Leashes

Seigheart

Anyone else think it's slightly unfair for the people who got a leash as a gift for participating in the first Slave Auction, are now having them taken away?

Yes, you can get another in the new auction, but I paid a handsome sum for my leash from my "Master" not knowing that Council would just take it away like this.

Anyone else frustrated with this?

It's also slightly unfair that people who spent a wish on upgrading a creature now find out that they wouldn't have had to if they just waited for a couple of months. MD is unfair. However, I would like to see an increase in the amount of teleports that are available to everyone. (Think rabbit holes.)

Edited by Change

Frustrated, no. Angry, no. I'm on the fence about this one, for the simple reason that nothing is ever set in stone. Getting these leashes, we knew full well that since it was a new item, there were little to no rules/regulations set for them prior to being made, and that they would change and evolve with time, just like their rules and regulations,

I enjoy having a leash. I enjoy being draggable. I do not have the resources to get my leash from my master, so this doesn't worry me too much.

I can see why you are frustrated, but think about it. Someone had to pay good gold to get your leash. You paid them for it, so you basically bought your own leash from the original seller.

I do not believe any refunds are in order. I believe that what everyone payed, they payed for an item with lots of chances and risks. This was known too well.

At least now people know that they are not permanent. Maybe the prices will drop due to this. Either way, people will pay what they believe the person the leash belongs to is worth.

So just enjoy having obtained a fun new item. There's no need to be frustrated.

Edited by Fang Archbane

generally I agree with Fang. The only person who could say its unfair is Amber, because she got her leash during MD Birthday, but I hope the exception will be made for her.

Fang if you want to be resold, please post your application in "golden chains" thread.

I agree with that if she want it Amber should get an exception, shejust got her and she like that gift (prize)

(note even that for me its above my understanding why one would like that leach thing... )

Tom

Edited by Tom Pouce

• Root Admin

[quote name='Eara Meraia' timestamp='1367557345' post='135612']
generally I agree with Fang. The only person who could say its unfair is Amber, because she got her leash during MD Birthday, but I hope the exception will be made for her.
[/quote]

It would make logical sense for her to have the year that all slaves this time around would get.

Which, at the moment no leashs have their timer on, so if no one else does i will mention amber to council when/if they ask me to add the timer.

The thing is, no one knew they were getting a leash from the previous auction. They weren't buying leashes. They were donating gold for just the hell of "owning" a slave. If you remember, the leashes were given out by mur as an after thought to my auction. Not by original design.

Now, the people who join the future auctions, they will be joining knowing full well they will get an opportunity to buy their own leash.

I'd say leave the original leashes alone, and just change the future ones, because this leash actually means something to me.

Like, How often does mur just randomly do something like that to a non sponsored event?

Like I said, leave the original leashes alone, and change the future ones. The people who have these leashes have the right to use them.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1367583480' post='135631']
The thing is, no one knew they were getting a leash from the previous auction. They weren't buying leashes. They were donating gold for just the hell of "owning" a slave. If you remember, the leashes were given out by mur as an after thought to my auction. Not by original design.

Now, the people who join the future auctions, they will be joining knowing full well they will get an opportunity to buy their own leash.

I'd say leave the original leashes alone, and just change the future ones, because this leash actually means something to me.

Like, How often does mur just randomly do something like that to a non sponsored event?
[/quote]

Talking bout preciousness and fairness, what happened to ALL of the day of fear stuff that you had to post, justify etc etc.? You have time to complain bout the leash, but dont have time to finish what you promised?

Sori for the spam.
On topic: i'm agree with change.
Edit: also agree with eara.

Edited by Nimrodel

• Root Admin

[quote name='Eara Meraia' timestamp='1367557345' post='135612']

Fang if you want to be resold, please post your application in "golden chains" thread.
[/quote]

Amber has recieved her leash and in discussion with council it has been given 1 year before it expires.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1367624922' post='135662']
Nimrod, how about you check out the other thread that pertains to your post, instead of spamming this with your useless drivel.
[/quote]
I did. And thats why i posted this. Not arguing with you. Its like throwing a rock in mud.