Conspiracy Theories

Fyrd Argentus

• Root Admin

89) when i say i am away going on a trip or long way travel, i actually refer to a place deep inside md realm where the incomplete reality prevents me from communicating with the exterior. I never actually "go" away...what a stupid thought ..how could I..

[color=#008000][i]93) The reason there are no Mirrors in MD is because you do not exist.  Mirrors reflect reality and unfortunately for you, you gave up your existence rights once you got into that cube with that little girl.

94) You never left the cube.  Marind drugged you with hallucinogens and you see all as if you were in a dream.  Every time you wake up, she drugs you again and calls it a new MP level ....that's why you  have almost the same dream story!!!!!![/i][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[color=#808080][i]109) a proof Rendril is Mur's alt![/i][/color]
[img]http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/billdebil/proof.png[/img]

[color=#808080][i]also... my comp crashed when I was editing that pic![/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]the conspiracy goes deeper than I thought! [/i][/color]
[i][color=#0000cd]*hides*[/color][/i] :ph34r:

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif](you guys are hilarious! I'm still laughing)[/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]110) Global warming is actually caused by the excessive heat released in MD.[/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]111) Now that the grasans have resources, Mur will be selling a special attachment for your computer so that you can actually smell the farts and feel the fat. Get yours today for only $19.95! Refill cartridges will be available "soon".[/font][/color]

Edited by Mya Celestia