Kings

Muratus del Mur

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='10 October 2009 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1255209360' post='44316']
He said that as an example.
[/quote]

Ah i see what you meen.

Then in essence yes that i think is posiable but i dont think
there is enough people to do that with. But yeah you might have a point.

Edited by Yrthilian

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='10 October 2009 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1255221033' post='44343']
A jester as king? What a fool.
[/quote]

A negative vote from Fenrir must mean that I'm doing the right thing.

Edited by Jester

hope you guys emailed him.... and jester is a alliance leader right who won the war, so i think he has more chances of becoming king than others. since he already has shown leadership and bravery.
Ps: and no i am not sucking up... i just tell whats on my mind whether the person likes me or not.

I was and wasn't. There are better people who are better qualified for king. Jester is not king material. Khalazdad was king material, nelya was king material. Yrth was(is) king material. Jester is not king material. I know nothing of his role in Necrovion, and as Jester said... "Fenrir is an Expert on Necrovion..."

Anyways, best of luck on your power grab Jester.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='11 October 2009 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1255245676' post='44378']
This isn't about who's fit for it and who's not though, this is a popularity contest :/
[/quote]

So you are saying that you will vote someone because of his reputation only and not because of the things he has done so far?

If this is a popularity contest then I am greatly disappointed because then the people might trully suffer from the results.

but in essence, he is right about that

when only a selected few know what you have done and achieved and then vote for you, even if they get 8-10 points each for reasons, any jerk who's doing little to nothing, but boasting about it, will get five times more votes than you do, and even when they are marked with miserable 3-5 points for reasons, they outweigh yours

and i really think that the really great accomplishments are best kept as secret as possible...

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='11 October 2009 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1255287401' post='44401']
me applied for necro kingship

[/quote]

"Shade Sentinel does not belong to its people but the people belong to it." -Mur

Liberty wants to serve Shade Sentinel? Who would have guessed. It seems Liberty has finally come around to the Shades side.

Edited by Jester

the realm is boiling... u have been wondering what this is all about.
u shall not have to wait any longer. nobody dared to make his/her application public before the election and didnt wanted to face the masses and their criticism. we however are ready to face the enemy anytime. so here as promised the application for Liberty's kingship:

What was once a prosperous land with a bright future is now the twisted land of Necrovion. Deathmarrow and the Shades have tainted the land and taken it from its rightful proprietary – Ourselves. We have had enough madness and corruption in the realm! The last war in Necrovion itself has shown that very well. Such a tainting of once resourceful and sacred human lands cannot be allowed anymore. Enough with feeling helpless! Enough with feeling manipulated! Enough with feeling corrupted!
Let us turn our blade against what opposes our very nature. The pain and suffering shall end here.
Therefore I candidate for kingship of Necrovion to reclaim the land from the plague called Shades. We have all seen that shades aren’t even able to protect their own land. They failed twice not only did the Summoned Army stand no chance vs human fighters including necrovion sentinels after the war; but even a few month before it was defeated by thief’s stealing from the land. The so fearful Shade Sentinel itself could do nothing more than swear revenge and stay helpless and was only able to watch how its land got pillaged.
It is obvious that Shades are unfit and cant even reign their own land. And they corrupt everything that presents good values. We, the humans, cant allow this much longer.
Shades are useless without the humans. So I will take the necrovion alliance and cut the shades from all their supporters. Why should once peaceful and sacred lands serve as a prison for the mad? Since not too long ago we have an own prison. So all those twisted beings that support the Shades will be exiled into our own jails. Then I will tear down the wall around Necrovion and reclaim the land step by step.
If you appreciate human values and have had enough of foul creatures tormenting you and your family then join me and help restore the former prime of our civilization!

Application sponsored and written by Lifeline
© Lifeline Inc. and Co.

Give the crown to a true servant of Necrovion, someone who has worked hard for it, who understands the true nature and relevance of the shades, has a long history there and wants the crown out of love for the land.

I would like to call for a debate before the election, so that candidates may speak eloquently and knowledgeably about the land they intend to rule.

After hearing of Necrovion and it's peoples, I have this to say. I have not heard of any of the current nominees. Now this could be because I'm simply not active in a forum, but I definitely want to vote or elect a ruler that I know /something/ of. And for this reason amidst others I must humbly request that Lady .Peace. be included in the running. Anyone that would argue her current state of life making her ineligible I will argue personally. If she were to be a knight, then I would be her squire. I have heard some of her tales and of her life, and I see no one better suited for continuing Khalazdad's legacy than her.