Saturday at 01:17 PM1 day comment_206915 I think I've discovered something strange: I can log into the game, but it seems I'm not actually connected. I can access the game, but other players don't appear, and I can't interact with the chat.I'm not sure when this started. It might have been when I crossed the door with fire on the other side in the Tribunal. Over the past few days, while I was at the Foundation, I was already experiencing these issues, but I assumed they were normal for the scenes I was going through.Yesterday, I logged out to try a guest account. When I logged back into my account, everything seemed to work again, and I could even access my inbox messages.However, I'm now experiencing exactly the same problems again. It seems I'm logged in, but somehow disconnected from the other players and the game's communication features. Report
Saturday at 02:02 PM1 day Root Admin comment_206917 Can you try Ctrl-F5 and see if that fixes it? Report
Saturday at 07:37 PM1 day comment_206925 What browser do you use? I noticed Chrome on android being a little difficult for me sometimes, seemingly disconnecting new when I tab away without telling. Report
Saturday at 08:43 PM1 day comment_206926 1 hour ago, Kaya said:What browser do you use? I noticed Chrome on android being a little difficult for me sometimes, seemingly disconnecting new when I tab away without telling.I can at least confirm that Brave (running Chromium last I checked) works as intended. Both mobile and Browser. Report
11 hours ago11 hr Author comment_206931 I am use Chrome, and for now I just need to go idle and login again and everything goes back to normal. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.