less powerful items, but with md flavor

Muratus del Mur

Name: Asthir

ID: 249730

Silvery Cipher - A cylinder covered in 31 rings. Each ring is made up of 13 square tiles. The tiles are completely blank, and quite a few are missing... this could take a lifetime to open. (*)

Hand Cuffs - Two almost white hands connected by a steel chain. Both hands are missing their ring finger.

Raw Mur-made Fin - Completely different than any observed fin so far. Feels as if made of steel, but it's fully organic.

Oak Splinter - A small and thin piece of wood. One end is red, the other is green, and both are extremely sharp.

Thorny Crown - Dozens of entwined vines with hundreds of thorns popping out. Doesn't look very comfortable...

Inflexible Spring - Looks like a regular spring, but it just... won't... flex!

Red Sap Bottle - The liquid inside is translucent red. A piece of paper is glued on the bottom: "R.D.S.". Someone melted the cap so that it couldn't be open.

Miniature Shopkeeper - This incredible sculpture looks just like the Shopkeeper in Willow Shop. The pipe and hat are missing, though. One of the hands has 3 small holes in it.

Bird Nest - Twigs and leafs are coupled and glued together nicely to form a nest. The 5 cm diameter suggests that it once belonged to an extremely small... creature.

Colorful Stone - Hundreds of shades of different colors reside on the surface of this rock.

100 Silver Coins - These coins are all glued together... why would anyone do that?!

Elemental Goo - Silvery-gray, feels slightly wet but leaves no such traces, extraordinarily light weighted. Something must be missing this terribly.

Mur:

mostly ok, can't use the silver coins not because they are coins but because silver might become raw material later

Edited by Myth

(edited ID: 180715
Bongos = Can be use during ceremony like MD Awards (drum roll)

Fossil Book = This book is allow you to write your journey, history of the realm

Broken Guitar = This guitar can only use by the musician and fell the harmony of the cursr.

Broken Blade = A true warrior from the past can make a magic

Broke Time Machine = This time machine is useful to see your past, present and future.

Broken Mask = This mask can feel the hurt deep inside and increase your power.

Broken Shield = This shield is mark that you are a guardian.

VamBlood = Drinking this blood is a poison and you can control your movements.

Dragon Claw = Very strong and never defeated his opponent.

Mur:
overpowered and potentially usable items, even broken items can be repaired eventually

Edited by Eagle Eye

(Editted to add player ID)

ID: 186134

Ace of Spade - A black and white playing card, one wonders which deck is missing it.

Glass Rose - A rose of everlasting beauty.. yet so very fragile.

Lunchbox - For storing of yummies for later, and not necessarily lunch.

Silent Music Box - A small wooden music box that produces no sound when wound, or at least none that you can hear.

Ragged Wedding Dress - Once a beautiful and expensive garment, now stained and moth-eaten due to neglect.

Chinese boxes - A set of boxes, each placed within the next largest box and each decorated differently. The smallest of the lot is about the size of your thumb.

Mur:

all look good

Edited by JadenDew

A complete list of my suggested items.

Tree Seeds:

Acorn: Fallen from an oak tree, this acorn seems to be ready to plant.

Samara: Fun to play with, Samaras are good at falling away from the tree.

Pine Cone: Hard and prickly, pine cones make good weapons and a good snack!

Plant Parts:

Roots: A handful of roots freshly pulled from the ground. Dirt is still clinging to it.

Petals: Soft to the tough, these petals are bright and colourful.

Bag of Leaves: A paper bag fill with the leaves of herbs found in MDA

Bundle of Stems: Neatly wrapped with a wet handkerchief to be kept moist.

Rocks: 

Marble Slab: A large and heavy marble slab. May require two people to move.

Bag of Quartz Rocks: A leather bag rattling with the sound of Quartz Rocks.

Sheet of Slate: An expertly cut sheet of Slate rock. 

Coal Nuggets: A selection of coal nuggets large enough to keep a fire hot for hours.

Building Materials:

Bag of Nails: Large bag of steel nails. Can be used for many purposes.

Brick: Red, and made of clay, this brick has many uses.

Mortar: It's just dry dust right now, add equal amounts of water!

Grout: Inside a wooden container, the grout looks almost like a desert pudding.

Cloth:

Silk Cloth: Silky, and smooth! A beautiful piece of cloth!

Cotton Cloth: A very versatile piece of cloth.

Wool Cloth: Do not wear. Very itchy.

Thread: Used to sew pieces of cloth together.

Leather Strips: Thick strips of leather. Approximately twelve inches long.

Hide: Large blanket of animal hide.

Needle: A steel needle with an over sized eye on one end.

Yarn: Simple black yarn.

Knitting Needles: A worn set of knitting needles.

Stationary:

Scroll: A simple rolled piece of parchment.

Feather Pen: Plucked from the hat of Pamplemousse, this pen is glorious.

Ink Well: A glass ink well, contains ink.

Misc:

Cord: A strong cord. Generally used for binding.

Doll: A childs plaything.

String: A weak string. Don't expect to be able to tie much with this.

Lantern: An oil based lantern. Not very good at its job.

Empty Paint Can: It's an old empty paint can. Put some paint in it.

Dowel: A building material used in carpentry.

Pocket Watch: Since sundials don't work here, a pocket watch is necessary to tell time.

Cork: Useful for plugging holes.

Handkerchief: A snot rag.

Candle: An ornate unused candle.

Plant Pot: A clay pot riddled with tiny cracks.

Fertilizer: Poo. Smelly smelly poo.

Tools:

Hammer: Useful for fixing delicate things. The harder you hit, the better it works.

Paint Brush: Useful for painting pictures, but not houses/rooms.

Flint and Steel: Fire's are made from this.

Hand Drill: A contraption used to drill holes in soft material such as wood.

Chisel: Caution. Extremely sharp. 

Spade: A gardening tool.

Shovel: A larger gardening tool.

Rubber Mallet: A tool to hit things without leaving a lot of damage.

Mur: partially usable items, not that bad

Edited by Muratus del Mur

edit: Player ID: 248361

Never whithering Peony - A pink and plump flower unaffected by the passing of time. Smells differently to each person. 

Ironic skeleton key - Should open any door, but doesn't seem to work at all.

Paper spider pet - A spider made of paper that is somehow capable to weave webs. Also, enjoys tingling its owner.

Dead mans whisper - Small vial containing the last whispered word of an unknown man. Nobody has been able to understand it so far. 

Small star fragments - Crystallized pieces of light from a faraway star.They glow and feel slightly hot to the touch.

Reversed hourglass - A hourglass containing black sand of unknown origin that seems to fall upwards. 

Mummified middle finger - A seemingly ancient middle finger that was probably showed impertinently to the wrong person. Was possibly cut and kept as a trophy. 

Pouch of Fiery seeds - A pouch with 9 seeds said to sprout flowers capable of setting fire to any other plant around them. Nobody ever had the courage to plant any. 

Mur: very few are actually usable for what i need , not bad, just not fitted. Blue ones are awesome, but cant use them now i think

Edited by Lania

• Root Admin

woaaa ...so many items..i never expected so many, but i am glad there are, i can use all (and more)

Now a little insight about what this is all about.

I am planning to add a new shop feature where items can be bought. Thats why the items there can't be usable items ore resources or anything "dangerous" from a rp point of view, or even worse,dangerous for research (like mirror stuff)

Some items i had to take out because they are way to awesome to be available for coin, they are great items for individual roles, and should not be available in unlimited numbers.

Avatars can be bought and contribute to build a nice character. In same way, these items are thought to be added for flavor and to add up to various roleplay needs.

For now, i eliminated all that i considered to be related with any existing feature, but maybe i missed some. Over time, some of them might receive features dependign on what stuff i will be working on..when this will happen, i will remove them from the shop, but i will not remove the existing ones from your inventories.

I want items to be more freely available. In my opinion the crafters guild was a failure, not due to them but due to the high cost and high demands. People created too few and too powerful items. there is lack of "normal" items , and this is what this list will be for.

If you are smart enough, these items as they are can be combined and mixed , or even altered, to build customized items of much greater beauty and power. Any future crafter ability will not build items from scratch, but might require such items to base their contructions on.

