Proclamation regarding death of Granos

Chewett

• Root Admin

As Duke of the East I wish to make a statement about the death of Granos.

Ledah and Mag combined have come together to murder one of my citizens Granos.

As Ledah is also one of my citizens I will consider this inner land politics and ask all land leaders to let us handle it within the land.

Granos is free to Murder Ledah as he wishes.

MaGoHi is a member of dst's alliance and therefore outside of this proclaimation.

However knowing dst I imagine she would say "MaGoHi is ugly enough to handle his own problems" so I declare Granos is free to also Murder MaGoHi.

Ave,

It is know that one needs a lot of cabbage to get a soup.

The death of Granos, altho unfortunate, is still a matter of wide interests.  GG will not deny any involvement in attempting to stop Mag nor in giving ideas. Yet we agree that Granos needed some death in his life to move onwards.

Miq

On 4/12/2021 at 9:04 AM, Chewett said:

As Duke of the East I wish to make a statement about the death of Granos.

Ledah and Mag combined have come together to murder one of my citizens Granos.

As Ledah is also one of my citizens I will consider this inner land politics and ask all land leaders to let us handle it within the land.

Granos is free to Murder Ledah as he wishes.

MaGoHi is a member of dst's alliance and therefore outside of this proclaimation.

However knowing dst I imagine she would say "MaGoHi is ugly enough to handle his own problems" so I declare Granos is free to also Murder MaGoHi.

May I clarify these statements?

As far as I understand them, they do not read: "Granos is free to Murder Ledah one time as he wishes"; or that "Granos is free to also Murder MaGoHi one time."

I assume this were intentional, and therefore there exist further implications as one would draw from the alternate statements within this post?

16 minutes ago, Aia del Mana said:

May I clarify these statements?

As far as I understand them, they do not read: "Granos is free to Murder Ledah one time as he wishes"; or that "Granos is free to also Murder MaGoHi one time."

I assume this were intentional, and therefore there exist further implications as one would draw from the alternate statements within this post?

that almost sounds like chew knew exactly what will happen when he gave ledah the killing tool, so maybe he is the culprit after all?

2 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

Honestly I still think phantasm is to master-chiefly to blame for giving Ledah the tool in the first place, even if Chewett enabled the transfer.

After all, it is up to the caretaker to not carelessly give away his gifts. :)

• 4 months later...