9 hours ago9 hr Root Admin comment_206892 This is me not handling social stuff (and building social tension detectors instead lol)Government tools 2.0 , the visual alt detector is particularly interesting. Report
7 hours ago7 hr Root Admin comment_206895 9 minutes ago, Ledah said:I have not seen australiaescort online recently...I'v never seen australiaescort and @Ledah in the same room Report
7 hours ago7 hr comment_206896 i have no idea what i am looking at but for some reason i feel very naked Report
7 hours ago7 hr Author Root Admin comment_206897 24 minutes ago, Syrian said:i have no idea what i am looking at but for some reason i feel very nakedif looking at someones internal organs feels naked, then yesoh and everything is moving and live and cool and all that, 3d stuff... toys more toys Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_206903 I wonder why my alt ball looks so messy. Maybe because I haven't logged into my other alts since I made my new MP3 training dummy alt?Also I feel a little called out xD Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.