Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
X missing when attacking too soon
I will look at this tonight hopefully :) Im not back working on a windows box so g-chrome can be installed. I assume its also an issue with chromium also since its the same source code.
-
X missing when attacking too soon
Oh chrome has issues with some of the css, i was going to spend some time fixing it a while ago but something came up.
-
X missing when attacking too soon
printscreen please
-
crits and credits for sale
They could, but i doubt they would.
-
Small gui enhancment
Why? A disagreement isnt very useful when not accompanied by reasons.
-
limit the number of adepts that a player may have
No, See Peace. Although, it looks like you are being sarcastic, In which case a counter argument is that after peace was mp6, she was a lot less active.
-
limit the number of adepts that a player may have
They quite often are associated with LHO's. And im sure a large number of protectors would take great offense to that statement DD. Most of them are really good mentors. Tact.
-
Requesting Sponsorship
The wording probably needs to be improved a tad since i didnt expect you would publish what i said directly :P
-
limit the number of adepts that a player may have
This is implicit in the system, they will leave the protector. Adepts are easily fluid, you can change around as much as you want,
-
limit the number of adepts that a player may have
You can organise this, i look forward to it.
-
limit the number of adepts that a player may have
adepts limiting to 30 will stop everyone being a mp6 since peolpe change every day, so every day people would drop. Thats not a stable solution.
-
Bug mobile version PM
Should be fixed :)
-
Treasure theft
Go and TALK to the TK's :)
-
Bug mobile version PM
already reported :) try searching forum more :P Known about and not currently a big priority. I think it was a quick fix last time i looked but i never got around to it. If its indeed quick fix i will try and perform it.
-
Changing the Time of Shared item regroup
Balance is everything, the whole topic of murs favourtism, is about unbalanced giving. People are obsessed with it.
-
Jailed: Fang Archbane
As King of Marind Bell, Leader of KoB, I hereby sentence one of my citizens to jail, for the period of a week. Fang Archbane, charged with swearing, being abusive and lack of thinking before actions will face this sentence. After this period, he will be accepted back in KoB and/or the land if he wishs in the hope that he will have cooled down after this period of time. I look forward to his return, but must do this for the good of Fang. He needs time to think.
-
Redacted
[27/07/13 01:01] Fang Archbane:And she can read that text too, since she just LOVES reading the shit i type after its long gone You invited her to read it.
-
In case you ever want to send a user back to the navigation page
For those that think "I should be fine" if you end up getting banned and having to ask me and council to unban you I'm not ping I be impressed. Don't muck around with this stuff unless you get permission, as in the announcement. Otherwise, have fun with Murs or councils speed of answering.
-
Land Loyalty
It's not on the profile page because it wasn't added by Mur, and I haven't got around to adding it. As for the second point. I agree, and the idea was that for new players the amount of land score would equal your active days.
-
WP Quest: Make a Quest
I will wait for your quest if you dont take too long tom :) PM me when you are back. The quest will last at least 3 weeks, from now, probably longer for tom to run his quest.
-
WP Quest: Make a Quest
Yes they are! Contact Pip or Max (Max is away for a bit though, so pip probably for now)
-
Principles and tokens
Cool, i will look at doing this.
-
Words our code doesn't like - bug/question
Because thats how rendril coded it. To try and ensure people dont write bad php and break MD... or worse. Changes could be, removing MD script entirely, leaving it for rendril to fix when he gets back soon, i look at it. I think the second option is a nice one.
-
Principles and tokens
Agreed I guess that's the explanation. Will look into it after the weekend as I'm not home.
-
Land Loyalty
Land score is public? You hoover over the [?] next to loyalty? Or am i missing something?