Long ago there was a similar influx of items on the market but it was limited. Later on i had to withdraw those items because things where going wild. Now i am planning for a more dynamic system to provide items.

their variation is absolutely essential. It will prevent too many duplicates. thats why i need so many.

This list can stop once i will start/finish coding this feature ..at that point I will be counting the items each one of you provided and make a toplist. 

Please:

- add your player id to each post where you posted

- do not edit entries that i commented

- do not double post

- if you add an item that was already added be sure it has a significantly different purpose and description

- keep posting large lists and avoid posting just a few items

Than you, awesome work everyone

Player ID:141566

(Made a previous post but since you commented there I did not add my id to it)

Cracked glass bottle: an old empty tequila bottle that is no longer able to hold an fluid.

Dried paint flakes: may have once been apart of a painting but has since flaked off.

lye: made from running water over ashes.

torn kite: this use to fly until children played with it.

ball: this ball bounces but does little else.

blue marker: use to draw pretty blue picture but has run dry

red marker: use to draw pretty red picture but has run dry

yellow marker: use to draw pretty yellow picture but has run dry

purple marker: use to draw pretty purple picture but has run dry

green marker: use to draw pretty green picture but has run dry

orange marker: use to draw pretty orange picture but has run dry

black marker: use to draw pretty black picture but has run dry

brown marker: use to draw pretty brown picture but has run dry

MB handkerchief: the initials MB inscribed in the corner of the cloth

NC handkerchief: the initials Ne inscribed in the corner of the cloth

UG handkerchief: the initials UG inscribed in the corner of the cloth

LR handkerchief: the initials LR inscribed in the corner of the cloth

GG handkerchief: the initials GG inscribed in the corner of the cloth

TB handkerchief: the initials LotE inscribed in the corner of the cloth

LB handkerchief: the initials La inscribed in the corner of the cloth

MDA handkerchief: the initials MDA inscribed in the corner of the cloth

Worn hat: a hat that helps keep the sun off you head.

lock of hair: maybe someone got a hair cut

eyeshaped rock: a rock in the shape of an eye... it is staring at you.

handful of small twigs: not strong enough to make anything but could be fun to play with.

Blue hair ribbon: a simple hair decoration

Yellow hair ribbon: a simple hair decoration

Red hair ribbon: a simple hair decoration

Black hair ribbon: a simple hair decoration

Leather strap: solid leather strap that could be wrapped around the waist as a belt.

Frayed rope: piece of rope in a loop that is fraying

wooden flower: flower made of wood

hair pin: wooden stick that can hold up one's hair

wooden eyeglass frames: frames made of wood missing the glass lens.

wooden claw: wonder who this use to belong too.

misshapen rock:  kind of reminds you of someone.

Edit 1:

Small piece of charcoal: once used for drawing but now there is very little left

Cracked glass orb: hollow ball of glass that has a large crack on one side

Tigereye stone: a small unpolished tigereye stone

Red tigereye stone: small unpolished red tigereye stone

Blue tigereye stone: small unpolished blue tigereye stone

Tarot card 1: the card is faded but vaguely you can see a skull

Tarot card 2: the card is worn but vaguely you can see a gear

Tarot card 3: the card is sunbleached but vaguely you can see a leaf

Tarot card 4: the card is torn but vaguely you can see a feather

Tarot card 5: the card is  damaged by water but vaguely you see a nymph

Tarot card 6: the card is singed but vaguely you see a stone

Tarot card 7: the card is sandblasted but vaguely you see a single tree

Tarot card 8: the card is confused but vaguely you see a path

Tarot card 9: the card is unfocused but vaguely you see a man

Tarot card 10: the card is stained but vaguely you see a pen

Mur:

I had to edit some and remove majority, some are ok

woaaa ...so many items..i never expected so many, but i am glad there are, i can use all (and more)

Now a little insight about what this is all about.

I am planning to add a new shop feature where items can be bought. Thats why the items there can't be usable items ore resources or anything "dangerous" from a rp point of view, or even worse,dangerous for research (like mirror stuff)

Some items i had to take out because they are way to awesome to be available for coin, they are great items for individual roles, and should not be available in unlimited numbers.

Avatars can be bought and contribute to build a nice character. In same way, these items are thought to be added for flavor and to add up to various roleplay needs.

For now, i eliminated all that i considered to be related with any existing feature, but maybe i missed some. Over time, some of them might receive features dependign on what stuff i will be working on..when this will happen, i will remove them from the shop, but i will not remove the existing ones from your inventories.

I want items to be more freely available. In my opinion the crafters guild was a failure, not due to them but due to the high cost and high demands. People created too few and too powerful items. there is lack of "normal" items , and this is what this list will be for.

If you are smart enough, these items as they are can be combined and mixed , or even altered, to build customized items of much greater beauty and power. Any future crafter ability will not build items from scratch, but might require such items to base their contructions on.

Long ago there was a similar influx of items on the market but it was limited. Later on i had to withdraw those items because things where going wild. Now i am planning for a more dynamic system to provide items.

their variation is absolutely essential. It will prevent too many duplicates. thats why i need so many.

This list can stop once i will start/finish coding this feature ..at that point I will be counting the items each one of you provided and make a toplist. 

Please:

- add your player id to each post where you posted

- do not edit entries that i commented

- do not double post

- if you add an item that was already added be sure it has a significantly different purpose and description

- keep posting large lists and avoid posting just a few items

Than you, awesome work everyone

Awesome idea, though the only thing I'm worried about is... will we all have to buy a bunch of items that have nothing related to our role to get the 2-3 items we are looking for? (eg: Peace having to get knator dung to get the empty locket she wants). And will there be only one of each of these items (like avy's, first come first serve) or is it like tokens and its all individual and they reset, etc? 300 is a huge number, how are you planning to design the shop section?

P.S: You've commented on all of the posts... and you said we can't double post, nor edit our old ones, so what do we do? :))

Edited by DARK DEMON

My List of Items,  ID: 131999

1. Voodoo Plushie: A plush toym eant to relieve one's frustration.

2. Turqoise ink: A small bottle of turquoise coloured ink.

3. Quill: A quill made from an unknown feather. What could it wield?

4. Crystal Snowball: A small crystal snowball containing a Miniature of GOE during MD christmas. Shake it to make it snow!

5. Winderwild feather pillow: A pillow made of winderwild feathers to help you sleep well.

6. Worn out boots: A pair of travelling boots worn out from walking too much.

7. Friendship band: A colourful handwoven band made of string and beads. Gift for a friend.

8. Book of dried herbs: A book containing pressed and dried herbs. Looks like someone was interested in botany.

9. Book on human anatomy: A thick book containing details on the anatomy of a human. Belonged to a doctor perhaps?

10. Gardening gloves: Gloves made to protect your hands while gardening.

11. Candle stick Holder: A dusty candle stick holder stained with candle tallow.

12. Shackles: A set of Iron shackles to imprison someone or get naughty...

13. Empty star chart: Someone abandoned it after waiting for a starry night.

14. Firecracker: A small firecracker saved for a special occasion.

15. Pumpkin: A big pumpkin ready for carving on halloween.

16. Closed box: A closed wooden box with intricate carvings. Only way to open it seems to be bashing it against a stone.

17. Abandoned Swimming Trunks: Colourful trunks abandoned near the beach of golemus. Someone is one trunks less now.

18. Reading glasses: A pair of reading glasses.

19. Balloons: A bunch of colourful balloons for entertainment.

20. Bottled Loyalty: A tiny bottle containing a golden... something. Rare and Precious.

21. Bronze Knight Figurine: A small figurine made of bronze resembling a knight.

22. Bottled Flattery: A tiny bottle containing a shocking pink coloured fluid. Too smooth and too sweet. Leaves a bitter after taste.

