Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Fang Archbane
-
Missing creatures
[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1339688253' post='114739'] Learn what deterministic means. No, show me something going wrong, and i shall show you the triggers to repeat it again and again [/quote] getting all cause and effect on me chewwy >> getting all cause and effect >>
-
Missing creatures
hrm... well, it is possible the game lagged/glitched/twacked out/Mur got bored, ya know, but still, it seems odd o-o
-
WTB 4 fresh BP and 4 fresh ST Archers
still buying the 2 fresh BPs. definitely. still. buying o-o
-
Missing creatures
they do not seem to be hard to get crits... can you not simply re recruit?... I wish I could offer a solution, but I think advice for now will do.
-
Resigning from BHC position
It is no big secret that my character, Fang Archbane, despises the character Eon to his very core. Eons role is that of a villain, Fangs, a hero, so it makes sense. But I will say this. As a person, from man to Eon (whatever he/she may be) I give Eon my complete respect. I also trust, obey, and abide by Muratus above all else, Eon and I are not that different. I'm on your side on this one Eon... Words I never thought I'd say, but I'm not too proud to admit it. I think the majority of MD has your back Eon, be proud of what you've done, your a great influence on us all.
-
Help Fyrd call back ALL the spirits
Or all brodi, it's all for the best =D
-
WTB 4 fresh BP and 4 fresh ST Archers
Still buying two fresh BPs, each for 4 Silver, pm me in game or in forum o-o
-
Help Fyrd call back ALL the spirits
all of these, viable options ^^ a Drum to call back the dead a Wiiya Revival Team to fight evil :3 (power ranger status woot~) or a Sacred Garden to bring back those lost pick people, pick ^-^
-
Help Fyrd call back ALL the spirits
Wiiya can be used to revive the dead?... I would love to become a part of the Wiiya Revival Team
-
Death is coming
... Although scared... I support Awiiyas words fully... ...
-
Farewell
Goodbye my friend...
-
Death is coming
I can only hope a ghost may still have the power to revive all.
-
Help Fyrd call back ALL the spirits
*bows* I'm here to help as I may. And although I am as old as Mur himself, I am nowhere near as wise. I try, but I lack. Tell me what to do Pickle Sage, and I'll follow without question.
-
Death is coming
I'm here to help however I may Boss Wookie. I will not take sides on this, as my current role does not let me do much but be impartial. I learn quick. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it Chewwy. I'll make up any time you lack to be able to revive you. My life is busy, and I'm not always awake (always on but not always unidle) but I'll do my best. I'm the one that will step up and not simply complain. I apologize for not knowing what to do in this situation, but command me and I'll follow.
-
WTB 4 fresh BP and 4 fresh ST Archers
Now I'm just buying two fresh BloodPact Archers Prices are at the top, pm me or post, thank you =]
-
WTB Heated Creatures and Angien
*smiles* I think Maebius and Handy will understand, and I do believe your reason is good enough, so, good luck Love
- No homeland/No Man's Land
-
WTB Heated Creatures and Angien
i suggest you contact Maebius or Lady Handy about the Angien Vall but youll need a damn good reason to be asking for an Angien. theyre sacred to Marind Bellians o-o...
-
No homeland/No Man's Land
another problem id liek to point out. the Gazebo of Equilibrium has nothing under the land tab thingy. i get -15 cost to move when at that gazebo, as that is my No Homeland land loyalty amount. i dont know if thats the way it should be but, having No Homeland Loyalty helps me move from the Gazebo of Equilibrium. make of that what you will o-o
-
Community Garden Leadership
im saddened to say that due to my recent leaving of Marind Bell,i am no longer in possession of the Water. Maebius now holds the ~1500 Water, and i suggest you ask him for help ^^ sorry, i wish i could have helped, but the East called.
-
WTB 4 fresh BP and 4 fresh ST Archers
bump o-o still buying one (1) SharpTear (ST) and two (2) BloodPacts (BPs) bumpity bump bump
-
Battle Icon active/inactive
Agreed, and you have full Lycan Support. This is a fantastic idea.
-
Heat Orb
personally, i always keep both orbs stacked so, i can just click the orb and boom, refresh, but still, i can see where others would have more problems here than me so, im all for this idea.
-
Heat Orb
Agreed fully, and I second Libby. A refresh button meant solely for the vp/ve/ap/HeatOrb etc, would be very nice.
-
[Public] Resignation
Mother of Mur nyuuuuuuu... No other reagent will get me the way you do Rhaegar ;~; Unless Maebius gets turned into Reagent 9.9 *secretly but not so secretly nominates Maebius* I liked you as reagent though Rhaegar. You are kind to me <3