Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Else
-
Easter Egg Hunt!
It was fun!
-
17th Tournament of Legends
Should we include Imperial Ararmors, Bloodpact Archers, colored trees, colored jokers and Pimped Grassans? Upvote if they should be included or downvote if they should not. The votes will be locked once the fights are announced. It is not necessary to sign up to the tournament to vote.
-
17th Tournament of Legends
This year I would like to host a combat tournament with only easily obtainable creatures to try to get the most people. Rules: Best of 3 each round, first round is direct elimination, consecutives rounds can be elimination or point system based on the amount of players. No tokens and fight at 0% slider. No shards(you can recicle them without losing any) Can not use more than 2 copies of the same creature (Ex. no more than 2 pimped grassans , but normal grassans are considered diffferent creatures) Max 2 freezes in a ritual. Both players in a match can agree who attacks first, then the opponent needs to attack and finally the first player who attacked has to attack again. In case players can not agree, they can roll dices from MB and the highest number calls who goes first. I will announce the fights on the 21th Aprils, you have until then to sign in. I will participate in the first round if the number of participants is an odd number. Valid creatures: Ararmors, Dark Archers, Knators, Hollow Warriors, Walking trees, Winderwilds, Grassans, Elementals and Water Daimons. Rewards: First place: a choice of a semi rare/ rare creature (list will be given after a winner is declared and is already approved) + Anni creature + Trophy. Second place: Anni creature + (15 plushies OR 3gc) Third place: Anni creature + (5 plushies or 1gc) Alternatively the first place can choice a WP INSTEAD of a creature OR 40 plushies. The creatures seem way better than 40 plushies BTW. Reply if you want to sign up
-
Death - A discussion 2.0 - You Can (Not) Revive
I would like to see the dead mechanics to be more oriented towards high risk, high reward. I propose: Remove regen, combat and movement restrictions. Allow dead players to stay in their Alliance with their citizenship. Lower The Dead land bonuses. Allow dead players to get 50% more skills in fights out of The Dead and NC locations but at the same time when they lose, they lose the opponent’s skills reward. Let alive players which go to The Dead and NC locations get 50% more skills in fights, but they lose the opponents skills reward as well. Sanctuaries should not work for dead players. Remove no jump tags in The Dead and NC. Remove the lose all AP mechanic on movement in The Dead and NC. Other: New creature which won battles only increases if the owner is dead (no skills benefit for sac). I am not into MD lore, but how about a taint mechanic with resources only gatherable while dead? Nerf colored pope (not related but...)
-
ERROR: Unable to load Else, using Master account instead!
- Shop Idea - Creature name change
Would like to see a "Pokedex" like option for that..- Elemental targets Bug
Player name: Else Player ID: 193599 Browser: Google Chrome Operating System: Windows 10 Importance: Low Description - Elemental uses attack target "multiple" when it should not be possible. How to reproduce the bug: Create a ritual with an elemental that can target multiple, totem the creature and open the totem. What you expect to happen: Elemental should not be able to use multiple as target at that stage. It may happen with other creatures.- Welcome Kaya Salta to Legend Speakers.
Welcome!- WTB SS
I would like to buy a Sword Shade with coins, PM me your price if you are willing to sell. I prefer tokenless and most age possible, but willing to buy with tokens or a young one. I most likely will take the best offer after a few days, if any...- Grandmother's Case of Oddities Game
Did exactly 21, I guess the time spent in the Headless Skeleton payed off- Token Changes - Affecting them all by the vitality slider
enlightning 0% vit: 25% vit: 100% vit: Not showing Statement: At 0% the enlightning token worked as expected, giving 551 attack (IMP had 551 won battles before combat) At 25% the enlightning token worked as expected, giving 408 attack (IMP had 544 won battles before combat and it gave 544*0.75 =408) It is working as expected.- Attacking players from the same Alliance
Was it ever open for debate attacking members from your same Alliance? It would help for cooperative progress like leveling colored elemental, reducing heat scars, getting wins, etc.....- How do I view the spelldocs I have unlocked?
What are spelldocs? how do I view them?- Blood Drop 2 Token Bugs
If I am not wrong, currently the slider is in inverse proportion to principles, there are a few tokens that scale with character skills as they are % based on the creature skills obtained with slider or other tokens. I would like to keep them as they are, this change would make most of the fighting power to come from a credit shop and would discourage character progression short and mid term as one would need way more skills than before outscaling tokens.- New currency skill
Most people dont do it, so probably it can be encouraged, just an opinion....- New currency skill
credits can be bought, skills from the most part are obtained by playing- New currency skill
New currency skill gained through combat or in very restricted ways to buy from an in game shop that gets reduced after a purchase. The shop can have cycles and some once per cycle (realmwide) items,crits, etc. to encourage activity and racing to it.- Memory stone Bug
I do have 5 casts total, currently available 4/5 which is 80% and the stone should require at least 80% as stated....- Memory stone Bug
Player name: Else Player ID: 193599 Browser: Google Chrome Operating System: Windows 10 Importance: Medium Importance Description - What happens when the bug occurs:It says I need at least 80% of cast, which I do, but it doesnt let me store the spell... How to reproduce the bug: Have 5 cast total of a spell, cast it once and try to store the spell in a memory stone What you expect to happen: It should allow me to store the spell as I do have the 80% required.- WP for weapons & armor upgrade
I am really against adding more snowball effect to combat skills tbh. I would suggest new equipment with plain stats like 500 attack, def, etc. to help players with lower stats train and wouldnt impact high stats player as they would keep using existing % equipment. There is already an attempt for something similar with the high def and regen from GWI land affiliation.- Foot Race Challenge
3 minutes & 8 seconds- MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Shop
Item 13 Sunshine for ID: 877431 - 10 Item 13 Sunshine for ID: 878519 - 10 Item 13 Sunshine for ID: 878753 - 10 Total 30 plushies- MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Shop
Item 2 - 10 Item 6 - 40 Item 1 - 15 Item 9 - 5 Item 11 - 5 Item 13 kellethafire for ID: 660713 - 10 Total 85 plushies- Auction Series - Imperial Aramors
Imp1 - 5 credits Imp2 - 5 credits- A short discussion of the future
Locking some areas behind Land Affinity seems like a really good idea to me instead of the current system, for example LotE is really painful if you dont have the Land Affinity, however, I will ask to not restrict areas already available as the general reaction is negative when you take away stuff. In my opinion NML citizens or players without homeland should also be able to gain 3 Land Affinity per day as citizens from any land currently can progress 50% faster without any additional effort. Also I believe there should be a reason to grind Land Affinity for everyland including NML. - Shop Idea - Creature name change