23. Broken compass: A handy compass which is now broken. Lost your way in the realm?

24. Torn Lottery ticket: A torn, discarded lottery ticket. Semblance to shattered hope.

25. Rusty scalpel: Still sharp. Might give you tetanus.

26. Kite string: A strong string covered with glass fragments. Sharp enough to cut your hands.

27. Plumed Hat: A hat with a scarlet plume. Probably belonged to a fashionable person. or Not.

28. Bottle of Dew: A small bottle of dew collected early in the morning from flowers.

29. Rusty sword: Blunt, rusted sword. Not fit for sparring. Definitely not.

30. Tattered diary: Seems to have been 'processed' by a.. Creature. The pages are illegible.

31. Blood Red Lipstick: A half used Blood red coloured lipstick. Has a history perhaps?

32. Metal Clankers: A set of noisy metal clankers. Someone wants to make their presence known.

33. Fractured Onyx stone: Otherwise smooth onyx, fractured at one point.

34. Salted Anchovies: Dried salted anchovies. A perfect accompaniment with a drink.

35. Strawberry Preserve: Sweet and sour strawberries preserved for a light snack.

36. Vial Of Gential Violet: A small vial of gentian Violet. Use it as a dye or treat a wound. Leaves a lasting stain.

37. Orange handbag: A stylish orange handbag which is good only to show off. Orange is the new pink! Apparently.

38. Obscure talisman: A metal talisman bearing unclear faded inscriptions.

39. Four leafed clover: A small four leaf clover preserved in a glass bottle. Might bring you good luck.

40. Monkey claw: A mummified monkey hand. Might grant your wishes. Might strangle you as well.

41. Pink tinted looking glass: A Pink tinted looking glass. Brings optimism in your life.

42. Torn Cat Mask: A beautiful Cat Mask Painted in Brilliant colours with an oblique tear. Someone got tired or Pretending or Pretenders.

43. Blood Stained Handkerchief: An intricately embroidered silk handkerchief with an Ugly blood stain. Clue to a murder?

44. Bottle of Spoilt milk: A bottle of curdled milk with an awful smell.

45. String of Garlic: A string of Garlic meant to ward of vampires.

46. Packet of Marshmallow: A packet of six Marshmallows. Perfect for camping.

47. Coiled Snake skin: A packet of coiled snake skin. To be used as a medical ingredient perhaps? Or just to humour your psychofancies.

48. Jail suit: Orange coloured Jail suit. Probably belonged to an old prisoner.

49. Unaddressed ransom note: A ransom note not particularly addressed to anyone. Useful if you want to kidnap someone or something.

50. Robbery mask: A black robbery mask. Fashion statement for a villain? Or probably a hero.

51. Collection of crystal phials: A box containing crystal phials of various designs. Probably belonged to a collector.

52. Broken Cupid's arrow: A Broken Arrow with a heart at one end. Probably broken by someone who had a bad experience at love.

