Conspiracy Theories

Fyrd Argentus

• 5 weeks later...

Granos has control over every mind in MD, we just do not know it yet.

(not sure if someone has mentioned something similar, I have read through this once but I became braindead about a page and a half through the forum topic... information overload, too many conspiracies)

The vet players never left, we just did not see them.

MD being stagnant is false, you just do not see what is being done. For inaction is an action.You have the choice.

I am Bored, has the greatest power in MD... He seems to be able to make people say... "I am bored". How do you do this?

If MD was in a box would it have 8, 12,16, or 24 courners? (think box vs. cube)

Thats all I can think of for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Timeless topics never die.

Conspiracy Theory:

The sun is held aloft by three Angiens. However, because Angiens are lazy argumentative little sots, and they would rather watch the crazy things we get upto than actually do their job, the sun never really leaves the sky.
The only reason we ever get night at all is because 'ol man Chewett waves his Angien Bone Sword-Cane at them every few weeks, and they scamper off in fear.

... Seriously, don't mess with Chewett - he doesn't have those medals pinned to his chest for nothing, and he earnt that sword cane for his valor in The Great Code War, against the bugs and inefficiencies that once plagued MD. Damn thing is sharp enough to cut a Wiiya in half, you don't want to see what it does to a person!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DD and dst are both rep abusers. One negreps everything I post and another posreps everything I post.

note: This is the conspiracy theories topic. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

edit: After dst realized that her "work" was being cancelled out by DD she had No one give a lending hand

Edited by Rophs

Everyone believes that DD and dst are fighting one and other just to prove who's right and who's wrong. False.

dst isn't trying to break DD. The truth is, it's all an elaborate scheme thought up by Mur. DD and dst are actually best friends, and are filling up the forum with flame wars to test the patience of every member. So the role of trying to break people in fact belongs to the pair of them.

We will hang in there!

(Edit)

Plot depth: No one was the first to break, by picking a side. :p

Edited by Myth

• 3 weeks later...

People randomly gaining keys to access hidden locations is not random at all. Mur and Chew selectively "give" the access but to avoid accusations of favoritism they deem it a "bug" as to prevent players from becoming suspicious. Now that I've figured all of this out they will need to create an actual "bug" allowing players to gain access to locations. Just think about it, why hasn't anybody been given access to locations such as Angien's Shrine or the Passage of War by the "bug" so they call it?

• 2 weeks later...

Light is always present in MD because the box in which the realm resides is placed under Mur's desk lamp. Whenever Mur experiences a power outage, the lamp's batteries kick in.

Night time is so rare in MD because the lamp's batteries run dry every now and then, and it takes a few minutes to buy new ones and change them.

(I know it's sort of lame to post after your own post in this thread, but I just had to share this thought :p)

• 1 month later...

Mur actually used a combination of languages to create his name, fooling us all, all for his final experiment. Muratus -noiseless(estonian). del- the(spanish) mur- wall(french)

A mur is in fact...THE NOISELESS WALL of MD!

Now that we all know what a Muratus Del Mur is, MD can be deleted as we have passed this final test of Mur's.

• Root Admin

The illusion breaking sasha's account was another way to give a player a favor without seeming to show favoritism. It was used to help her get a name change from *sasha lilias* to *Sasha Lilias*

That was done freely before she broke her account FYI. Changing capitals is done freely by me.

• 2 months later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirates_of_Dark_Water

Mur was extremely upset about the abrupt ending of this series and the fact that no full explanation was given regarding "dark water". As a result, he created MD for the purpose of understanding what "dark water" actually was, masking it as "black water", and handing out clues to match those available in the series, in the hope of someone figuring it out.

The rule regarding research spoilers is there to ensure that points of view aren't tainted, so that everyone can have their own view on the matter = more possibilities might be presented = more chances of success.

• 1 month later...