Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Chewett

Root Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chewett

  1. I will look at this tonight hopefully :) Im not back working on a windows box so g-chrome can be installed. I assume its also an issue with chromium also since its the same source code.
  2. Oh chrome has issues with some of the css, i was going to spend some time fixing it a while ago but something came up.
  3. printscreen please
  4. They could, but i doubt they would.
  5. Chewett replied to Miq's topic in New Ideas
    Why? A disagreement isnt very useful when not accompanied by reasons.
  6. No, See Peace. Although, it looks like you are being sarcastic, In which case a counter argument is that after peace was mp6, she was a lot less active.
  7. They quite often are associated with LHO's. And im sure a large number of protectors would take great offense to that statement DD. Most of them are really good mentors. Tact.
  8. The wording probably needs to be improved a tad since i didnt expect you would publish what i said directly :P
  9. This is implicit in the system, they will leave the protector. Adepts are easily fluid, you can change around as much as you want,
  10. You can organise this, i look forward to it.
  11. adepts limiting to 30 will stop everyone being a mp6 since peolpe change every day, so every day people would drop. Thats not a stable solution.
  12. Should be fixed :)
  13. Go and TALK to the TK's :)
  14. already reported :) try searching forum more :P Known about and not currently a big priority. I think it was a quick fix last time i looked but i never got around to it. If its indeed quick fix i will try and perform it.
  15. Balance is everything, the whole topic of murs favourtism, is about unbalanced giving. People are obsessed with it.
  16. As King of Marind Bell, Leader of KoB, I hereby sentence one of my citizens to jail, for the period of a week. Fang Archbane, charged with swearing, being abusive and lack of thinking before actions will face this sentence. After this period, he will be accepted back in KoB and/or the land if he wishs in the hope that he will have cooled down after this period of time. I look forward to his return, but must do this for the good of Fang. He needs time to think.
  17. [27/07/13 01:01] Fang Archbane:And she can read that text too, since she just LOVES reading the shit i type after its long gone You invited her to read it.
  18. For those that think "I should be fine" if you end up getting banned and having to ask me and council to unban you I'm not ping I be impressed. Don't muck around with this stuff unless you get permission, as in the announcement. Otherwise, have fun with Murs or councils speed of answering.
  19. It's not on the profile page because it wasn't added by Mur, and I haven't got around to adding it. As for the second point. I agree, and the idea was that for new players the amount of land score would equal your active days.
  20. I will wait for your quest if you dont take too long tom :) PM me when you are back. The quest will last at least 3 weeks, from now, probably longer for tom to run his quest.
  21. Yes they are! Contact Pip or Max (Max is away for a bit though, so pip probably for now)
  22. Cool, i will look at doing this.
  23. Because thats how rendril coded it. To try and ensure people dont write bad php and break MD... or worse. Changes could be, removing MD script entirely, leaving it for rendril to fix when he gets back soon, i look at it. I think the second option is a nice one.
  24. Agreed I guess that's the explanation. Will look into it after the weekend as I'm not home.
  25. Land score is public? You hoover over the [?] next to loyalty? Or am i missing something?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.