Public cry for help to convict Mur of horrible crimes

Lifeline

I want to raise your attention to an injustice that seems to have been left alone for too long and now grew enough to finally turn into a demon. That demon is no other than Muratus del Mur. He even has the nerve to call himself demon now. We have to stop continuing to nourish such devils!

This is a desperate public cry for help to gather enough evidence for a nice jail time for said delinquent. We cannot tolerate any more corruption for the sake of our future. I ask everybody in MD to help me shed light on all his committed crimes so that the MD council will be made aware of the fact that it is finally time for Mur to face the consequences of his misbehavior and be send to jail.

I must admit that it is a hard task to even gather accusations and I don’t have much but here some offenses committed by the culprit Mur:

- Sloppy grammar and incorrect spelling not just in the announcements and AL but also in MD in general. This is an inexcusable misdeed that tries to undermine the very foundation our ancestors set of how to communicate! Desecrating a momentous legacy such as our language is an intolerable crime.

- Mind torturing of the serene inhabitants of MD with diverse mind wracking theories and concepts. The sincere members of our community are constantly harassed by exhausting attacks on their mind, and to finish them off he even created a monstrous evil called „broken pattern gazebo“ which sends even the most persevering resident over the edge.

Sadly this is already the point where the convict was able to cover up his crimes well enough to make any attempts to find new accusations for me really hard. But this is exactly where you can help out and put a stop to his rampage of viciousness. Do not allow him to defile our peaceful existence even longer and step forward with your proof and accusations against him!

I was going to simply ignore this topic holding myself to a higher standard not wanting to accuse the demon for fear of lightning striking whats left of my brain and sanity.

Beyond removing my brain for the pure simple joy of it, there have also been many a drunken rampage spent controlling others actions and words along with horrid displays of drunk drawing, and that is only the beginning of the fairly long list of travesties which I've been apart of/witnessed since coming here.

It makes me truly wonder how one can worship a shroom and yet be devoted to a demon.

edit:what did I misspell?

Edited by Darigan

I want to add that he is he pervert viciously attracting new victims in his claws. To do that, he is using false adverising on well known places with good reputation. One example is the following:
[quote]MagicDuel is not something for anybody to master, but for everybody to experience[/quote]

This is clearly deemed to make the audience feel special and attract it into a realm where people are prisoners and subject to the contiuous torture described in above posts. The perversion raises such a high state of technology, that the slave might have the feeling that he is enjoying such a torture.

[quote name='Sharazhad' timestamp='1305967833' post='84782']
[i][color="#2e8b57"]Can we forget the festival of pain? Where poor Metalbunny had an Axe to his head for no apparent reason? [/color][/i]
[/quote]

Oh yes! Sharazhad thank you. With his constant gifts and bribe attempts he already managed to almost disguise his desire to kill as a joke. He even managed to deceive me, oh dear god, I had completely overlooked that he even tried to murder a defenseless person in cold blood! This is excellent proof of his insatiable bloodthirstiness. I am shocked, almost speechless now, I don’t believe he should be allowed to walk freely under the sun any longer.

How much time do you think this misled child (Mur) needs in prison to have enough opportunity to reflect and confront his inner demons to have any hope for redemption? Certainly years…No! Decades even. But this is not for me to decide so let us hope that the eye of justice isn’t blind to his sinister activities.

Mur's most atrocious crime has yet to come to light... and that crime is...

He has stolen the MOON and stopped the rotation of the realm preventing any sort of night! How could someone be so inhumane, and deprive us of darkness and sleep! He purposely has done this so that we become delirious preventing us from seeing his many other crimes!

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1306095583' post='84893']
i turned them into cows..i love cows, in fact i plan to chnge all creature sorts in md into cows,unless ofc you manage to terminate my horrible dictatorship till i ruin some more things.
[/quote]

You awful, awful man... How could you do that to the donkeys?! Turn them back... Turn them back, I say... *sobs*

Well... Not all of them... Keep a couple of cows as well... I fancy cows...

[quote]unless ofc you manage to terminate my horrible dictatorship till i ruin some more things. [/quote]

Under law: humanitarian rights paragraph 4; Section 2; Line 5

This is a clear violation of the overseeing power against those under his/her rule.

That my friends is all the proof i need.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1306095583' post='84893']
i turned them into cows..i love cows, in fact i plan to chnge all creature sorts in md into cows,unless ofc you manage to terminate my horrible dictatorship till i ruin some more things.
[/quote]

I want a COW!!!