A final good bye.

And so the time has come for me to say good bye to you all, this time for good.I say good bye to you all. The old and the new, those I did know and those I didn't.

It's been an eventful four years in and out of MD. I look back at those years and I regret nothing. Not the good, nor the bad, for they made me who I am.

There is a whole list of people that I could mention in this good bye, but if I did...I'd be here for days. So, I'd like to keep this short and sweet.

[color="#ff0000"]And in the words of Trey Parker: "[/color][color=#ff0000][font=Georgia]Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it"[/font][/color]

All items and creatures my accounts shall be given away.

All accounts will hopefully be locked.

Farewell all, and thank you for the wonderful times and experiences.

Farewell MD, thank you for being there when I needed something to raise my spirits.

~Sasha

I didn´t see this coming and it makes me sad. Another Veteran leaves MD ... I wish you all the best possible whatever you will do. May all the things come back to you which you gave to others and I wish you a guiding light whenever you ´re in need of one.

Menhir