Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Handy Pockets

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Handy Pockets

  1.  

    The Heads contest use to be a wild event.  The first year I  watched as a new to the dreams here in MD.  I ran to the bridge and climbed over it to see someone  jump down the cliff to the underground pathway.   I understand that the Heads Contest has now changed,  those were the days.

    We would come together at  a certain time of the contest, all players were to stand at the G.O E.  They had to stay in the crowd untiil the game was won.  I remember being stressed and tired after this stage.  We would set our creatures to defend us.  I have lost most of my knowledge who of my creatures I would set out to defend  Heck even to get a burst, and now my creatures are getting  lazy.  

    The winner was the one with the most heads at a clock count down. 

    There was a lot of pushing the rules, dare I say even, cheating.  But I was in a crowd of fantistic players and enjoyed the conversations that filled the air.

    I know that players pushed  rules,  

    I think that Aia's rules are pretty close to the Wild event I remember, with some rules worded differently, to keep everyone truthful.

    • Item 1:   x 1           25 plushies
    • Item 2:   x1            80 plushies
    • Item 3:   x1            25 plushies
    • Item 5  x 2            10 plushies
    • item 7 x 1             15 plushies
    • Item 8:  x 1           15  plushies
    • Item 9:  x 1           15 plushies                             185 plushies total
  2. I have "Secret Ingredient".  A small glass bottle containing a white powder. Label says Secret Ingredient

     use just before a fight , it will give a small (or large) boost to creature battle. Not necessarily a boost to make creatures stronger.

  3. The Linen from flax that can be grown in the gardens that are at different locations.  A weaving loom could be in MB made from fine lumber.   simple , I think called carding tools can be made.  Needles from bone.  

    glass would need high temps in oven.  I think lovely items can be blown from the melting glass from a kiln.  Might  be lots of tools to do this glass blowing.

  4. ·

    Edited by Handy Pockets

    In my beginning, I only played Handy Pockets. Then one day I had to read about Nacirema.  I loved the name so much I made Nacirema Asu.  She has not walked around the lands in a long time.  I would tell those I talked to that I was *kets if the conversation turned to one that I thought I should say who my main character was .  

     

    Did Nacirema break some rules in her early days?  Yes, did she change her ways?  Yes.  

     

    After a while i enjoyed the avatar part of an alt so Nacirema could wear avatars that I would buy because I did not want to change who *kets was as far as her avatars look.  My very simple reason but one I enjoyed.  

  5. ·

    Edited by Handy Pockets

    Player Name to receive reward: Handy Pockets
    Period of Trial: August 2012 to 6/16/13
    Proof of Pain: Still recovering from pain

     

     

    Could not remember my password, I missed out on so many things in MD.  I missed all the fun

    :cool:

  6. Congratulations Awiiya.

    It was many months ago that you planted the four seedlings for me to water while you went away for the summer. You were/are always
    thinking of ways to 'plant seeds' of ideas, and to bring them to fruit.
    With your new position I see it as a wonderful way to help continue the growth of the realm which is one of your strong desires.

    See you at Awiiya's Way...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.