Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Ledah
-
changes to the skills
That is an old skill I picked up accidentally as a result of a typo, from a quest. I do, however, demand a single gold farting grasan for each point of defense lost.
-
Cannot create new pet
It works perfectly. I now also have an adorable little skeleton monk. SFW this time, too.
-
Cannot create new pet
For me, I bought the one from the MD Shop with credits. I bought the other from the WP shop using a WP. I have 2 slots now, and have used up 1 of 2 slots. I can't see any way to create another new pet myself, which I want to, like I could before creating my first.
-
Public Statement - A new path for the Caretakers
As the last leader of the alliance I think that Aelis would indeed lead the Caretakers in an interesting direction, and therefore support his leadership bid.
-
Posting on the forum should give evolution points
I agree with this forum post. The forum is the only place safe from people spamming for a single evo point. That cannot stand.
-
Cannot create new pet
I also have the same issue. I want to generate more innocent looking pets/primordials.
-
The Crafter's Trial
The Craft: What trade or combination of trades does your creation represent? The most noble trade - That of a Toy Maker - bringing joy to all around with such wonderful creations and games. The Materials: What did you gather? 1x Dead Mouse, our subject to base the toy on 2x Imprinted Darks, for eyes to replace the empty sockets 1x Mechanical Heart, to replace the dead one 1x Bit of Stuffing, to pad out the hollow interior 1x Secret Ingredient, that brings it all together - a trade secret, you understand The Creation: What are you attempting to create? I am attempting to create a wonderful toy, a reanimated mouse - one some poor child perhaps lost, an old pet. After all, most know the pain of losing a childhood pet - not so with my marvelous creation. Spare your child the pain of losing a pet. The Method: Why should these materials become this particular creation? It is a coherent use for the materials, and I am a master of my craft. I usually create mirrors for people to ogle themselves in, this is much easier. The Purpose: What is the finished item intended to do? It is intended to be a lifelong companion - and wonderful conversation starter at dinner parties. The Result: What did the Forge actually produce? Stitched Mouseling with Mirror-Eyes A palm-sized plush mouse sewn from patched cloth and pale teddy-stuffing, its small body faintly warm and softly ticking where a gear-wound heart nests beneath the seams. Two beads of swirling Imprinted Dark are set for eyes, their blurry image shifting to face whoever stands nearest. A whisper of white powder is worked into the stitchwork, and the whole toy hums with a charge it does not spend — the surge condensed into its very substance and marked upon it.
-
Chewett's ideas on making and Crafting your own Armour and Weapons
Just stepping in on the stat thing - combat stats can always be countered with skillvamp and other auras. High VE cam be countered with certain auras too. There is already a certain level of balance. Massive numbers are only for bragging rights imho.
-
Forge gave me a "ledah" item and.....
I suspect it correctly identified me as King of the Dead given my years of roleplaying as such. I am happy to bestow my name, and therefore a piece of myself in this way.
-
Primordial Pets: Impossible Pet Edition
Creatures: Any four creatures you want to use Standard Angien - Max Stage Tainted Angien - Max Stage Sunless Apparition - Max Stage Unnumbered Apparition - Max Stage Creature stage: What stage each creature should be All max What you feed it: Other creatures, ANY item, heat, or anything else you think could have an effect Equal measures Reality Shards and Heat. Fed as soon as possible, to keep it well fed. It is initially created with the item - Ledah's Staring Frame, Condensed. Description below: Description Result: What do you think the Primordial Pet should become? An Angien that is as rooted in reality, such that it could be a player, not merely an aspect of one. Balanced in a sense with heat it was fed and the Liquid Dust the Apparations produce - a nominally balanced being, a master of mirrors.
-
Changing "pets" feature name
I prefer Primordials to Pets.
-
Public Meeting lvl 1
Did you add words after the spell words? Those are the words that people then click to jump. Without any, that is what usually happens.
