You can all thank Eon for the delays :D

Not that i know of O,O

If im wrong though, feel free to come forward oh Item Winners, and let me know of the lateness ive caused.

*chants to the heavens as he does some kind of indian tribe ritual*

hi how are ya hi how are ya how hi are ya >xD

*hopes no one catches that*

Edited by Fang Archbane

In general I think Fang is doing quite a good job at managing the TKs, sponsorship is given quickly, rewards are delivered fast as well, but I also must agree there are some points that could use some improvement and as the planned review date has passed and this topic already pretty much turned into a review topic I'll give my advice on what I think is important, even if most has already been said one way or another.

First you should try to be more formal, whenever you announce something as the head of the TKs you should try to stick to the facts as much as possible and leave out any emotions.The task of TK leader is a serious job, so you should take it seriously. How you act normally is completely up to you, but when things are getting more serious you should act like it. If necessary even split Fang and the TK leader in two different characters all together.

Secondly you should try to make the treasure keepers able to run completely independent of you. Imagine for example your computer crashes and you're unable to connect to MD for several weeks, in that case the TKs should be able to continue their work until you return. Even though this brings some potential risks you should be able to trust your TKs. Furthermore if something does happen and you deal with it well it also gives you an opportunity to prove yourself. If you handle things well it'll only be proof you're a good leader.

I really think you're able to do really well as head of the TKs if you try to keep this in mind.

I hope we all do not forget that this is just the internet - nothing more. I have to admit that there is a self reflection for myself too in this and I will use it and stop commenting. From my point of view everything important was said and we all can only add more and more fuel to the already high burning fire, which will devour maybe more important things than what this is all about.

Have a nice time all.

[quote name='samon' timestamp='1352240993' post='125094']
First you should try to be more formal, whenever you announce something as the head of the TKs you should try to stick to the facts as much as possible and leave out any emotions.The task of TK leader is a serious job, so you should take it seriously. How you act normally is completely up to you, but when things are getting more serious you should act like it. If necessary even split Fang and the TK leader in two different characters all together.

Secondly you should try to make the treasure keepers able to run completely independent of you. Imagine for example your computer crashes and you're unable to connect to MD for several weeks, in that case the TKs should be able to continue their work until you return. Even though this brings some potential risks you should be able to trust your TKs. Furthermore if something does happen and you deal with it well it also gives you an opportunity to prove yourself. If you handle things well it'll only be proof you're a good leader.
[/quote]

See, now THERE is some constructive criticism o-o

I appreciate your honesty my good man, and ill take it to heart and deep consideration. Your right. My TKs need to be as independent as possible.

Time to make a new TK Update it seems >x3

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1352246909' post='125105']
Everyone needs to just back off of Fang. Let him do his thing, ignore him, and he will eventually calm down.
[/quote]

Riiiiight? Im like a cute rash :3

[quote name='SkyArmy' timestamp='1352247359' post='125106']
indeed
[/quote]

A man of few words, but always to the point ^-^ i respect that <3

[quote name='Ackshan Bemunah' timestamp='1352257849' post='125112']
Fang, have you made peace with Eon yet?
[/quote]

Neba D:<

Ive said it before, and ill say it again.

She.
Can.
Kick.
Rocks.

Anywho o.o two things for everyone to understand D:

My extreme dislike of Eonyan does not affect my TK work (other than her "random" murders and such). What i mean to say is, i reward/value/give her as many chances as i do any other people when it comes to being rewarded. Im not biased for or against Eon because i can keep my work and personal life SEPERATE.

Second. I do not like Eon. I will NEVER like Eon. I will forever spit on her cloaked feet and give rude hand gestures if and when i please. HOWEVER. That is because my Charcter is that of a Lost Hero, and hers, that of an Evil Villain. Deal with it people. Its just the way things are >>;

After reading the 35 posts before me and how the conversation has completely changed, I feel like to do nothing but laugh!

@ Fang : You're doing a great job as far as delivering the rewards are concerned. Just try to be more formal and to the point; trust trust your boys a lil' more :) And [b]please don't go crazy[/b] when serious stuff is at hand.

@ Curiose: Your time is over. Even if you DID do better, no one cares anymore cause the time's long gone.

@ Eon: I don't blame you for killing Fang. Trust me, I should know how much a pain in the *** he can be :P (Fang, if you're cursing me now, read the above [b]CAREFULLY[/b])

@ Falronn: There's my good man!

@ samon: Definitely agreed!

@ Nimrodel: In some places I agree, but otherwise not exactly...