53. Bedazzled Easter Egg: Easter egg bedazzled with rhinestones. Probably a remnant of a girly easter.

54. Poker Chip: A dusty poker chip. Gamblers in MD?

55. Eon for King Badge: A badge saying "Eon for King". Probably belonged to an Eon fanatic.

56. Blood stained veil: A beautiful black veil made out of netted fabric. Pity it got stained with blood.

57. Bronze lighter: An intricately carved lighter made of bronze. Pity its out of fuel.

58. Divination tea cup: A tea cup meant for predicting fortunes. Authenticity has not been proved yet.

59. Drachorn in a cage: A miniature sculpture of a drachorn in a cage. Someone has been a sadist.

60. Lumniscent Drachorn figurine: A figurine of a drachorn which is said to glow in the dark.

61. Beard tie: A colourful sparkly thread made specifically to keep beard hair in place.

62. Incense burner: An extinguished incense burner meant for lighting fragrant incenses.

63. Sharp razor: A sharp metal razor meant to clear unwanted hair.

64. Shaving cream: A tube of shaving cream to shave off unwanted hair.

65. Boomerang: A wooden boomerang. Doesn't return when you throw it though.

66. Fairy crown: A sparkly crown made of imitation jewels. Fairy princess?

67. Vampire fangs: Fangs made of cheap plastic. For imitation vampires.

68. Sooty lantern: Old lantern filled with so much soot that lighting a flame inside wouldnt let out any light.

69. Portable fireplace: A portable fireplace which can be carried anywhere. Perfect for camping.

70. Old Hairbrush: An old hairbrush still containing a few strands of blonde hair.

71. Dented frying pan: Metal frying pan. can also be used as a weapon.

72. Broken bagpipes: A set of bagpipes which doesn't seem to work. Mur save us all the day they start working.

73. Gingerbread Mur: A gingerbread shaped to resemble Mur. Too pretty to eat.

74. Blown glass Egg: An Egg shaped colourful piece of blown Glass.

75. Md's Creature cards: A pack of collectable creature cards.

76. Secret ingredient: A small glass bottle containing a white powder. Label says 'Secret Ingredient'

77. Empty Aquarium: A small Aquarium devoid of water or fish. Maybe you could try raising more creatures in it?

78. Prayer beads: A string of prayer beads. Probably belonged to a holy person.

79. Decorated shot glass: A small shot glass decorated with sparkles and paint. Looks like it was special.

80. Knator essence after shave: An after shave lotion made of the musk of knators. Good for repelling ladies.

81. Baking mits: A pair of pink baking mits to protect your hands while baking.

82. Riding Goggles: A pair of riding goggles meant for people who ride... whatever they want to.

83. Tin soldier: A small tin soldier whose paint has faded. Yet he stands tall and strong.

84. Worn out trainers: A pair of worn out trainers. Apparently have served their purpose well.

85. Bag of confetti: A bag of multi coloured confetti ready for party.

86. Cone of Henna: A cone containing some Henna. Ready to make your hands pretty.

87. Purple sleeping bag: A purple coloured sleeping bag. Perfect for camping outside.

88. Toilet Seat: A plastic toilet seat. What would anyone want to do with this?

89. Porcelain Chessmen: A set of porcelain chessmen

90. Marble Chessboard: A chessboard made out of white and black marble. Too heavy to carry everywhere.

91. Menorah: Someone celebrated hannukah in Magicduel!

92. Woolen cloak: A travel worn woolen cloak. Perfect for camping.

93. Jewel encrusted flask: A drinking flask adorned with jewels meant to store a quick drink.

94. Old Map: An old tattered map with an X mark.

95. Abandoned Nest: An abandoned Nest of some creature. Wear it as a hat or make a soup of it. Your choice.

96. Jar of fly wings: A jar of wings belonging to flies. Looks interesting.

97. Orange lipgloss: A small bottle of orange lipgloss. Looks like someone wanted to paint their lips orange.

98. Tattered leprechaun Hat: A green coloured hat said to have belonged to a leprechaun.

99. Get well soon card: A tattered get well soon card. The details of the Addresser and the Addressee are not legible.

100. Hair tie: A black hair tie. Who uses a hair tie nowadays?

101. Bottlecap Necklace: A necklace made out of bottle caps. Someone has a weird sense of Fashion.

102. Pink lacy Dress: A dress made out of Pink lace. Get ready for a party!

103. Lost Poster: An old poster made for something that was lost. Rest of the details are not clear.

104. Broken Gramophone: An instrument meant for playing music. Doesnt seem to work though.

105. Polishing cloth: A soft cloth. Meant to polish metal items or anything that needs polishing.

106. Polishing wax: A tin of polishing wax. Meant for polishing metal items or anything that needs polishing.

107. Jewelled Brooch: A Brooch showing a sword piercing a shield.

108. A pile of hay: A small pile of hay to feed animals.

109. A Bag of tumbleweed: A small bag of tumbleweed. Do people collect tumbleweed?

110. Unmeltable snowflake: A small snowflake that doesnt melt. Wonder what it is made of.

111. Exotic Perfume: A bottle of expensive exotic perfume.

112. Portable blackboard: A portable blackboard handy for teachers to carry.

113. Turtle shell comb: A pretty comb made out of turtle shells to hold hair in place.

114. Jewelled pin: A tiny jewelled pin in the shape of a sword.

115. Box of Love letters: An old wooden box containing love letters. Someone wanted to preserve them for a long time.

116. Mortar and pestle: A set of mortar and pestle made out of granite. Aid for a herbalist perhaps.

117. Silk gloves: A pair of silk gloves. Meant for making a fashion statement or hiding something ugly.

118. Plastic Mic: A plastic microphone used as a pretend Mic.

119. Chewett Action Figure: An action figure resembling Md's very own wookie.

120. Gum wrapper collection: A box containing a collection of chewing gum wrappers. People have weird hobbies.

121. Measuring tape: A tape used for taking measurements.

122. Organic Potting Soil: A sack of organic soil. Dirt doesnt get better than this!

123. A pack of bloodstained cards: A pack of playing cards stained in blood. Interested in a game of poker?

124. Roll of Parchment: An old unused roll of parchment. Too fragile to be used now.

125. Peacock Feather Quill: A colourful quill made out of peacock feather.

126. Stencils: A set of stencils to help you paint stuff.

127. Bouquet of Hydrangeas: A bouquet of Hydrangeas for someone you love.

128. Poisoned arrow tip: An arrow tip dipped in poison. Be careful.

129. Pink fluffy earmuffs: A pair of pink Earmuffs made out of fur.

130. Paper lanterns: A set of colourful paper lanterns ready for celebrations.

131. Cat carrier: A small cage meant for carrying cats.

132. Scrapbook: An empty scrapbook meant to store memories.

133. Smelling salts: A tiny bottle of smelling salts for long hot baths.

134. Turban: A colourful Turban. Someone wants to be fashionable.

135. INscripted driedel: A wooden dreidel with inscriptions carved on it.

136. Exquisite Bookmark: A bookmark made out of quality paper and rich colours. A book lover's dream.

137. Chipped sapphire: An otherwise flawless sapphire, chipped at one end.

138. Silk Tie: An exquisite royal blue silk tie. Meant for gentlemen and alike.

139. Reindrach Antlers: A pair of reindrach antlers to celebrate the spirit of christmas.

140. Sac of Drachorn Dung: A big sac of drachorn dung meant to be used as fertilizer. Wonder who collected it.

141. Silver Stars: A set of silver stars to stick on your dress or wall and make it more sparkly.

142. Hair Straightener: A bottle of clear sticky fluid to make your hair sleek and straight.

143. Mustache Wax: Used to keep walrus like mustaches in place.

144. Drama potion: A potion to make you more dramatic than you already were. Probably contains a bit of alcohol or nightshade. Who knows?

145. Snow in a JAr: A small glass jar containing snow. Now you can carry some winter in your pocket.

146. Bit Of stained glass: A piece of stained glass. Looks like a part of something greater and more interesting.

147. Rotting wood: A piece of wet rotting wood. MAybe you could grow some fungus on it.

148. Clipboard: A clipboard made to help you write. To take notes when you spot something interesting.

149. Water Balloon: A water filled balloon ready throw on someone to prank them.

150. Waterlogged Book: An old book which might be readable once it dries.

151. Catapult: A wooden catapult to pelt stuff at unwanted people.

152. Piggybank: A Small pink coloured piggy bank to store your coins in. Pity the opening is too small to push in a coin.

153. Pimple vanisher: Dab a bit of cream on your pimples and watch them vanish!

Mur:

I had to remove some because thy where way too unrelated to md, i think archivists will remove some more. The BLUe ones are not to be used either, but i will have them on a separate list for special stuff/occcasions ..maybe separate section, idk yet .

• Root Admin

Awesome idea, though the only thing I'm worried about is... will we all have to buy a bunch of items that have nothing related to our role to get the 2-3 items we are looking for? (eg: Peace having to get knator dung to get the empty locket she wants). And will there be only one of each of these items (like avy's, first come first serve) or is it like tokens and its all individual and they reset, etc? 300 is a huge number, how are you planning to design the shop section?

P.S: You've commented on all of the posts... and you said we can't double post, nor edit our old ones, so what do we do? :))

The items are not planned to be anything really really specific to a role, buying loads of items to get the one or two items you suggested that fit with your role will be really ineffective with the number of items that are going to be there.

The likelihood it will be non unique, and random, so there will be a possibility of getting multiple, and also the possibility that one item will never generate due to random.

You will have to trade around to get specific items you want, Our suggestion is not to fixate on any of these items suggested but trade around items as and when you find them ingame. Buy a load if you want, but they are to add flavour and NOT buy role specific items.

If you want role specific items, you use a WP and make them.

This is the difference between a WP and 1$, a WP gets you an entirely customised item, 1$ could get you (not yet finalized) a random item which may or may not be interesting to you.

Trading, once this feature comes out, will definitely increase as people try and collect items they consider interesting.

The items are not planned to be anything really really specific to a role, buying loads of items to get the one or two items you suggested that fit with your role will be really ineffective with the number of items that are going to be there.

The likelihood it will be non unique, and random, so there will be a possibility of getting multiple, and also the possibility that one item will never generate due to random.

You will have to trade around to get specific items you want, Our suggestion is not to fixate on any of these items suggested but trade around items as and when you find them ingame. Buy a load if you want, but they are to add flavour and NOT buy role specific items.

If you want role specific items, you use a WP and make them.

This is the difference between a WP and 1$, a WP gets you an entirely customised item, 1$ could get you (not yet finalized) a random item which may or may not be interesting to you.

Trading, once this feature comes out, will definitely increase as people try and collect items they consider interesting.

I know that there's supposed to be a different between these items and WP items, and that role-based items are not supposed to be obtained from here, but nor should you be forced to get something which is totally against your role or character. That's something that may demotivate someone from buying.

And then of course, there are also hoarders... (purely an example: me being greedy and gathering more Knator meat than Draconas/Nimrodel, who actually RP with them, whereas I have nothing to do with it)

Edited by DARK DEMON

ID: 17096

Mug of eggnog - A tasty drink for curing a rebel cold or to warm your heart during the cold winters.

Bone clock - A time measuring device made out of the bones of an unknown animal.

Jellyfish lamp - A lamp in the shape of a jellyfish. At the bottom it has a small scallop shell encrusted on it.

Bottled ship - A very detailed wooden ship trapped in a mundane bottle.

Leprechaun's hat - A green pointy hat decorated with a clover. Its owner lost it while chasing a rabid rabbit.

Lucky rabbit foot - A lucky charm made of a white rabbit's foot. It has a very fine copper lace attached to it so you can wear around your neck.

Fizzy lemon juice - A refreshing beverage for a hot summer day.

Iron chain link - A single link from a very long chain. Search if you can find its siblings.

Olive tree twig - A sign of peace and prosperity, this twig was collected during the first full moon of a leap year's spring.

Charcoal rubbing - A closer inspection of this rubbing reveals the image of a face. You do not recognize the face.

Conch shell - It used to be the home of a sea snail. Now it is just a decorative object.

Blue paper crane - One of the most common origami figures made out of rice paper and colored with blue dye.

Crumpled scroll - Someone intended to throw this scroll away so they crumpled it and threw it away. A lucky finder rescued it.

Crystal chimes -  Hang them in a place where there is a drift of air to hear their relaxing sounds.

Curly wig - A wig for the ones that wish for blond, curly hair.

Damp cloth - A piece of cloth which was forgotten in the rain.

Dog antler - A fake since we all know dogs don't have antlers.

Dried thistle - A thistle cut out while it was still crude and left to dry in the shade, hidden from the burning sun.

Blue wool scarf - One of the snowmen lost it.

Fake mustache and nose  - Spy's starter's kit containing a mustache and a nose.

Piece of frosted glass - An exquisite decorative material, this glass was made by sandblasting a clear glass sheet.

Toy gaff - A small wooden gaff used by kids to play "pretend you are an whale hunter".

Garden gnome - A small gnome statue carved in a block of stone. Used to guard the flowers garden.

Mummified bat wing - Found in a cave in the desert, this wing belonged to a giant bat.

Wool gloves - Used for keeping your hands warm during the cold snowy winters.

Green stone - A stone covered in green moss.

Grimy snake skin - A piece of the skin of a shedding snake.

Hollow reed - A reed empty inside.

Sugar cane stick - A sweet piece of a sugar cane.

Ink bottle - A must have for every writer.

Kelp - A large brown seaweed that typically has a long, tough stalk with a broad frond divided into strips.

Lavender sachet - A small hemp bag containing lavender.

Love poem - A heart warming, love declaring poem. Written by a bard for his lovely lady, the cook.

Maggoty flour - A sack of flour full of maggots.

Apple with tooth - Someone lost a tooth while trying to bite from this apple. The apple was thrown away along with teh tooth.

Muddy skull - Fished from a pond by an unlucky fisherman.

Mulled wine - Warm red wine made with various spices and containing raisins as well.

Music sheet - Notes that form an unknown song.

Piggy salt shaker - A ceramic salt shaker in the form of a pig.

