Friday at 04:49 PM1 day Root Admin comment_206892 This is me not handling social stuff (and building social tension detectors instead lol)Government tools 2.0 , the visual alt detector is particularly interesting. Report
Friday at 06:22 PM1 day Root Admin comment_206895 9 minutes ago, Ledah said:I have not seen australiaescort online recently...I'v never seen australiaescort and @Ledah in the same room Report
Friday at 06:26 PM1 day comment_206896 i have no idea what i am looking at but for some reason i feel very naked Report
Friday at 06:52 PM1 day Author Root Admin comment_206897 24 minutes ago, Syrian said:i have no idea what i am looking at but for some reason i feel very nakedif looking at someones internal organs feels naked, then yesoh and everything is moving and live and cool and all that, 3d stuff... toys more toys Report
Friday at 10:13 PM1 day comment_206903 I wonder why my alt ball looks so messy. Maybe because I haven't logged into my other alts since I made my new MP3 training dummy alt?Also I feel a little called out xD Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.