Mega Creatures Auction

Nimrodel

Updated. PLease Check your bids once again. Let me know if there are any issues. :)

@Ungod your First 'tree' bid was referring to the tokened joker I think. If i am not correct, please let me know. I updated your bid for the tokened Joker.

@Fang Archbane I have waited since the time I put up a post wanting to talk to you about your explanation via PM. I even contacted you at the same time with a PM. If you refuse to even give me the basic courtesy of acknowledging my PM with a single reply by 0000 server time today, I am sorry to say I will consider your backing out as a serious move and to prevent further discrepancies and inconveniences, I will ban you from all my future auctions and sales. I will not stand temper tantrums from anyone, especially when I approach them politely to sort out matters.

• Root Admin

Coloured Loreroot Archer (shop item) - 724809 - 2467 days - 6sc- Chewett
Coloured Loreroot Archer (shop item) - 724810 - 2467 days - 6sc- Chewett
Coloured Soulweaver (shop item) - 436985 - 2969 days - blooddrop1, blooddrop3 - 8sc - Chewett
Tree - 783983 - 2089 days - 3sc - Chewett
Tree - 623766 - 2919 days - Firedrop, onyxfangs - 6sc - Chewett
Tree - 562441 - 2950 days - purpurfog, jewelshards, blacktear, darksky, onyxfangs, goldbelt - 8sc - Chewett

As a note, I didnt bid the same as Fang for these:
Angien - 793920 - 1436 days - 1gc 1sc (5creds 1sc) - Fang (if Fang Backs out  Goes to Chewett)
Angien - 715911 - 1826 days - 1gc 1sc (5creds 1sc) - Fang (if Fang Backs out  Goes to Chewett)

I bid (see: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/17863-mega-creatures-auction/?do=findComment&comment=178856 ) :

Angien - 793920 - 1436 days - 5sc - Bidding since Fang has backed out
Angien - 715911 - 1826 days - 5sc - Bidding since Fang has backed out

Seeing as i didnt reply or so much as open her message (since i can tell how things will go regardless of acts played and didnt feel like wasting my time) im now banned from all future auctions on Nims part, so feel free to move forward with gusto.

Something about this

On 2/27/2018 at 10:36 AM, Chewett said:

Note: if Fang hasnt backed out like he said he has, please dont sell to him until I get time to review my bids.

Made this

On 2/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, Chewett said:

Bidding what Fang did so you arent out of pocket since he has backed out of auction...

Seem like only partial truth, and further cemented my already concrete decision to back out of this hilarious auction.

1 hour ago, Fang Archbane said:

Seem like only partial truth, and further cemented my already concrete decision to back out of this hilarious auction.

actually it seems like you're looking for excuses. And seem desperate at that.

It's a shameful attitude from a person who wants to be treated seriously.

23 minutes ago, Shemhazaj said:

actually it seems like you're looking for excuses. And seem desperate at that.

It's a shameful attitude from a person who wants to be treated seriously.

Shem, i have vast respect for you so i wont argue with you. I simply stand by what i said. I had already chosen to back out and having someone ask for an answer i know wouldnt appease them as well as having another ask for me not to get sold to till they can check their bids on anything i bid on just seems... well theres a word for it but im too tired to figure it out.

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

as having another ask for me not to get sold to till they can check their bids on anything i bid on just seems... well theres a word for it but im too tired to figure it out.

Nim has stated that, if you want the bids you can have it. I dont want to raise them if you are backing down so merely asked that if you were keeping your bids I would get a chance to see if I did want to raise any rather than it being immediately sold to you.

Do you not think this is fair?

• Root Admin
7 minutes ago, Chewett said:

Nim has stated that, if you want the bids you can have it. I dont want to raise them if you are backing down so merely asked that if you were keeping your bids I would get a chance to see if I did want to raise any rather than it being immediately sold to you.

Do you not think this is fair?

Its the same as asking Nim not to immediately sell something after a bid, I consider it fair that everyone should get a chance to raise it.

Maybe thats wrong and if you want it I shouldn't get a chance to make a counter bid?

But, Its Nim's auction so if she wants to immediately sell to you and not let me make a counter bid, or for her to immediately sell to anyone for that matter. Thats her prerogative.

I merely ask gracefully, I dont expect my request to be granted.

Chew, i owe you an apology, for this and many other countless things. I can now see that what you ask is fair. Sadly its a moot point at this point as ive stuck by my decision to back out and get permabanned from her auctions. I made my bed and ill lay in it. You wont have to raise your bids and i do believe its better this way. Me and the Society of MD just dont mix.

@Fang Archbane I wanted to write a long reply trying to convince you that what you said is not really true and I genuinely want to talk... Deleted it and decided not to because you seem to want to believe that there cannot be a civil discussion between you and me and as you said it's probably true considering all that you've spewed out. However, I am not the one who doesn't want a shot at it. You are. You seem to be so strongly into your belief that you are choosing  to drag down other people in the mud apart from me . Whatever it is, Yes you are out of this hillarious auction and all the other ridiculous auctions that'll come in the future. Please do not spam the thread anymore. Anything else that you want to say out loud to the public, please create another thread.

By selling most of my crits, I am saying sort of a goodbye to the game fang. I may or may not return... At least feel happy that someone you dislike so much is leaving. Instead of making their departure such a mess, common courtesy calls of you keeping quiet.

PS - I will update the bids later today. Am on 24 hours duty. Don't have a lappy.

Edited by Nimrodel

You know what I miss Nim? What we used to have. The you that my Granite Wolf fell in love with and wrote the Ode To Nimleh K Doc over. Better days that are now long gone. If this is your form of goodbye then I am sad to see you go. I don't hate you Nim, I just fear I can no longer trust you, and that is most likely my fault. Something tells me you'll be back but if you're not... know that I loved you once, and did so with all my heart. A Part of me still does... but it's a part of myself I can't afford to trust or listen to anymore.

And don't worry, I won't dirty this thread any more. Go in peace and best of luck to you love.

Edited by Fang Archbane