Poppy seeds - The tiny kidney-shaped seeds have been harvested from dried seed pods. It is said they can induce sleep.

Scruffy note - This piece of paper has seen better days. Now it is shabby and untidy and you can barely see what the writing was.

Silly clown's hat - A colorful hat full of small bells that chime every time the wearer moves their head.

Snowdrop seed - Plant this seed to get a tiny and delicate flower also know as "the messenger of spring".

Soaked kindling - Someone placed the kindling in water to soak for an unknown cause.

Spicy maggots - An acquired taste. Or so they say.

Squirrel ears - A pair of squirrel ears. They are red with soft, silky fur. 

Torn eye patch - This eye patch was worn by a pirate that used to have a drunken parrot.

Awful pie - A pie where the stuffing was poorly choose resulting in an yucky taste.

Sundial gnomon - The projecting piece on a sundial that shows the time by the position of its shadow.

Bottle of mountain spring water - The purest of the waters, cold and tasty. Good for quenching thirst.

Fluffy omelette - An tasty omplette made with the best eggs and seasoned with sea salt.A pinch of pepper was added as well.

Dandelion puff - Lighter than air puff the dandelion turns into causes itching of the nose and sneezing.

Scarab beetle fossil - Found in an old tomb, this fossil might be interesting for an archeologist.

5 inch Popsicle - Gigantic Popsicle that's exactly 15 centimeters long.

Jigsaw puzzle piece - A lost puzzle piece.

Moon-shadow harp - An instrument made of a spruce wood, with horse hair used for the strings. The sound is produces in the hands of a skilled player is out of this world.

Spider web - A delicate yet strong web woven by a long gone spider.

Cat's eye - A small round, blue colored stone painted with a black dot in the middle.

Black mushroom spore - A spore of a black mushroom traveling wherever the air drift will take it. Until one day.

Mechanical heart - A tic tac made by gears. This heart requires regular oiling for proper functioning.

Toy sheep - A sheep made of brass gears and covered with real sheep wool.
Toy fairy - A small toy in the shape of a fairy created from a big blue opal.
Obelisk bead - A small oval bead carved from an obelisk shard.
Forest charm - One small pine cone along with an acorn tied to a vine form this nice forest charm.
Wood beaded bracelet - A bracelet made of acorns and small round acacia tree wooden beads.
Blue parrot feather  - A parrot lost his feather. It's one from its tail.
Mint leaf - One single mint leaf which got lost from its siblings.
Plush marmoset - A life size plushy (only 20 cm) of a cute little monkey.
Ice bell flower - A strange blue flower cold as ice if you touch it.
Captain's cracker - Best biscuit in town!

Pumpkin vine - Leftover from a pumpkin which became a lamp.
Toilet paper - Because necrovions NEVER have it in the Eternal Toilet!
Candied cherry - A sweet cherry caramelized in raw cane sugar.
Posh Cats Society Mouse - This mouse attests your membership to the Posh Cats Society. It will open many flap doors and keep many dogs away.
Pomegranate seeds - Yummy seeds that can color your teeth red. Watch for the cores, they can be quite tough.
Fox tail - The bear finally tricked the fox into losing its tail. This is the evidence.
Voodoo doll - It's a hoax because instead of a human figure this one is a fish.
Chocolate covered grasshopper - An expensive treat because the materials are hard to...catch.
Butterfly net - Designed to catch beautiful butterflies. Too bad it has a hole.
Bat kite - A kite to be played with during the night. It has fluorescent eyes.

Santa Clause Scarecrow - Something went very wrong here...the scarecrow is Santa!
Grinch earrings - 2 green earrings made of an emerald in a form of Grinch's head.
Pink flamingo - A must have decoration. Dye blue if you don't like pink.
Castanets - A pair of concave shells joined on one edge by a string those musical instruments are used  to produce clicks for rhythmic accents or a ripping or rattling sound consisting of a rapid series of clicks.
CooCoo clock without a coocoo - Used to be a well working clock until one day when the coocoo found the love of its life.
Bucket list - This is a real bucket with a list of things that were in it glued to one of its sides.

Pliznot - A strange toy that says "Please not" when you shake it.
Columbina venetian mask - This  is a half-mask, only covering the wearer's eyes, nose, and upper cheeks.
Bauta venetian mask - Is a mask, which is designed to comfortably cover the entire face.It includes  an over-prominent nose, a thick supraorbital ridge, a projecting "chin line", and no mouth.
Ivy leaves crown - A crown made of ivy leaves for a forest lover ruler.
Flower hat - A hate in the shape of a upside down daisy.

Mur:

nice objects, some made me laugh :)

• Root Admin

I know that there's supposed to be a different between these items and WP items, and that role-based items are not supposed to be obtained from here, but nor should you be forced to get something which is totally against your role or character. That's something that may demotivate someone from buying.

And then of course, there are also hoarders... (purely an example: me being greedy and gathering more Knator meat than Draconas/Nimrodel, who actually RP with them, whereas I have nothing to do with it)

Then, if others get items you would like then you will have to find a social solution.

This is not to give people lots of personal role related items, this is to increase the number of items in MD by adding minor "flavouring" items. If you dont like that idea, you dont have to buy them :) Edited by Chewett

ID: 186134

White Flower Wreath - A handwoven wreath of white flowers and leaves.

Crystal Tear - A tear shaped crystal that feels cold to touch.

Sticky Rubber Roach - A most "adorable" thing to stick onto someone when they are not looking.

Sword Shard - A shard of a sword of a once-powerful warrior, or so it is believed, now just a piece of metal...

Mini Sun Mosaic - A palm-sized circular mosaic art piece of the sun.

Mosaic Skull - A creepy-looking skull made from a great many ceramic pieces.

Reverse Pocket Watch - A clockwork pocket watch which hands turn anti-clockwise.

Snow Globe - A globe containing a little snow-covered house and some trees. Give it a good shake to "make" it snow.

Sweet Heart - An extremely sweet piece of heart-shaped candy. It might not be to your taste...

Pet Food Bowl - For feeding your beloved pets, or a hungry stray.

Patchwork Blanket - A colourful blanket to snuggle in.

Cheesecake - A slice of cake with brown crust but white, soft and slightly sweet center.

Mur:

remember blue are not to be included, but i want them for somethign else

Name: Asthir

ID: 249730

Lightning Sculpture - Four wooden bolts rising from four corners, meeting in the middle and disappearing into a wooden cloud.

Insect Pouch - A light-brown leather pouch muffled by a black strap.

Happy Mask - The broad grin on this white mask is rather unsettling.

Angry Mask - Not something to wear if you're looking for popularity.

Unfinished Treasure Map - It says "X marks the spot". Problem is, someone forgot to draw the map...

Mesmerizing Thimble - The spiral pattern on top deflects the look, making you gaze straight through it.

Fool's Cap - Seven shrunken heads dangle from its tips, each with a different expression.

Shapeless Balloon - Depending on what you pump into it, it takes a different shape.

Empty Pencil - The charcoal has been carefully removed, leaving behind a green wooden tube.

Gastropod Shell - Once inhabited, now open for rent.

Hardened Chewing Gum - Feels as tough as a rock, and each side has a molar print on it. Faint scent of banana.

Candy Wrapper Collection - These wrappers have been gathered over the years into an impressive collection.

Glass Soup Bowl - Eating from this transparent container can be misleading.

Tiny Wheel - Most likely belonged to a toy car. The plastic is worn out on one side.

Lightning Jar - Immortalizing lightning was said to be impossible, yet here it is.

Bloated Knator Head - In a duel between a Knator and a Seed, size and fierceness were obviously not the decisive factors.

Damaged Parchment - It's been crumpled so many times that the writing became unreadable.

Snore Muffler - Excellent thing to have if your room mate is giving you loud nights.

Shoe-full of Sand - The previous owner probably knows by now why it's better to walk bare footed through sand.

Rubber Spiked Knuckle - Most likely used for intimidation, otherwise completely devoid of effectiveness.

Bar-Stool Seat - The legs have been removed. Talk about a low seat... the wood is only covered by some yellowish brown leather, so it's not very comfortable overall.

Sweet Tooth - The most adorable tooth you've ever seen.

Abandoned Beehive - For whatever reason, this has been vacant for a very long time.

