Auction part 1

Blackshade Rider

This is a series of auctions. Possibly will be 3 but there will be 2 for sure. The first auction will be creatures. All bids ive already received may rebid in private message or bid in this post. If you wish to know the exact stats of a crit please ask below.

1 shade ( starting bid for the shade is 15gc. I reserve the right to start the bid for this creature at a price I see fitting)

2 swordsman

1 shmsh

1 14th anni

1 molimia

1 snowman ( may need a mod to take it off me i think it is bugged. It has never melted)

1 Santa

1 RW

1 joker

All other crits I have left are your typical common crits and will be given freely or I'll be sacking them. 

Biding rules: If you are a private anon bidder then you must include a mod in the message. If a mod is not included in the message your private anon bid will be rejected. When bidding you may bid with credits, coins, or temp/perm tools or useable items. 

Any person who makes a bid and wins will have 24hours to pay. If not paid within 24hours of winning the bid the item will go back to auction and you will not be able to bid on said item.

I will check this post every 24 hours. Good luck to those bidding.

Edited by Blackshade Rider
Revised

• Root Admin
21 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

All other crits I have left are your typical common crits and will be given freely or I'll be sacking them. 

1 silver for each common one and all those unbidden on to be moved to the MD Treasury for gifts :)