-
Known Depeleter Evidence Log - CARD
-
Known Depeleter Evidence Log - CARD
-
Terrible Auction Abuse
Hi all. Looks like the auction is being abused again for evo points - which is a terrible thing. Especially after the warning went out. Or are we still allowed to do this?
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
Now, I haven't read the original post, but if there was something about there being a week leeway in there, I am sure I, as a potential keen candidate, albeit one who isn't bothered either way, would have read the post in its entirety and understood that. Either way, if this group does intend to punish depleters as per previously reference original post, it would be nice to see the group as a whole needing more evidence than the old but gold: "Just trust me, bro."
-
Coalition against Resource Depletion (CARD)
You already have legislators for shared items. I would say something like this is better as a community effort, than a dedicated role. I look forward to seeing CARD develop!
-
Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
Of course, in this matter, I will have to respect the outcome. That said, my main ulterior motive was to see if we could make a change after the fact, that I have been keen on. Seeing as MD is moving in the direction of letting people earn what they can, why not have a system to allow people to revive dead alliances? Say there are 5000 points to revive it, and 7 related goals that give 1000 points - an example for CT that would give 1000 points is having a kill or revive tool. If someone really believed CT should remain, they could have earned the right to ensure that was, and always would be, the case. Let people who already fit in to the theme of an alliance revive them - and also allow anyone who meet the same criteria to join current ones, perhaps with loyalty reset to 0.
-
Petition for the Grand Duke of the East
I wish to make public a humble petition I have for the Grand Duke of the East - the Merciful and Wise, the one and only - Chewett. I have come to the conclusion that the Caretakers alliance, which it has been my pleasure to lead for a good few years now, is currently, and sadly, redundant. I believe every alliance should have a purpose, and most importantly, be able to fulfil that purpose - otherwise they become little more than vanity badges. When I first took the alliance over, it was with the goal of bringing new blood in, and to make death a more common - but less frustrating, experience. I was pleased to welcome both lashtal and Lazarus into the alliance, former Necrovions who I felt matched the somewhat dark persona of the alliance. It was also a pleasure to later welcome chriselnenepr, a new player who had great potential - and still does, should they ever return. Many changes were made to the death system, including making self revive a plausible, reliable, and very easy method of revival. This was mostly implemented by Azull and Syrian, if I recall correctly, via A25. There was also a public, if more difficult, revival process implemented in the East, again, mostly by Azull if I recall. There was much activity, including death and keeping an eye on the East, to be done. Nowadays I find myself the only active Caretaker when I log in, on most days. I have not been able to contact Mallos, someone I consider a good friend and Caretaker. The death system has, essentially, been unilaterally disabled with no consultation. There is no need to keep an eye on the East, when there is none to endanger it. Given all the above, I no longer see a need for the alliance to continue in its current form. I would ask that the alliance either be officially disbanded, or given to someone capable of providing it with new meaning in the current environment. Yours truly, The Evil and Terrible Ledah
-
Aramory Errors
Odd, I'd tried that a couple times, but after doing it again now it works. Happy days!
-
Aramory Errors
It still seems to be broken?
-
Resource depleting
I can't believe anybody would be so terrible as to deplete the resources in such a manner, at such a speed. That being said, land cleansers are a good tool. Perhaps more people unlocking weathers would also help. It feels manageable at the moment, if people want to band together and stop it.
-
Request forge reconsideration
Ah fair enough - when I was forging I could only use common items - uncommoon/rare/epic etc. were not usable, likewise valuable - so I couldn't reforge any of the items I received from the forge at the moment. Is that not the case anymore? I can't check without any of those credits.
-
Request forge reconsideration
I'm not fussed about re-rolling things - that is sort of the point in a blind box! Only thing I would say, it is somewhat consistent in what it gives - something that is a crown giving a seal, rather than any real authority etc - which is good. Are we not meant to be able to offer rarer items? It could be interesting to be able to provide some items that aren't marked as common and see what happens there, particular personal items, like rings or blood.
-
Mapping the Foundations
If you ask me, this is simply a matter of... ...perspective.