Personal Request Month

DARK DEMON

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1357957802' post='130273']
Constant "Pew Pew" noises can be heard from it, and Ahri [color=#ff0000]taunting[/color] people.
[/quote]

her orb is glowin, sleek, white fur is showin, hot fox fires blowin, where ya think yoar goin

shes gonna R E and [color=#ff0000]charm[/color] ya fangy :P

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Item:[/font][list]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I would like the item '[b]Scimitar of Destruction[/b]' currently owned by Aysun (inactive account) to be returned to me and have its name changed to '[b]Tainted[/b]' and with the description of 'By putting all seven shards together, Peace reforged Khalazdad's sword with Shadowseeker's guidance at Berserker's Way. It emits a vile aura and whenever used against someone, the wielder gets hurt as well.' [/font]
[/list]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]References to this sword can be found in my hate page and [url="http://md-archives.com/articles/a-tale-of-a-sword.html?page=1"]here[/url].[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]If I could request for an ability, it would be a killing one with 95% chance to kill whoever uses it against another. And if that is still too much to ask, the ability to teleport people out of Necrovion to the Gazebo of Chaos. Whatever you find more fitting, but I would still be pleased by just having the item.[/font][list]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]A nightshade plant.[/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]An independent memory stone detector with the ability to gather memory stones only within Necrovion.[/font]
[*][font=comic sans ms,cursive]My item '[b]Bottle of perfume[/b]' to be edited and act as a reviving item if possible with the description 'A fragrance so charming that can guide the spirits back to their bodies.'[/font]
[/list]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Spell:[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Fireball. [/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]The reason for it: Long ago, after the Shade Sentinel touched me and others at the cemetery and tainted us, my Taint was able to manifest a few times and casted the spell for me without Peace's account actually having the spell.[/font]

Edited by Peace

• Root Admin

I would like the ability to summon people to Angiens Shrine.

It would have 4 casts (unable to be put onto a stone).
Only able to cast on one person.
The caster must be standing at angiens shrine for the spell to work.

This is because we now have access yet we cannot yet easily bring players so that we can talk to members there.

All adjustments to the spell are welcome, since it is a powerful summoning spell i have detailed the numerous limitations in an attempt to balance the item. I would ask players to vote for this idea so that we may all learn more about, and recruit some angiens to be our fighters.

Saved my previous crazy request for later.

New one, to have a spell with 8 casts called Butterfly of Chaos that will turn the caster into a Butterfly of Chaos.
If this request is granted, I will work more on what being a being of Change, that is, a Butterfly of Chaos, means.

For now, this will be a normal illusion. I'm going to try and request an avatar for said illusion too.

And again, I will be editing this request continuously (I'm just not sure when the 7 days ends exactly)

Edited by Change

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1358457019' post='130839']
OMG! This has made my day! :D
:D Are you sure you know what you're asking for? :D
[/quote]

Change? ;) So, I have your vote then? Also, edited that bit. I only said perhaps because I don't want my entire request to be invalidated if MP8 is too buggy (like MP7). But if I can have it..

Edited by Change

• Root Admin

[quote name='Change' timestamp='1358458452' post='130840']
Change? ;) So, I have your vote then? Also, edited that bit. I only said perhaps because I don't want my entire request to be invalidated if MP8 is too buggy (like MP7). But if I can have it..
[/quote]

Do you know what MP8 encompasses, or are you just asking for it becuase you want to be the first/whatever?

Is there a specific reason of MP8, which explains why you are asking for it?

MP8 was more of a symbolic request based on my request being a massive system Change. Anyways, thanks for telling me how crazy I am at Fenths Press, Chewett.

See, my request was 'reasonable', I thought, given what it gives me vs. everybody. But I will change it soon so that it's more reasonable (and easier to code).

I request four casts of a spell called "expand universe". Would produce temporary entropic effects in MD, such as (to give a few ideas) old bugs reappearing, scripted items or locations scrambling, and some characters being omitted in PM's. Either realm-wide or location-specific "expand location" or even a player-specific "expand presence"...Will update this as the need becomes more clear.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1358446216' post='130832']
I would like the ability to summon people to Angiens Shrine.

It would have 4 casts (unable to be put onto a stone).
Only able to cast on one person.
The caster must be standing at angiens shrine for the spell to work.

This is because we now have access yet we cannot yet easily bring players so that we can talk to members there.

All adjustments to the spell are welcome, since it is a powerful summoning spell i have detailed the numerous limitations in an attempt to balance the item. I would ask players to vote for this idea so that we may all learn more about, and recruit some angiens to be our fighters.
[/quote]

How about a "trace" item you hand to somebody, then later they "use" it and they teleport to your current location, you get back the item. Wouldn't be all that different from a temporary "jump to leader" so not earth-breaking in terms of play-balance, but very useful.

I would like the following two items:
"Ledger of Census" [i]A small pad listing the citizens of the land, most of the pages have already been filled in. Only a handful of pages remain to be filled. (An item capable of granting citizenship to the MDA to upto 10 people, no recharge, no expiry[/i] -- (Intended for use in a quest)

"Legend Speakers Pendant" [i]A brass and silver model of the Legend Speaker Emblem on a silver oval, hung from an iron necklace.[/i] -- I would actually like four of these made, for secret reasons. (good ones though)