Liberating Knator Commander

Phantom Orchid

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]The Knator Commander has been captured! He is being held hostage by Abra the 'empty aramor' who is apparently demanding a ransom.[/font]

The Children of the Eclipse, along with the KC Guards, will -not- stand for this!

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]1 WP will be awarded for the best roleplay and/or research involved with our beloved Commander's liberation. [/font]

It took quite some time to think about Knator Commander. He's been trapped for months but you only thought to free him now....why is that? And why only CoE? GoTR is not also interested in KC? Or this has a deeper reason? Like....maybe somehow you think KC will give you back the ally? Or at least help you to get it back?

Hum? What's the real reason behind your "altruistic" actions?

Really, is there a reason to negative rep someone who is reviving a stagnant quest? I hardly think so, at least we are chosing to actually do something.

If you must know, the Children of the Eclipse intend to bring Knator Commander back to reclaim his rightful place in Loreroot. After the opposition that he faced, he deserves an apology, and to live in his rightful home at the Hidden Exit.

The alliance being returned will happen, or it will not. The Eclipse is the Eclipse with or without a badge.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1328474856' post='103554']
Since you brought it up, the official Eclipse at this time is neutral in this matter.
[/quote]
The "Official Eclipse" is the people who make up the Eclipse, not the alliance badge that you stole, that you do not deserve to wear.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1328473693' post='103550']
It took quite some time to think about Knator Commander. He's been trapped for months but you only thought to free him now....why is that?
[/quote]
We have been working for many months to liberate KC. This is just another avenue we are persueing, essentially expanding the brains trust.

So no, we have not "only thought to free him now". What we have done is remind people of the situation, and attempt to bring players who may be interested in helping but have not yet had a chance to find out into the project.

Its not a bad thing to encourage working to solve a problem as a community.

• 1 month later...

A [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11802-meeting-about-abra-and-the-empty-aramors/page__view__findpost__p__106042"]log[/url] of the meeting organized by Falronn at the Gates of Ages . There are some gems in there. Don't give up!

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1328473693' post='103550']
And why only CoE? GoTR is not also interested in KC? Or this has a deeper reason?
[/quote]

[i][color=#808080]Each GotR member supports the cause as an individual according to his/her own beliefs and is indeed interested.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#808080]The alliance tho, being a defensive force in nature, doesn't make any official statements.[/color][/i]