Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by dst
-
Mining Guild
Ummm..Shattered Illusions will never be a mining guild. It is what it is and will stay this way. If a guild will be placed in UG then we'll discuss about cohabiting and such. But until then...things are pretty clear.
-
Selling Loreroot Long Bow
As much as i would love to have you as my personal slave Miq, I have to take the money. Well...seems like it's sold to Z. Congratz Z! Now...it's late and I am tired but we can make the trade tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be online when I am.
-
Selling Assorted Creatures
Angiens sold to Asterdai. Tomorrow I will send you the CTCs.
-
Selling Loreroot Long Bow
It's an old item me or No one (can't remember who) got from Mur when items were dispatched. Happy now?
-
Selling Assorted Creatures
So...I have the following creatures for sale: [s][b]Angien Santinel IV[/b] [b]422 age[/b](id:516028)[/s] [b]3 Walking Trees[/b] [b]332 age[/b] (ids:562598,562597,562593) [b]Elemental V [/b] [b]393 age[/b](id:531419) Creatures have no tokens. The ids are there mostly for me cause I tend to forget what I want to sell More creatures (No one's account): elemental 370 (548821) elemental 370 (548822) [s]angien 408 (523256[/s]) elemental 282 (585324) elemental 282 (585325) elemental 278 (586126) elemental 278 (586127) elemental 278 (586128)
-
Sparring Ground For Weak Mp5S?
Apophys:organized training grounds are a no no in MD at least for mp5s (I am against them for mp3s and mp4s as well but...). Those training grounds or how you want to call them lead to abuses. And the best example is the former GGG. I will not support such organizations.
-
Sparring Ground For Weak Mp5S?
I propose the following: NO MORE training grounds!!!
-
Selling Loreroot Long Bow
Details like what? I can tell you that is not an usable object. I cannot disclose the description.
-
Selling Loreroot Long Bow
Topic name says it all. Auction time:till Sunday. Post offers here.If you wish to bid anonymously, PM me on the forum. Highest bid: [b]7 Gold[/b] - Z
-
Feb Vs. The Mp5 Giants
[quote name='SubZero' date='11 August 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1281554678' post='65822'] i think dst got whooped she just dont want to admit it [/quote] Yes Subzeroo, I don't want to admit it. I am one of those hypocrites that play MD and say one thing but believe/do another.
-
Feb Vs. The Mp5 Giants
Hit my training rit? And when I had almost no ve? Don't flatter yourself, please.
-
Woodcutters Guild
I believe you don't need Mur to do that. Just simply exit the ally with your current character and ask the leader to send you an invite for the other account.
-
Where Would My Role Belong?
There is a section for Underground here: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/160-underground/
-
Typos
Closed. I will not even bother to rant AGAIN.
-
Non Fighting Guilds And Their Fighting Issues
Brainstorming idea:give the non fighting guild members the option to kill their crits(or kill them by default when they join the guild). No crits, no fight, no headache.
-
Happy Birthday Phantasm!
Happy B-day Phan!!! Happy happy b-day!!!
-
Head Boss Bugged
Good. Then...what's the fuss all about? It's a bug and it has been reported.
-
Head Boss Bugged
Wait! Who reported this bug first?
-
Name Research - Auction Extra Coins
Name: Camburu Language: Romanian Origin: Gipsy Meaning: Romanian version for the Greek name Kamburi River Camburu / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camburu_River Alternative Name: Rio Camburu Name Type: Native Area / State: Sao Paulo Coordinates & Location Type Area Type: Hydrographic Location Type: Stream Latitude: -23.68333 Longitude: -45.46667 Latitude (DMS): 23° 40' 60 S Longitude (DMS):45° 28' 0 W Drats! Blackwood beat me to it by 1 minute!
-
Votes On King Of Necrovion
@Lorenzo: if you have questions, use the Questions& Answers section. Stop spamming old topics. @Rest of the players: please don't answer to such questions because you encourage the noobs to post them where they should not post them. If you really want to help, PM the one who asked the question.
-
Happy Birthday Peace
Happpy B-day dear Peace! Happy happy B-day!
-
I Am Banned!
There are no forbidden places for normal players. There are just places that not everyone can access them. It's not like you can go in a place but you're not allowed to. You either have access or not. Manda picked something somewhere (lately strange things happened in MD - remember the screwed battles?) that allowed him to enter drachorn's layer. Besides, he was not punished for GOING in there. He was punished for NOT reporting the fact he had access KNOWING that place can't be entered by anyone and for abusing the bug again without reporting it. Ignorance is not bliss in this game. Same is stupidity. You pay for both!
-
What Are You Reading?
I've read Digital Fortress some years ago. Interesting indeed. The alchemist - Cohelio....<insert puking emoticon here >. I've read the first 3 books from Asimov's Foundation. And I have the last book of the prequels for Dune just waiting for me . yay!
-
Happy Bday No One
Bah! I was supposed to open the topic!!! Anyway: Happy B-day! And...man! you're old!!
-
Combat, Balance And Activity...
After writing a big and nasty post I erased it and started all over. Hope this time I will be more decent. Let's begin: [quote]Certainly, strong ppl are unbalanced because they have too many wins.[/quote] There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY who is unbalanced cause he/she has more wins then loses (except honor farms but even them usually have a lot less).You SHOULD know this if you bother to OBSERVE how a lose is gained compared to a win. [quote]Even the smartest player won't be able to stay balanced this way if he is weak, because as soon as it becomes balanced, he will be unbalanced again.[/quote] Newsflash! A SMART player will know that there are ways to stay balanced once you get balanced. Even by losing tons of battles. But hey! Why bother reading those nasty announcements when it's better to complain on the forum? [quote]ppl are hiding[/quote] You know what? I like the chase. And I do have methods to bring people out of their hideouts. [quote]forcing ppl to stay balanced[/quote] Again...newsflash: that's the whole concept of the training system: winnings are good but so are loses. Or the other way around if you prefer. [quote]I bet many ppl are afraid to even say a word in forum.[/quote] If they do then they do not deserve to have their problems solved.How should I guess what a noob wants if that noob doesn't say it on the forum where he/she is supposed to say things? Ok...after re-reading it well..it sounds better then the first version. Post!