MD Rework 2021 - Land Loyalty

• Root Admin

For full details of what the MD Rework 2021 project is please read the main thread.

Land loyalty is somewhat of a silly concept because it does not relate to how loyal you are to a land. As the current implementation is it is better described as a "land presence". The aim of this project is to:

• Review how land loyalty is gained
  • Review what it is used for (so we have a list)
  • Discuss whether we think its uses are useful (or whether we need to change them to work with something else)
  • Discuss ideas to improving it, or splitting it into multiple metrics

I could quite easily see this project removing the "original" idea of land loyalty and instead creating a new "land loyalty" system which would more accurately describe loyalty to each land. We shall see how the discussions pan out!

If you wish to be involved with this please post here and I will contact you all when I am ready to begin. We have been having some of these discussions on Discord so if you haven't joined it, this would be a good idea to if you wish to get involved. We may  have meetings on Discord to facilitate faster replies depending on timezones.

• 3 weeks later...