 1 X Item 6: Avatar goldening Token (can be used to make any avatar gold), Price: 40 plushies 8 X Item 7: Lock in choas Spellstone - 12 plushies = 96 plushies 1 X Item 11: 16th anniversary piece of cake. Price: 5 plushies Total: 151 plushies.- MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 8 - 104.- MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 8: 80 plushies- New Treasuries open for groups (official and unoffical)
I have a question. Are the item slots mentioned here meant for item stacks, or total items? For example, can an item space of 500 store 500 different stacks, or only 1 x 500 pieces of lumber?- Unique Land Resources
I was thinking, maybe we could make actual bricks... MB: Clay -> Brick. Tool: Some kind of shovel Processor: Furnace The reasoning behind this is that clay is most commonly found in/near riverbeds and lakes, which MB has plenty of. Molding that into the shape of a brick then burning it at the right temperature should yield some solid bricks we can use. Ah, Fyrd beat me to it with the clay idea, oh well- Unique Land Resources
I was thinking of something similar. LR: Lumber -> Wooden beam and/or planks. There are a number of sizes you can cut a tree into: We probably don't want to go that deep, however I feel like at least the two I mentioned should be possible. If not, then just "building planks" should be fine like you suggested. Tool: Felling ax. A hatchet is too small for this task imo, a felling ax is bigger and sharper. We could also use a two-man saw, but I have no idea if it's worth implementing. Processor: Lumber mill. I was thinking something like this one from Skyrim Basically a huge saw operated by a water wheel.- The inner workings of Memory Stone Detectors [16th anniversary quest]
All rewards have been distributed (check your ingame inbox for the CTC)! I handled the silver notes through the chat because I could: I'd like to thank everyone for participating, it was an interesting experiment.- The inner workings of Memory Stone Detectors [16th anniversary quest]
Yes, adding pictures won't change the score, I didn't want to make it a factor because many people don't like to draw. That said, thank you for submitting it Here is the breakdown of your score: Anyway, sorry for the delay, again. (I've been rather busy with the tax man lately.) I'll submit the scores to Chewett in a few minutes.- The inner workings of Memory Stone Detectors [16th anniversary quest]
And finally, @Fang Archbane. I have to say, this design is by far my favorite. Essentially a magical roomba that detects memory stones on its own Too bad it lacked the level of detail some of the other submissions had. It was also the first entry, at which point I did not know what level of submissions I can expect, so I did not send it back for more details. On the other hand, I felt like it wouldn't be fair to send it back for reconsideration AFTER someone submitted a more detailed design (hell, I could have done that to everyone after DG submitted his...). So, here we are. A fun design regardless. I'd love watching this thing fall off a cliff, splash into a lake or enter the necro gate while you aren't watching... Anyway, here it is: - Clickables that "shift" when loading