Halloween Mood Panel Shocker Contest

Mighty Pirate

Quest results  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is my Halloween contest.

It's simple. To take part in it you just have to do what people do on Halloween:

1. Dress yourself up with a VERY scary and shocking dress.
2. Say something VERY scary and shocking.

Details:
- Use your armour to dress up your bronze avatar in an unusual way. Ideally it's scary and fits to your words. Take a picture (screenshot) of your bronze avatar and upload it on StoreNOW.
- Post your scary words on the mood panel. So it is restricted in length. Include the link to your scary statue on StoreNOW.
- Post picture and words here on the forum to take part.
- I will create a poll for all of us to vote for the winner with the most scary solution.
- It will run from 28th of October until 1st of November. Poll will be made afterwards.

requirements:
- Ability to post on mood panel and bronze statue. (Well, you can ask someone to create your dress screenshot for you and you can just post your words here without using mood panel.)

Any questions?

Edited by Shadowseeker

This, to me, seems a little unfair seeing as the armour you get depends entirely on your VP. Also, there is the Necrovian bone set, which few can get, but is by far more "scary" than any other armour set. Is there some leeway for the MP and age of the player? For this would have some effect on how they can get their "costume".

Edit- This isn't a rant by the way :3 Just a thought I had. :)

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Three questions:[list=1]
[*]Are we allowed to edit the screenshot (using Photoshop, etc.)?
[*]Why upload the image on both Storenow and the forum? Wouldn't a link to the forum post itself be sufficient?
[*]Shall we put some kind of tag on the in-game mood post so that everyone knows the post is for this contest? For instance "HMPSC: <Scary Words>"
[/list]
Thanks!

[quote name='Guillak' timestamp='1319732767' post='94724']
Three questions:[list=1]
[*]Are we allowed to edit the screenshot (using Photoshop, etc.)?
[*]Why upload the image on both Storenow and the forum? Wouldn't a link to the forum post itself be sufficient?
[*]Shall we put some kind of tag on the in-game mood post so that everyone knows the post is for this contest? For instance "HMPSC: <Scary Words>"
[/list]
[/quote]

1. No (you can do it, if you have a brilliant idea, but this would be out of competition)
2. Yes - forum is sufficient.
3. No, but you can do it to promote your submission.

[img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7553/sicklearm.png[/img]
[url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=3359"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=3359[/url]

[i]"You know how my arm ended up as a shield? Let me show you with my Sickle... and with your FACE"[/i]

Edited by Deatznce0

[b]“I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.”[/b]
[b][attachment=3272:Screen Shot 2011-10-28 at 4.33.01 PM.png][/b]

Okay, so it's not that great if you don't know the reference ;)