Mood Switch - A wooden tile holding a rotating knob with an arrow engraved on it. The arrow can point towards 13 different moods carved on the wooden tile. This must be the peak of autosuggestion.

Stress Ball - A rubber ball you can fit in your palm. It's most likely not meant to relieve stress, as it's almost impossible to squeeze.

Wrong Impression - This sculpture was probably meant to resemble a Drachorn, but its limbs aren't exactly in the correct place.

Sardine Can - Empty can of sardines, with a few strands of hardened fish inside. Still smells.

Rotten Banana Peel - A blackened peel of a tasty fruit. The tip was pinched off.

Round Die - A very small glass ball with numbers 1 through 100 engraved on it.

Armchair Leg - Small wooden leg which used to level an armchair.

Embroidered Light - Medium sized piece of cloth with rays of light sewn into it.

Inert Pendulum Balls - Normally when one hits the next, the last is thrown out and returns to repeat the process. These don't seem to work that way.

Spring Cleaner - A feather duster labeled with "Spring".

Mister Y Note - A piece of paper addressed to "Mister Y". The message hasn't been written.

Round of Drinks - A round wooden board with 20 holes close to the edges and spinning arrow in the middle.

Paper Plane - A piece of paper folded with care to resemble a mechanical contraption capable of moving through air.

Remains Remains - This is what's left of a Remains that angered a Drachorn one day.

Fish Skeleton - The flesh seems to have been disintegrated off of it. It's in perfect condition.

Final Argument - A small slab of stone with the engraving: "It all comes down to perception."

Hairy Spoon - Clearly not fit for use.

Immobilized Tear - A tear drop in a transparent glass ball. Very difficult to make out.

Card of Decks - Several examples of ship decks drawn on a carton card.

Match Box - The coloring of this small, rectangular, empty carton box will match the coloring of any clothes you may wish to wear.

Musical Note - A small piece of paper labeled with "Must see". The names of 10 musicals are scribbled on it.

Brass Monocle - The craftsmanship of the frame is rather poor, and the lens is filled with water on the inside.

Decisive Saying - A small metal plate with the engraving: "It's written in stone."

Pop Corn - Infuse a grain of corn with enough heat will make it go "Pop!". This is the result.

Pair of Eagle Eyes - Once used to spot danger and prey. Now a grim accessory.

Amber-ed Rune - A small stone tile encased in amber. The engraving on the tile is unreadable.

Greedy King - Limestone sculpture of a king bent over a treasure chest.

"One-For-All" Die - Twenty-sided bone die which always lands on "14".

"All-For-One" Die - Four sided bone die with "1" engraved on every side.

Fake Precious Gems - A pouch containing refined glass shards of multiple colors.

Mur:

i removed the previous ones, let them be where they are in the previous posts, posting them again make things very confusing, thnx

ID: 77300

Beard comb – for the well groomed gentleman.

Moustache wax – for the gentleman who likes to look like a musketeer.

Hair bobble – used for tying long hair back out of your face.  

Detachable collar – at a posh venue? Forgot your shirt? No problem! Attach this to your top.

Fungal mass – fell out from between someone’s toes.

Petrified starfish – died long ago, frozen in time thanks to underground pressure.

Preserved bruise – someone put some skin with a bruise on it in a jar for preservation.

Bit of an ear – guess there was a fight and someone lost this.

Woven belt – rope woven together to keep your trousers up.

Glass display box – you can put things in this to protect them whilst putting them on display.

Grass crown – kids made this to play royal families.

Pick up sticks game – drop them in a pile and try to pick one up without moving the others.

Insoles – to make your shoes more comfortable

Cut off tights – used to conceal your face so you can rob a bank

Floppy noodle – cold, wet, floppy, disgusting.

Rigid noodle – not straight, must have been out in the sun and dried up.

Fossilised woodlouse – bit of rock with the remains of an old woodlouse embedded.

Flat cap – usually worn by sheep herders and such

Jam smudge – bit of napkin with a stain of jam smeared on it

Flimsy fabric – bit of poorly woven fabric, a small gust of wind could send it anywhere

Frank 8 ball – a toy with a pre-defined set of answers to yes/no questions in it.

Splintered drum stick – guess the drummer got new ones, this one looks battered,

Festering blob – bubbling and hissing, no idea what it used to be.

Pestulent arachnid – a spider that someone squished with their boot for being annoying.

Drachorn Lanyard – a band of fabric you wear around your neck to hold an ID pass. Has pictures of drachorns on it.

Joker Lanyard -  a band of fabric you wear around your neck to hold an ID pass. Has pictures of Jokers on it.

Pulled plastic bag – a plastic bag that someone pulled really hard at both ends, so now its a very long stretched out bit of flimsyness.

Short cardboard tube – probably from a used toilet roll.

Long cardboard tube – probably from a used roll of wrapping paper.

Faulty bowl – a bowl that is missing its entire bottom.

Tealight – small white candle, held in a weak bit of metal.

Lobe weight – used for making your ears lobes bigger

Dandruff – flakes from someone’s scalp

Nail grime – dirt picked from under someone’s nails

Sweat butter – often mistaken for sweet butter, but this is made from grassan sweat.

Practise coin – a large round wooden disk, used to practise rolling a coin between your fingers

Stirrups – used for putting your feet in when riding animals

Spats – some white fabric you attach to your shoes to look smarter

Generic bridle – used for attaching to an animal’s head so you can ride it

Saddle – put this on an animal’s back so you can sit on it and ride the animal

Bit of stuffing – fell out of someone’s teddy bear

Pocket protector – keep it in your short pocket to stop leaking pens damaging your shirt

Pocket flap – add another pocket to your pocket

Luggage tag – useful for putting your name on your luggage

Carrot top – the top of a chopped up carrot, still has the green stem on it

Plastic ball socket – could replace a knee joint on a figurine

Pack of toy soldiers – 5 all green small plastic soldier toys in different poses

Extended slinky – a slinky that has been pulled out of all proportions

Wire hanger – a coat hanger made from wire, useful for breaking in to places...or hanging your clothes up

Ironing weight – holds clothes down so you can iron them.

Apple hammock – for your apple to sleep in.

Portable solace bringer – a spinning top that makes a calming sound when used

Hair beads – cap off the ends of competed braids with these. Colourful.

Quake memorial – a card that says “in the event of an earthquake, please write my name on the back and stick this card somewhere public”

Fake drink – looks like a drink, but really there’s just liquid held in between two outside layers of the cup.

Bottle of Mist – collected from a foggy day, quite dense

Bottle in a message – someone clearly thought it was ironic to draw a bottle on a piece of paper out of a poem they wrote regarding a trip to Golemus.

Case of oddities – a suitcase which holds a set of quirky bits and bobs collected from here and there. Broken pen lids and such.

Fish tail – the bit someone didn’t want to eat

Do not disturb sign – hang this on your door handle so people know to leave you alone

Yummy glob – not edible but if you stick your tongue on it, it tastes kinda nice

Broken record – scratched up vinyl. Doesn’t even have the label on it anymore.

Un-reeled tape – a cassette tape where the spool has been completely pulled out, even if you did attempt to roll it back in, I doubt it would play now.

Permanent frown – a device you attach to your forehead that makes your muscles contort. Keeps you looking fearsome...or grumpy...depends on your point of view.

Forced smile - a device you attach to your jaw that makes your muscles contort. Keeps you looking pleasant...or demented...depends on your point of view.

Chest hair pelt – feeling too smooth? Fear not! You can look super manly, and from the 70s, with this.

Yellow snow – do NOT eat this.

Lapsed contract – an old contract agreeing to let the keeper build a house, now out of date. No signature.

Sugared newt – a live newt that got lost in a sugar bowl

Lichen stone – a small granite stone covered in lichen

Orange peel – smells nice, no orange with it though, pretty impressive they got the skin off in one piece!

Apple core - discarded middle of an apple someone ate. They appear to have also eaten the seeds.

Troll fodder – a bag of mucky looking stuff, people used to throw it under bridges before they crossed in case a troll was there, according to a story, it should let you cross.

