Snow is falling

Ungod

Hello, 

This contest will allow you to bring a certain christmasy-quality to MD. Your task is to 'decorate' an MD scene with lots of snow and one or more snowmen. The overall feeling should be of it being buried in snow.

You can draw, paint, photoshop. The deadline is 8th of January.

As prizes, first place gets Santa! + 10 silver, second gets 2g and third 1g 5 silver. Post your submissions here.

Good luck.

First time I've ever done anything like this. I actually found it a bit frustrating to get it how I wanted it , but this is the best o was able to do. Hope you all like it. 

20180103_104637.jpg

Edited by Blackshade Rider

1 hour ago, Chewett said:

FB page might be a good start. I was thinking somewhere in MD actually... properly "ingame"

I can do this. If you'd like I can make an update and a new art folder for this.

Just a thought , but what if it is a perm holiday quest that can be done one select holidays, like Xmas, Halloween,  Easter, maybe valentines day. And each holiday it's open to do the prizes would be different, maybe make the Xmas version the one with better rewards? Again just thoughts. 

1 hour ago, Mallos said:

In the event you don't want to put it in the quest page... Perhaps a new use for the art page? (toplinks)

I like this idea mallos. Would be nice for more artwork to be added here on the forums

1 hour ago, Chewett said:

Something like that I think Ungod. Or somewhere ingame, etc.

one click up from GoE there is a szene with a board, you could make it clickie like or make it a clickie if it isnt yet and show them as default/start page

Edit:

You could call it artwork board or something

Edited by MaGoHi

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, MaGoHi said:

one click up from GoE there is a szene with a board, you could make it clickie like or make it a clickie if it isnt yet and show them as default/start page

Edit:

You could call it artwork board or something

Nah thats the quest signup board. I will be using it once I get some time to finish off the quest interface.