Fairy Princess - my decided role

dst

While we are at it you can mail Mur and the council about the following items:

1) A Magic wand (item which doubles the resources in your inventory)
2) The Sparkly teeth (A sparkly denture which helps you bite the heads off people who don't get an itch.)
3) A Lockindreamland spell (teleports and movelocks the target in dreamland)

After a bit of brainstorming I decided that Shem will be my secret sidekick.

He doesn't have a name yet so I need your help here.
His super power will be to kick anyone who is not scratching.
He will have an item called "Ole Boot" with the description "perfectly polished to fit every arse."

Edited by dst

I'd make it my personal goal to get you name banned :P

Other than that, you totally need a fairy powder cannon with armor penetration, and a magic wand that stops me from moving your topic to the off-topic corner...

Whoops, too late for that. Now you probably need a wand that moves it back. ;)

And now...let me present you myself a little better.

This is Piss Piss:
[attachment=4357:Fairy Cat.jpg]

This is Pumpkin:

[attachment=4358:images.jpg]

And this is Piss Off, my sidekick:

[attachment=4359:madcat.jpg]

And my theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_f9B4pPtg

And my preciouse: my wand:
[attachment=4360:wand.jpg]

Ok, since this is already in offtopic... Wouldn't it be interesting if a character could have a theme song? And it could override location music... and if there were multiple chars with theme music the server would decide who was most important (by age and/or active days, or whatever) and play their music.

I know I'd start to laugh every time I heard the start of Dance of the Sugarplum Fairie.

[quote name='Esmaralda' timestamp='1356635366' post='129043']
This is obviously a crack at Dark Demon. It's not nice nor is it constructive. [b]The only purpose of this thread is humiliation.[/b]
[/quote]

Though it certainly gets the creative juices flowing.

But this is true.

[quote]I'd make it my personal goal to get you name banned :P[/quote]

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Yeah, you might want a different name. :P[/font][/color]

[quote name='Ackshan Bemunah' timestamp='1356637953' post='129050']
Though it certainly gets the creative juices flowing.

But this is true.
[/quote]

Not that my opinion matters to anyone, but anyone who participates in this topic has lost my respect. Not that any of you had it to begin with, but this whole thread is nothing more than people bullying others, laughing at someone behind their backs, and just cruel.

Glad to see people are back to their normal selves immediately after Christmas.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Once upon a time, there was a fairy named Piss Piss. She was popular and everyone loved her. Nobody dared to be her enemy. And then... what? She lived her whole life, made her impact, and died. And [b]that[/b], is what life is all about.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Somewhere in between that story, someone appeared about of nowhere and claimed to be Death. How stupid was that? Everyone laughed at him, and rightfully so. He persisted and denied the opinion of "the elder ones", but this brought nothing but more trouble. So what did he decide to do?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]...nothing.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]He sat there, thinking and wondering and pondering and waiting. Then he realized something: What's the point of doing all this? What could he do as Death?[/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400] Already, life is tender and unstable. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]He SO wanted to make a difference. He wanted to prove to everyone he could do it; he was not weak. And that, is what he will do now. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You may not meet Piss Piss in your life, but you will certainly meet Death, eventually. I love you all. After all, you will all embrace me.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400] [/color][/font]

[i]"Its pointless to live a long and "stable" life where nothing happens. It is like "surviving" life, preserving yourself for when death comes. We all die. Even the universe dies. It matters how powerful, in feelings, we lived our life."[/i] ---Muratus del Mur

Edited by DARK DEMON

This topic is quite funny from many points of view. I will say this blunt as I don't have much time:
- DD consider this as a slander of his topic
- DD resented dst's comment and (http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13466-my-decided-role/#entry129046)
- dst then removed her comment
- DD still comes to trash this topic exactly after 1 day
I told you yesterday in chat politely but you as you don't understand I will use other words : YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

I say that because you demand respect from others before you show them yourself how you respect them.

I am sorry to say it but with the post above mine, you lost all my respect for you.

And again, this topic is even more funny if you look at mod's attitude:
- they changed this topic location to "offtopic" even if this topic is far better then the ones DD or Fang made
- they allow the "ill intended spam" and language (see fang's posts)

blah