Internal Server Error

Eagle Eye

Is it time for a new beginning?

edit: i downloaded doom.jpg from magicduel.com and from arvert.ro and they don't seem to have .rar files hidden in them, both are the same size and same resolution and appear to be the same file, their size also is around average for a jpg of that resolution

also have some links:

http://exifdata.com/

Edited by Rophs

T̴̵̡̛͈̯̻͙̗͓̲̪͎̮ͫ́̅ͯͥ̓̋̾ͮ̿̐ͦ́́ͅH̡̡͉̮̝̰̩̖̞̟̺̟̺̖͔̗̺̻͊̔̎̃͗̾̏ͫ́̚͝E͋̂ͮͨ̽͋̉̉ͯ͏̻̟̪͖̯̩͓̯̻̲͠ ̢̩͔̜͚̝̭̟͇̩͔͗̌̽̀̚̚͡E̸̡̧̦̰͔̙͉̻̫̝̹̙̠͇̣̹̩̊̂̇ͫ̃̍̾͗̓̋̑̎̃ͧ̇̚ͅN͓̳̦̰̼̫͈̥͖͍̼̲̘̻͂͌̿ͮͦ̑̌̇̀̀̀͠ͅD̶̷͇͎̣̣͍̣͔̰̬̜̥̬͕ͨ̊̔̿ͪ͌̏ͭͭ̓̇ͯ̆͑͞ ̷̴̨͙̬̭̰͔̻̟̭͚̮̳̦̮̉ͧ̓̌̽ͦͥ́ͭ͐̄̍̂̈̔̚͘͟D̴̛̛̝̞̟̪̗̯̲̝͇̹̭̭̩̰̙̜͔̬̅̀ͦͦ̎ͯ̄̾̊ͣ̽̽ͦ̒̅̕͠ͅR͆̓̇ͩ̾̈ͯ̎͗̀͢͠͏͎̹̫̼̞Ă̸̤͎̰̖̤̤͈̳̪̣̹͙̗͙ͫ̅͂͆͐͛̂ͯ͑̓̐͆̅̑ͥ̑̎͜ͅWͮͮͧ̓̈̂̿ͮ̑ͥͪ̽͊͏̘̬̱͈͚̖̪̺͙͎̖̬̪̙͇̞̮͞ͅS̨̱̹͓̟͈̰͚͓̖͓͚̻̝̰̳̱͔̐̀̐ͦ͊͆̓ͪ͋̃̋̓̚̕ͅ ̧̢̤͓̠͉̺̓̀̃͒̇͞U̸̧͙̼̤̖̹͙̭͚͍̞͂̇ͯ̂̄̀P̷̡̠͕̥̮̻͇̲͎̜̥̘̙̗͎͈͎ͪ̒ͦ̑͜ͅO̶̠̣͓̰̱̩͔̟͇̥̠̳̩ͬ́̇̃̃̐̈́ͥ̆͘N̵̵̢͕͕̠̻͂̊̈ͪ̈́͋͌̈́͒̆͘ ̴̜͈̞̣̻̮̰̯̯̩͓͖̦̆̃̀͊̿͆̂̀̈͑͟͡U̴̴͓̘͎͔̩̖̼̰̦̣̣̾̍ͮ̑̇ͬ̏͗̈́̑ͮ̊͛̅̎̿ͤ̄̂̕ͅS̸̛̝̫͍͈͔̓ͧͭͭ!̥̝̳̖̝̮̮̦̹̱̮̦ͧ́ͯͮͯͨ̌ͨͤ̔̃ͥ̔̀͐́͟͟ͅ

The end? But MD is still here. It's just gone back to its origins. Now the newbies like me can't complain about not getting to experience the 'good old days'. Ironically enough, this has happened right around the time when I was thinking that MD would be better off being a forum 'game' again. Oops? :P

Edited by Change