An Explanation Of Sorts

Fang Archbane

Late last night, DST cast TurnToFrog on me.

As some of you may know, by the simple logic that MP7 is "broken", when i ended that Illusion (or when i end any Illusion for that matter), i drop back down from MP7, to MP5.

I would like to apologize to everyone for this inconvenience. She will keep doing this every time i hit MP7 once more, so be prepared for a lot of stop and gos.

Im sincerely sorry to those lower Mind Powers that were making good use of my defenses, and im trying to get this Issue fixed.

The issue known as DST of course.

And on that note, happy foruming~

Ave,

Honestly it has been reapeted so many times. Everyone can do what they want with their own spells. You when you wanted do be MP7 also accepted anything that comes with that. Dst is not somekind of "end of existance"

like Adams said: "given that the volume of the universe is infinite there must be an infinite number of worlds. But not all of them are populated; therefore only a finite number are. Any finite number divided by infinity is as close to zero as makes no odds, therefore we can round the average population of the Universe to zero, and so the total population must be zero."

She makes just things that she thinks are not right harder do to. I must admit that i usually agree with her about "rightness" but sametime not always. when i don't i just make her not see it or i ignore her opinions like the GGG case (tho i sure was on the losing side).

I vote for closing of the forum!

Dirty talk, don't read
[spoiler] Dude, you've been kissassing Mur for so long you begun to smell like ....
Stop f. bothering him. [/spoiler]

We need Mur for other more important stuff then to get you to MP7 or even to fix that stupid MP7 especially for you.

Edited by No one

Im not bugging anyone No One. The problem is now fixed and thats all there is to it. Assume what you will. Enjoy the rest of your day.

And i reiterate o.o^

If any admin could close this, as its point has gone across, twould be sweet <3

Edited by Fang Archbane