@ everybody who's still reading this: If Fang's on trial probation, he'll still be on trial no matter what you do. So even if you dislike him, please stop pressuring him. It'll make everyone's life easier. If Council believes he can't do his job well, you'll get your way right? And I believe Fang is fine with that too, since he already nominated Zen to be the head of TK's after him.

@ Menhir: I TOTALLY AGREE! Which is why I'm clicking the "Post" button now :D

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1352281857' post='125131']

And I believe Fang is fine with that too, since he already nominated Zen to be the head of TK's after him.
[/quote]

Actually he can't do that. fenrir did it cause he was full head of TKs. fang is just a dummy for the moment. If the dummy proves a good one, he'll get full rights. If not he'll be kicked and someone else will be appointed. But NOT by him! There is absolutely no logic in him nominating his successor. Imagine that ZenTao is nominated, she gets probation as well but she does wrong so she nominates a 3rd person. The 3rd person will get probation as well and so on. No. That can't be cause it will screw even more the screwed system called TK.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1352282259' post='125132']
Actually he can't do that. fenrir did it cause he was full head of TKs. fang is just a dummy for the moment. If the dummy proves a good one, he'll get full rights. If not he'll be kicked and someone else will be appointed. But NOT by him! There is absolutely no logic in him nominating his successor. Imagine that ZenTao is nominated, she gets probation as well but she does wrong so she nominates a 3rd person. The 3rd person will get probation as well and so on. No. That can't be cause it will screw even more the screwed system called TK.
[/quote]

Hopefully, it won't go that way.

And if you think TK is a screwed system, how would you like to come up, be the leader and use your apparently better and more appropriate ideas to fix it?

Don't say something which you can't support with your own actions. Fang is still the leader (even if he is on trial probation) if you have forgotten, so I believe he DOES deserve some respect.

To be honest, The TK's are running perfectly smoothly.The community is just putting Fang under too much pressure and criticism, in my opinion. If Fang does anything horrendous and if there is a major problem, you can all throw whatever shoes at him if you like.

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1352283186' post='125135']
2 (TWO) times BMMO was broken cause of TKs (no idea if Fang or his minions). BMMO! DO you have any idea what that means? No, I guess you don't get the gravity of it. Otherwise you'd probably shut up.
[/quote]

I most certainly do.
And what are you trying to do about it? Put further pressure on Fang to make the situation worse?

You just can't expect a "Completely perfect TK leader" to just fall out of nowhere.

Edited by DARK DEMON

[img] http://th788.photobucket.com/albums/yy163/saidaisuke9/th_trollface-2.jpg[/img]

Careful not to feed the trolls men, I would just like to point out how this topic started.

Oh, my prediction earlier was pretty spot on I suppose. Fang succumbed earlier than I thought he would.

Fang, perhaps we can talk sometime about your new job, there are some possible concerns I may have to express to you in person. If anyone else has concerns, perhaps voice them here or do as I plan to.

[quote name='Curiose' timestamp='1352300718' post='125162']
I don't care if my time is over or not. I was answering to falron who stated if we could do better and if any of us applied for the position.
[/quote]

Read below

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1352282259' post='125132']
Actually he can't do that.[b] fenrir did it cause he was full head of TKs[/b]. fang is just a dummy for the moment. [b]If the dummy proves a good one, he'll get full rights. If not he'll be kicked and someone else will be appointed. But NOT by him![/b] There is absolutely no logic in him nominating his successor. Imagine that ZenTao is nominated, she gets probation as well but she does wrong so she nominates a 3rd person. The 3rd person will get probation as well and so on. No. That can't be cause it will screw even more the screwed system called TK.
[/quote]

In case you still don't understand, [b]dst herself has said[/b] that a full head of TK's has the right to nominate the leader after him. Seig has chosen Fang, so there's no argument about it whether someone else can do the job better or not. Hence, no one can apply for the position until the trial is over.

Edited by DARK DEMON

Like I have said before, everyone needs to back off of Fang. Let him do his thing how HE sees fit. If you don't like it, bring it up to Council. Not this blamefest you are all so intent on having. He is doing his job JUST FINE. Despite what you all think, he is doing the job just right. HE may not be acting how you wish, but the job itself is being done.

Instead of telling him all the things you don't like, why dont you actually try to help?

again....I don't really give a damn. The amount of care that I have is thinner than a strand of hair.
if you want it repeated, I will say it again:
I have, and can do better.

I have applied LONG [b]before[/b] these shenanigans.

Again, it doesn't matter if I went to fang because i went to someone that actually runs MD. so your point[s?] are null.

edit; I really hate having to clarify myself multiple times because people can't read...

Edited by Curiose