Request for punishment for sasha lilias

dst

I want sasha lilias to be banned for at least 1 month and also her WPs to be removed. Also, what she has done needs to be un-done.

Why?
Cause of this:

[attachment=3098:sasha_idiot.png]

This is what the wish says:
[b]Change location subtitle[/b]
Allows you to change a subtitle on a given location. The new title will remain forever untill someone else changes it and for at least 4 days. With this you can mark locations to support your role, such as pubs, markets, themed gathering places, mark historic locations to remember an important event for all future players, organise group activities, support role play situations, etc.[color=#FF0000][b] You are not allow to write playernames in this subtitle[/b][/color]. Abusing this by writing ofences, advertising or similar will be penalised.

I will also send an e-mail to the council and Mur and complain about this.

This is not the first time she breaks the rules. She is not a noob. She knows exactly what she's doing but choose to ignore all the rules. I will NOT accept such things!

MD is NOT your personal playground!

Edited by dst

Hm, I am more than happy for it to be removed. I did not see that part of the wish and was excited to see it. I may not be a "noob" but that is the first I have seen of that wish and thought "Ohh..". Then I remembered "Awiiya's Way" and thought it to be fine.

I ACCEPT what I did was obviously wrong but I did NOT realise names were not allowed to be in the title. Therefore I think jail and wishpoint removal is a bit over the top, but the removal of the tag's are not.

My Apologies.

I agree that she should be punished, but that is not your decision to suggest a punishment dst.

You're not a noob either. You are not the judge, the jury, or the executioner. Just the ever watchful eye.

It says right in the WP description that you can't use Playernames. How she could make that mistake, I have no idea...

Edit: Yes, I just remembered Jester's, and then Awiiya's scenes but I think those are ACTUAL scene titles and not subtitles...

Edited by Vicarious

This... Broke my brain... Seriously... I mean are people really that incapable of reading? Maybe if english wasn't your first language... But still ffs... I fully support the removal of the subtitle with no compensation for stupidity, as for a ban, why not its been awhile since theres been a good example made...

Can't say I agree with full wp removal, but maybe her right to use the subtitles on all her account or something similar... As we can see she obviously does not understand what is acceptable and what is not in terms of this...

EDIT: Awiiya's Way and Jester's Streets, are scene names NOT SUBTITLES. Like Alche's Statue, if this was something you were not sure of you could have asked people, but you did not and acted anyways--I stand by the need for an example.

Edited by Granos

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1312485007' post='89498']

It says right in the WP description that you can't use Playernames. How she could make that mistake, I have no idea...

[/quote]

It will sound a feeble excuse but I skim read many things, one of the things I need to try and stop.

[quote]I want sasha lilias to be banned for at least 1 month and also her WPs to be removed. Also, what she has done needs to be un-done.[/quote]

You are demanding a punishment.

And if you go back and read the other thread where someone "suggested" a punishment, read Mur's response.

Amoran, The diffrence is the scene had no name, and it was giving the scene a name! The key thing there is naming a scene not applying a subtitle. Awiiya has done more than enough to have earned a scene, arguably more than Alche did--but thats a whole other can of worms. Players put subtitles, Mur names scenes.

There are rules for putting subtitles, none for naming scenes (that we are aware of atleast :P )

So if there is no official Scene name, like Winds Sanctuary has one for example, your subtitle ability will be regarded as a Scene name-making and not Subtitle-making? (because as far as I know, Awiiyas way and Jesters streets were made by players, not officially by game administrators)

Granos, you are using that as an axiom known to all. Explanation does sound logical, but it wasnt made ok anywhere officially.
As far as I know, the description for the WP ability was made for the ability itself, no isolated case was mentioned in its description.

edit: not that I have any problems with Awiiyas way and jesters streets. I am just asking to clear out the rule about the ability. Perhaps one day I would like to use it too.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

[indent=1]A scene name is the NAME OF THE SCENE. A subtitle are the smaller letters UNDERNEATH the name. For instance, if you go to Willow's Shop, it says... Willow's Shop in big letters, and underneath it says "~~ Weapons ~~". The Weapons part is the subtitle. The big ones are Scene names.[/indent]
[indent=1]Edit: So, I just went to Awiiya's Way, and it appears the it is indeed a Subtitle... O.o Whether it was made by Mur or not though is the question we need answered...[/indent]

Edited by Vicarious

I don't see the need for any of these arguments to continue. Dst is sending this to the council, and I am sending a defence to the council. I have also apologised and said that what happened was wrong. All that is going to happen is it will cause friction between others, this is all I am saying on the matter.

• Root Admin

If no one has anything else constructive to say, or continues to post either rubbish, rudeness or spam, it will be closed.

Regardless of what happens, it will be closed as we are not the ones to debate such actions, i hope the council or Mur will give some kind of direction in the matter

I'll be frank. I think this is only a minor thing being blown out of preportion. She did wrong but not in a massive way. Change the title, toss her in jail for a few days, and move on. If she does it again, then go nuts over it.

I do however think it odd that she didn't read the rule about that. Her deffence isn't great, but it is realistic.

• Root Admin

and with that concluding fair statement, this shall be closed, Assuming that MD council do something within two weeks i can be contacted to open or do whatever with this topic. if they dont act, then we can continue to discuss it.

• Root Admin

whatever / if / council reacts about this , will have to be considered in place of the next. I had no time to check if council is analyzing the matter so my reply here might be hasty.

i believe this is indeed a punishable crime, however i do not enjoy people asking a specific punishment for someone else. "i do not enjoy" means in other words it is highly likely i will avoid giving THAT punishment to someone just because you suggested it, unless its perfectly suitable.

In this case i believe this next punishment should be applied after a week from now if council wont decide otherwise:

- one week of jail
- title changed without any compensation
- warning that if an other scene will be renamed in such CARELESS manner the punishment will be disproportionate

the renamed scene is a key position not just some alley, therefore i believe she should have asked about it , just a bit to make sure.

i also must check if this restriction is clearly stated under the textfield where you set it, and make sure it will be if its not (cant remember how it was made ages ago)

I have no intention to put trap rules and catch people commiting crimes they have no clue to be crimes, but also i cant forgive a crime simply because someone cant read properly

• Root Admin

update

my punishment suggestion was made without considering the fact that sasha/mcvitie was not at its first alt abuse incident
the jail time cant possibly be lower than the first time. in fact my punishments for repeated abuse are too disproportionate so i will let council find a fair way do deal with this matter.