Chin clefter – used to put a cleft in someone’s chin, this looks like it hurts

Forkless – a fork...without any prongs

Spoonless – a spoon...without any bowl indent

Knifeless – a knife...with no sharp edges

Up sign – a big hand held sign that has an arrow pointing upwards

Down sign – a big hand held sign that has an arrow pointing downwards

Left sign – a big hand held sign that has an arrow pointing left

Right sign – a big hand held sign that has an arrow pointing right

Black dot – a bit of paper cut into a circle and coloured black

Red triangle -  a bit of paper cut into a triangle and coloured red.

Green square - a bit of paper cut into a circle and coloured green

Blue hexagon - a bit of paper cut into a hexagon and coloured blue

Purple octagon - a bit of paper cut into an octagon and coloured purple

Orange dodecahedron - a bit of paper cut into a dodecahedron and coloured orange

E-String – for re-stringing a guitar

G-String – for re-stringing a guitar

B-String – for re-stringing a guitar

D-String – for re-stringing a guitar

F-String – for re-stringing a guitar

Jack of red spades - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Queen of red spades – Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

King of red spades - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Ace of red spades - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Jack of black hearts - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Queen of black hearts - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

King of black hearts - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Ace of black hearts - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Jack of red clubs - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Queen of red clubs - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

King of red clubs - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Ace of red clubs - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Queen of black diamonds - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

King of black diamonds - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Ace of red diamonds - Lost card from a full deck of strange cards, has an odd seal as art on the back.

Striped Easter hunt egg – painted fake egg, used in easter egg hunts.

Spotted Easter hunt egg – painted fake egg, used in easter egg hunts.

Checkered Easter hunt egg – painted fake egg, used in easter egg hunts.

Battered clock face – an old battered clock face. The numbers are all gone and the hands are lost. Someone drew a smiley face on it instead.

Hands of emit – a set of small severed hands that point in random directions when cast, seemingly unrelated to anything.

Yoga mat – lay it on the ground to do yoga on it and keep yourself dust free

Fly wing – either a fly lost it or someone pulled it off....either way, now it’s yours.

Potential raisin – could be a raisin, could be a dead fly.

Collar points – metal points you attach to your collar to keep the points sharp, ornately engraved.

Floral bandages – used for wrapping wounds, these have pictures of various flowers all over them.

Splash Cymbal – small cymbal from a drum kit. Makes a loud high pitch if you hit it.

Drip tip – part of a smoking device

Oyster shell – no oyster, no pearl, just part of a shell.

Dental floss – keep your mouth free of gum disease and funky fresh

Measuring tape roll – find out dimensions with this

Weather rock – Is it wet? It’s raining. Is there a shadow under it? It’s sunny. Is there snow on it? It’s snowing. Did it just fly into your head? That’s probably a hurricane or an earthquake.  If it’s melting, you’ve got yourself a volcano eruption.

Morning alarm – small box that makes a horrifyingly loud noise at 6am every day for 5 minutes. There doesn’t seem to be any way to shut it off either.

Tooth jewellery – small sticky waterproof stickers in lots of colours for your teeth.

Sleep deprivation glasses – device that wraps around your head and holds your eyelids open.

Quiet bud – closed rose bud clipping.

Hug emulator – for the more lonesome among us, this is a toy with long arms that attempts to make us feel a bit less lonesome.

Deceptive window – four pieces of wood nailed together with no glass pane, but from a distance, some might think it to be a window if put in the right place.

Tweezers – good for plucking stray hairs.

Never forget bracelet – piece of red string to tie around your wrist when you put something down so that if you forget where it is, you might look at the string and recall where you were when you tied it.

Wad of peach fuzz – someone shaved a peach and collected the fuzz.

Christmas wreath – made from holly, ivy and twigs. Round arrangement to hang on your door at Christmas.

Present bow – glossy pink ribbon, tied in a bow and good for putting on gifts.

Tin of gravel – used as a musical rhythm keeper, or to scare off stray animals.

Corporate cuffs – a pair of bracelets, one for each wrist. Used by a company to remind you of who you belong to.

Moth eaten blindfold – given the holes, I’m not sure this is much use for its original purpose any longer.

Moo on a stick – ball of cheese on a stick.

Dunce hat – a cone shaped hat made of cardboard, to be worn whilst facing a corner, when someone’s been bad.

Chimney sweeper – brush used for sweeping soot from chimneys

Ecdysis snake form – a snake shed its skin and left an intact old skin version of itself

Yard glass – used for drinking a yard of ale

Russian roulette jelly beans – who knows what flavour will come next? Blueberry or Snot?

Wolf eye contacts – contact lenses that make your eyes look yellow

Vampire contacts – contact lenses that makes your eyes look red

Zombie contacts – contact lenses that make your eyes look black

Ghost contacts – contact lenses that make your eyes look white

Adult tiger onesie – a one piece orange striped cotton outfit with a tail and ears

Adult dragon onesie – a one piece green cotton outfit with scales up the back, a tail and ears. A set of small wings are sewn onto the shoulder blade area.

Adult bat onesie – a one piece grey cotton outfit with wings attached to the arms

Adult dog onesie – a one piece yellow cotton outfit with floppy brown ears and a tail. Comes with a red collar.

Elf ears – for dressing up, pointy ears to wear over your own ears

Nuts and bolts – useful for connecting things together solidly

Streamer – reel of ribbon that unreels when thrown

Tongue scraper – keep bacteria off your tongue, or just get rid of a nasty taste

Boxing gloves keyring – piece of string with two tiny soft boxing glove replicas on it

Thigh holster – a small pouch on a strap you can tie onto your thigh

Back scratcher –long plastic stick with a sculpted tiny hand on one end

Nightstand glasses display – a fake nose plinth you can put your glasses on when you aren’t wearing them

Chalk fragments – little pieces of chipped off chalk

Heretic archer pin badge – pin badge with a picture of a heretic archer on it

Winderwild pin badge – pin badge with a picture of a winderwild on it

Bob the tree pin badge – pin badge with a picture of Bob the tree on it

Champagne flutes – a set of two tall glasses with long stems

Beard ribbon – a black ribbon used for controlling long beards

Snuggle bunny – a pink fluffy bunny rabbit plushie

Micro Mask – a tiny mask, maybe for an ant, white, round, has eye holes but no mouth

Cliff diving instructional – a note that reads “Leap to your death! Try not to die!”

Fake fruit bowl – display bowl of fake plastic fruit

Lime scaled piping – metal pipe coated in a thick layer of limescale

Miss you note – a note that reads “Remember, I’m always with you”

Toasting stick – pointy stick, half burned at one end. Used for toasting things on fires.

Grease ball – ball of fatty stuff covered in lint and hair

Polite notice – note that reads “Remember to say please and thank you. Manners cost nothing.”

Cutlery Amnesty – notice that reads “Due to people consistently stealing cutlery, or removing their functionality, we now have no forks, therefore we ask that people bring their own cutlery from now on until the culprit comes forwards.”

Bee antennae – either a bee was in an accident, or someone ripped it off...either way, now its yours

Engraved Harmonica  - pocket mouth instrument made from metal

Spamming aide – stuffed glove on a stick, used for slapping your own forehead when no other action will do for your feelings about the stupidity of a situation

Ricicle –sculpture of an icicle made out of rice

Balding juice – bottle of purple liquid, the label says it makes people’s hair fall out

Leaf cloak – coloured like autumn, the leaves have been coated so they don’t degrade

Ear spoon – used for cleaning your ears

Bicep bandana – paisley blue bandana, used for tying around a muscular arm

Elegant gown – good for high brow event attire, sleek and highlights your best attributes

Tap plates – metal plates that can be attached to any shoe to allow you to tap dance with ease

Bendy plastic nail – guess it must be some sort of training aide, you couldn’t nail anything with it

Orthodontic hat – made of metal wire, bits hang off and should be placed in your mouth to re-align wonky teeth

Googly eye glasses – glasses with fake eyes on springs

Ninja boots – cloth shin-high boots, the tips are split into two round bits

Realm image sticker book – Colourful book with stickers of all the realm locations. House of tainted times seems to be missing

House of tainted times sticker – a sticker with the image of the house of tainted times on it

Customised dart flight – to be stuck on the end of playing darts to keep them flying sure and true. These ones have the initials SB on them.

Customised dart weights – little tubes to add to your playing darts, increases the weight to whatever your desired level is

Nun chuck grips – spool of black gripping tape, sticky on one side

I’m #1 badge – when you want to display your awesomeness, wear this. Some may call you arrogant, but it’s not arrogance when it’s true right?

