Redacted

Fang Archbane

I haven't counted myself, but I'll take your word on it. Now..while I'd prefer to have the people actually present at the revival ceremony (I think wind's sanc sounds good enough, maybe something like 23:00 servertime on a date we set)- please each of you prepare one simple line (that fits into one line in MD chat) as to why Seigheart should be revived. If possible, please try to avoid multiple mentions of the same reason.

E.g: Because he is my friend. Because he does his job for the community. Because nobody should stay dead for that long.

Or something along those lines. Just have Seig (or whoever else he wants his spokesperson to be) tell these lines during the ceremony. I'd appreciate a copy as well so I can create my own challenges better for the responses in return, for I will play the devil's advocate part in it.

(Don't count me in, my laptop is busted and I won't be able to be present at any ceremony soon.) dst, keep it coming, I'm sure there are many who are more thoughtful when under attack, something you seem to know...and arguably one of the primary reasons we need the treasure keepers, to attack quests...unfortunately primary reasons don't always become primary goals.

I don't know if the community needs another voice of gripe, we have enough of that, but it's not something Seigheart has lost as a dead character in any case. If anything death has filtered out some of his other roles..."Revive him so he has something to do besides argue" would be my line.

Seigheart should be alive because in his place, it's what I would want. Plus, the death mechanic is becoming overused, while revivals are generally long after the death in question and involve much effort from the community. One click of a button needs a month or so of heat voting, 30 gold coins or Molquert's thing to be undone.

Aw. My response to Firestarter wasn't an insult. : p And nor was my last one!

My response to firestarter, once more:

If it meant helping my friends who have been killed off, then sure, count my vote! But I won't for someone who found setting up a party useless and undesirable, who then took up every chance to go to one so long as the effort was wasted on someone else.

So if that is at all possible, Sure. : p

Edited by Curiose

"Seigheart is important to both myself and the community, and thus, i deem him worthy of revival."- Fang Archbane
dead man is of little use.- Neno Veliki
Death is a lesson, but not a permanent state, in this realm. For that reason alone, he should Live again, for now.- Maebius
"If Seigh is happy, than I am too. Seigh should live, so I could be happy"- Fire Starter
"[b][i]Because he dont want to remain dead ![/i][/b]"- Tom Pouce
Yes, any point to be made or lesson to be learned has gone very stale. Seig being dead on special occasions is one thing, but being dead indefinitly is bad.
Raise the dead.- Fyrd Argentus

Seigheart has not been forgotten so he is, in a way, still alive. May his flesh be as his spirit.- Ivorak
Because treasure keeping reward system is not functioning while he's dead.- Princ Rhaegar
Seigheart should be alive because in his place, it's what I would want. Plus, the death mechanic is becoming overused, while revivals are generally long after the death in question and involve much effort from the community. One click of a button needs a month or so of heat voting, 30 gold coins or Molquert's thing to be undone.- Pipstickz

If I count right that is indeed 9 lines. If anybody wants to edit theirs, please tell me before the event. I'm currently asking Seig for when he can do it, but it will be around wednesday, 20-23 servertime (around there) if he can indeed.

EDIT: 21 servertime it is.

Edited by Shadowseeker