Md Award Voting

Grido

Right, final thread [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

This thread is NOT FOR VOTING in. Do NOT post your votes here. Just wanted to be clear on that.

[u][b]Possible people to vote for;[/b][/u] These nominations are [u]final[/u].

Best Back Story
....Innocence, Amoran K Kol, *Indyra Sirenias*, Jose.

Best Debater
....Zleiphneir, Malaikat Maut, Grido, Kafuuka, Peace.

Best Fighter
....*Clock Master*, *Burns*, Jtz Champion, Cless, dst, Lifeline, The Lost Warrior, Unknown Entity.

Best LHO
....*MasterB*, *Princ Rhaegar*, *Indyra Sirenias*, *awiiya*, *Burns*.

Best Personal Papers
....Pamplemousse, Kafuuka, Rendril Revant, Totenkopf, Akasha, Shadowseeker, Ladytwin.

Best PL Entry
....Zleiphnir (Pamplemousse's PL), Zleiphneir (Amoran K Kol's PL), Sagewoman (Mur's PL), *Burns* (I Hate Alts's PL).
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5875-md-award-voting/page__view__findpost__p__49411"]PL Entries Can Be Found Here[/url]

Best Protector
....Pamplemousse, *Princ Rhaegar*, Ailith, Lifeline.

Best Quest (Please specify quest....)
....Shadowseeker (Drachorn story), Cutler (Astral Plane), Cutler (Puzzle Quest #1), Zleiphneir (Cubicity), Akasha (Golemus trip translation thingie).

Best Quester
....asryn, dst, *Indyra Sirenias*, Eigger.

Best Role Player
....Tarquinus, Granos, Innocence, *SageWoman*, Thomas the Titan, Ailith, Zliephnier.

Best Spell Caster
....*Princ Rhaegar*, Shadowseeker, MRD, *Clock Master*, Yrthilian, Granos.

Best Techie
....Rendril Revant, Cutler, dst.

Best Villain
....Granos, Ledah, Assira the Black, dst.

Most Addicted
....Sagewoman, Lazarus, dst, Pamplemousse, Ailith, Grido.

Most Influential
....Khalazdad, Granos, Akasha, Peace, Pamplemousse.

Outstanding Service to MagicDuel
....Glordamar, Chewett, Rendril Renvant, Ailith, Grido, Lazarus, Jonn.

Rookie of the Year (between 20 and 100 AD at time of nomination and awarding)
....*Observer*, [s]asryn(tbc)[/s], *Madalina Fitzroy*, Yoshi, Captial, Rhah de la Rey(tbc), Milordo Zik, Robin Mea(tbc).

Veteran of the Year (must be on active vets list, only winnable once)
....Yrthilian, *Burns*, Chewett, *Sagewoman*, tankfans, Firsanthalas, Demo Account(lol).

Votes for anyone other than listed above will not be counted, so be sure to check.
Votes for yourself, by yourself or an alt will lead to your being disqualified from the award, so dont do it.
One vote per person (not character, person), any attempted abuse of this will lead to none of your votes counting.

Please send votes on the forum to(forum names);
myself (Grido),
Lady Ailith,
dst.
That's to all three of us that you have to send your votes.

Voting will end midnight, end of day Sunday 13th December
The ceremony will then take place on Saturday 19th, at.....2000 server(? any objections?) At a location yet to be decided (suggestions welcome).
[indent]Please discuss location and timing in this thread, there is a fair amount of time to sort this out, so i'm hoping it can get sorted in time so that the most players can join in the awarding [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/indent]

If artists want to do sketches for the awards then i would apprciate it(and could even pay you alittle silver), but contact me before starting please.

Edited by Grido

[u][b]PL entries[/b][/u]
[quote][b]Zleiphneir [/b](about Pamplemousse)
A wonderful person with a fine comic wit.

pamplemousse: *laughs* I am effervencent, sweet and a little tart.

Aka - Pimplemouse, or Pimp Octo Squeeker the first. Wearer of the OTVM and purveyor of cirtrus scent.[/quote]
[quote][b]Zleiphneir[/b] (about Amoran K Kol)
Likes flicking paper at my head, like a little boy that secretly wants to hold a little girls hand some might say...I of course would never say such a thing.[/quote]
[quote][b]*Sagewoman*[/b] (about Muratus del Mur)
One must always beware this man. Frequently invisible, you never know when he is beside you until you have said something without thinking.

"I have such a crush!"..oh look its Mur..*blush*[/quote]
[quote][b]*Burns*[/b] (about I Hate Alts)
me too, man, me too... whoever you are, i like you =)[/quote]

Edited by Grido

It should be noted that Malaikat Maut, a new character, and Wyncken Vanaril, a character who is no longer being accessed, are played by the [i]same person[/i]. Votes should only be accrued for the active character.

Correct this discrepancy.

Also, why is I am Bored's public log entry being considered? Has he not been completely disqualified from this year's awards?

[color="#006400"]This has since been corrected, but I will leave it as a reminder or for those who might wonder why I am Bored is not being considered for the Best PL, or any other, award.

Edited once more for the apparent theft of another's "moderator color."[/color]

Edited by Watcher

Noted, thanks, wish i was told that previous to now though. (not @ you watcher, general comment)
Descrepancy corrected.

Point, i'm tired and was just going through the final two posts before i closed the thread, will change that.

It is preferred that you vote on all, but it is not mandatory, no.

If you truly feel that none deserve the vote or that it's too hard to tell, then you will not be penalised for not voting in that category.

He did? *looks through other thread*
err...yeah....and i even remember reading that O.o.
*added*
My apologies on that.

Not sure about your point with Zleip, whilst suggested i never took on the suggestion that past winners cant win again.

asryn has been removed from the nominations due to the age requirements, any people who have so far voted for her may submit their vote for that award again.

Edited by Grido

There is that i dont have a summon spell or a teleport to sage keep spell to get everyone there, and i doubt everyone has access there.

Granted, i would prefer that location, but unless someone offers a way to make it possible, it's a no go.

As it stands the following people's votes arent counting;

[s]MrAlyon[/s]
[s]Marvolo[/s]
[s]Ledah[/s]
Assurancetourix
[s]Pamplemousse[/s]
[s]Indyra Sirenias[/s]

This is because they have not sent to all the vote collectors, unless all three of us (Grido, dst, Ailith) recieve a message containing your vote, your vote will NOT count.

Please rectify this for your vote to count.

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Grido' date='08 December 2009 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1260229115' post='49409']
The ceremony will then take place on Saturday 19th, at.....1600 server(? any objections?) At a location yet to be decided (suggestions welcome).[indent]Please discuss location and timing in this thread, there is a fair amount of time to sort this out, so i'm hoping it can get sorted in time so that the most players can join in the awarding :P[/indent]
[/quote]
16: server time is a bit rough for the western u.s. so how about 20:?

You have until midnight tonight to submit your votes.

Time changed to 2000 server time, Saturday 19th for the ceremony, is there any complaints against this? I would like as many people as possible there.

Edited by Grido