First Rosette – Orange rosette with the number 1 in gold pen on it

Second Rosette – Yellow rosette with the number 2 in gold pen on it

Third Rosette – pink rosette with the number 3 in gold pen on it

Pince naise shades – pair of sunglasses without arms, they stay put via a device which puts pressure on your nose

Imaginary lighter – yea...it’s a small block of wood.

Big red button – not connected to anything, doesn’t seem to do anything when you push it...or does it...dun dun duuuun

Clam shell letter holder – little table ornament for holding your letters

Drachorn book ends – keep your books on the shelf rather than on the floor, and have them guarded by sculpted drachorn head replicas!

Watch strap – leather strap, no watch

Comb over notice – note that reads “do not take that long bit of hair and comb it over bald areas. It’s not cool and everyone knows you’re doing it.”

Candied bacon – thin strips of pork dipped in maple syrup

High King Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Low King Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Rook Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Bishop Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Gold General Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Silver General Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Knight Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Pawn Shogi piece – one piece from a shogi set.

Shogi Board – 9x 9 checkered board for playing the game of shogi

Evil bean – a dried baked bean with a seemingly angry face on it

Good bean – a dried baked bean with a seemingly happy face on it

Dog board game playing piece – a little metal west highland terrier figurine

Hat board game playing piece – a little metal top hat figurine

Boat board game playing piece – a little metal battle ship figurine

Boot board game playing piece – a little metal round toed boot figurine

Iron board game playing piece – a little metal Iron figurine

Car board game playing piece – a little metal sports car figurine

Rocking horse board game playing piece – a little metal rocking horse figurine

Locomotive board game playing piece – a little metal steam powered train figurine

Thimble board game playing piece – a little metal thimble figurine

Barrow board game playing piece – a little metal wheelbarrow figurine

Cannon board game playing piece – a little metal cannon figurine

Lantern board game playing piece – a little metal lantern figurine

Cat board game playing piece – a little metal moggie figurine

Horse board game playing piece – a little metal man on horseback figurine

Purse board game playing piece – a little metal purse figurine

Bag board game playing piece – a little metal sack of money figurine

Yang's Fortune cookie #1 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “You will eat something horrible at some point in the future, but it’s always good to try new things.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #2 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “Fortune favours the brave, but so does death and torture. Be careful out there.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #3 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “will you marry me?”

Yang's Fortune cookie #4 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “Curiosity killed the cat, but nobody mentions all the trouble the dog gets in to staying at home. Any decision is a good one today.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #5 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “Sometimes you’ll wonder why you even bother, but don’t worry, everyone else is wondering the same thing.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #6 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “There’s a great adventure waiting for you just beyond your perception, go get it cowboy!”

Yang's Fortune cookie #7 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “You lost something in the couch, don’t ask me what it is, but I know it’s there.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #8 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “Can you ask my maker to try a tastier mix? I’m getting a lot of complaints about cardboard.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #9 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, the note inside reads “Grave misfortune is bound to your path.”

Yang's Fortune cookie #10 – tastes like sugar and cardboard, unfortunately the baker seems to have forgotten to put a note in this one. What a rip off.

Mur:

i had a hard time deciding what should be removed and what should be reserved (blue)

ID:141566

coarse bone dust: bone dust with some splintered bone in the mix

fine bone dust: not something you want to inhale

small toy windmill: multicolored windmill

bath tub stopper: round rubber piece that has a string attached to it

Yellow rubber ducky: what is a bath without one

Rubber tomato: knator toy

rubber rock: not sure why someone would make a rubber rock... but it has been made

small deflated rubber tire: someone got a flat

handle bar: wooden handle... who knows what it use to belong too.

wooden door knob: round in shape but missing the door.

nail file: the person that made this obviously did not have much in the way of resources... this was made from tree bark

grasan card: picture of a grasan on the card. The card is slimy on one corner.

knator card: picture of a knator on the card with a bite out of the side.

tormented soul card: picture of a tormented soul on the card with dirt smeared across it

drachorn card: picture of a drachorn with a singed edge on the card.

picture of a cake: man does it look good... to bad it is only a picture

picture of a faceless statue: it's eyes look like it is following you

red purse: small red purse used to store small items

blue purse: small blue purse used to store small items

yellow purse: small yellow purse used to store small items

backpack: medium sized bag that has straps to make carrying items on your back easier... to bad one of the straps is broken

messenger bag: small little bag the size of a rolled scroll.

broken tea saucer: use to fit snug under a tea cup, but has now lost its home due to breaking in.

Mur:

some are very interesting, i left some intentional even if normally i would have skipped them

This is not to give people lots of personal role related items, this is to increase the number of items in MD by adding minor "flavouring" items. If you dont like that idea, you dont have to buy them :)

And you don't have to allow the posts containing your ideas for them to exist :)

ID: 241314

Lawnmower: For trimming grassy roads and paths.

Water bottle: For thirsty times!

Storybook: A book full of all kinds of stories! Horror, Humour, Adventure - you name it.

Necklace: A simple necklace decorated with small flowers

Watering can: For watering Bob, or the various community garden plants.

Piece of charcoal: Good for various things - starting a fire, writing inscriptions, etc

Spellstone fragment: A small piece broken off from a spellstone. Not useful for anything.

Jar of ants: Purely for collection purposes

Demon's blood: A vial containing rare black blood belonging to a demon

Dummy target: A human-shaped dummy, very light and small. Can be used for high precision archery practice.

Big pillow: A wonderful fluffy pillow to welcome you to bed after a tiring day

Mittens: Great for winter to keep your hands warm

Broken stick: A stick that gives you more sticks the more you break it! Oh wait...

Glowing star: A star-shaped object radiating golden light, which looks like it can grant you all the wishes in the world but does absolutely nothing. Its still beautiful though.

Mur's autograph: A piece of paper with Mur's signature on it

Clown mask: A clown mask that looks hilarious during the day but frightening at night.

Mur:

removed some that are totally not fit because tey can be usable items. reserved two 

Id: 17096

Silk hand fan - An elegant fan for the hot summer days.

Clothespin - Used to hand underpants to dry off in the hot summer sun.

Loofah sponge - The fruit that became a sponge.

Pink pearl  - A hard object born in the soft tissues of a living shelled mollusk , its color makes it a very valuable item.

Frozen rose - Sculpted out of ice by masters in the Arctic, this unique and beautiful rose makes a great gift.

Yoyo - A round toy that has two flat sides with a string attached to its center, that is held in your hand, and that is made to go up and down by unwinding and 

rewinding the string with a movement of your wrist.

Chrysalis - A hard shell hiding a blue butterfly.

Butterfly pendant - Expertly crafted and detailed on each wing  this lighthearted butterfly pendant will be received with utter delight.

Cactus needle - A needle from a prickly pear.

Watermelon slice - A red, ripped, sweet, seedless watermelon slice.

Tassels - A bunch of loose threads or cords bound at one end and hanging free at the other, used as an ornament on curtains or clothing.

Mole whiskers - A very rare item. Moles are hard to catch and hard to..trim.

Jack o' Pumpkin - A pumpkin with a carved, spooky face.

Frozen berries  - A bunch of berries frozen so that you can enjoy the taste of them even after their season is off.

Pinkish muffler - A heavy scarf worn around the neck for warmth.

Egg shell - The remains of an egg.

Straw hat - A yellowish hat made of straws. Good for covering your head from the hot summer sun.

Clam soup  - Yummy, delicious and nutritious soup made of fresh clams.

Chocolate mousse cake - The most awesome desert ever! The epitome of deserts.

Fried monkey tails -  Strange food from a strange land. Don't try it if you're not sure.

Rosary - A string of prayer beads used to count the component prayers.

Gusli - The oldest Russian multi-string plucked instrument.

Aloe root - The root of a cactus.Believed to have healing properties.

Preserved white iris flower - A rare flower preserved for later study.

Red herring - A very good misleading item.

Go game - A game of "Go" for smart ones.

Chess game - A game for smart ones that don't know how to play "go".

Ice cube - Store in a cold place if you don't want it to melt.

Coral piece - A piece of a pink coral brought to shores by the waves.

Maple leaf - A brown maple leaf with a punctured hole in it.

Mur:

more and more unrelated, but some very nice