Conspiracy Theories

Fyrd Argentus

146) Seigheart was killed by Jolla who was jealous of seeing Zen Tao in Seig's alliance.
Princess Katt and Maebius were killed by Dragual Monarth who believed his wife was cheating on him with the Hat owner.
Guillak was killed by himself after he tried to drink some suspect booze coming from xcerses cellar.

[color=#808080][i]MRAlyon is the Council. He acts before they do! [/i][/color]

[quote]
[color=#808080][b]MR Alyon [/b][/color]
[color=#808080][b]Posted Today [/b](2012 Feb 22)[/color][color=#B22222][b], [/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b][size=5]03:14 PM[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#808080][b]Bug Reporting[/b]
All Bug reporting and permission for bug testing must come directly from us(the council). We deal with abuses relating to bugs and if you have only asked mur's permission or told him it will be treated as if you have not asked. Mur does not always tell us nor remembers who has has allowed and we will keep records so we can keep track of various statistics for rewarding medals.
If you have reported a bug to Mur in the past and it has not been fixed you should report it to the council provided it is abusable or a personal matter.[/color]
[/quote]

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11759-bug-report/page__pid__104882#entry104882"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11759-bug-report/page__pid__104882#entry104882[/url]

[quote]
[color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2215 - [[/color][b][color=#d3d3d3]2012-02-22[/color] [color=#ff0000][size=5]15:19:05[/size][/color][/b][color=#CCCCCC] - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Bug Reporting[/b]
All Bug reporting and permission for bug testing must come directly from us(the council). We deal with abuses relating to bugs and if you have only asked mur's permission or told him it will be treated as if you have not asked. Mur does not always tell us nor remembers who has has allowed and we will keep records so we can keep track of various statistics for rewarding medals.
If you have reported a bug to Mur in the past and it has not been fixed you should report it to the council provided it is abusable or a personal matter.
[/quote]

[color=#808080][i](and yeah, I know ST and forum time ain't the same, who'd care for such irrelevant facts tho :P)[/i][/color]

Edited by Shemhazaj

• 2 weeks later...

157) Aramors are created in the East by Mur and sent to the Aramory by sea. The Wizards messed up and created GG just after the last shipment, so the ship crashed there. Now Mur is running out of money and wants us to try and create the 4th cube so everything could return to normal again. Thus, he is manipulating us by Abra, who was given Knator Commander's things after he was captured by Mur in his factory at the East. Remember, it may be for Fame, but it's always for Fortune.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...