Illusion-Citizenship Problem

DARK DEMON

I had applied to be a Loreroot citizen, but a day before the vote would end, MoC cast turntofrog on me. I became a Loreroot citizen during my illusion.

Now, when I ended the illusion, I'm no longer a citizen. Does this mean I'll have to wait for 28 days? Will anyone who turntofrog is casted on become a Loreroot citizen? Please advise...

I want my citizenship back!

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1353863138' post='126354']
Very interesting bug

I really think the ribbit name got the citizenship

aka Dark Ribbit. Or I might be wrong :)
[/quote]

Yes, I know :(

That means that DARK Ribbit is a Lorerootian! Someone please remove it from him and give it to me...

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1353864379' post='126360']
everything is reset when you finish an illusion, your problem, anyone using an illusion should know this information...

This is why illusions havent been given to everyone... bad things happen, people complain.
[/quote]

which is why i clearly stated that "MoC casted the illusion on me" !

I don't have the spell to cast an illusion... nor do I know this information. NOT my problem. I WILL complain.

Edited by DARK DEMON

Chewett. Why in the world would every new person read through EVERY single bit of details and information the moment they arrive here. Dark clearly stated it wasn't his illusion. I believe you demand way too much from the newer players way too soon. I understand expecting some degree of knowledge about something... But to study and learn about this realm takes time. Especially when most players find a balance between work and play.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1353879536' post='126381']
however turn to frog only lasts a short period of time, dark could have easily went back to normal.

Long story short, it should be fixed so that those in an illusion are affected by the change when they leave, unless there is some reason to stop them doing so.
[/quote]

if i had known i would lose citizenship. i would have OBVIOUSLY changed back before that. Secondly, i didn't even know how to transform back till after i got citizenship.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1353879536' post='126381']

Long story short, it should be fixed so that those in an illusion are affected by the change when they leave, unless there is some reason to stop them doing so.
[/quote]

Weren't illusions fixed so everything went to normal once you exit one? If yes, in this case we have some big bugs. If not then we have some big bugs.

Can I please just know when this will be fixed? Will I get citizenship automatically or do I have to re-apply?

Will citizenship be removed from DARK Ribbit? Actually it must, cause all people who apply for Loreroot citizenship will suffer then. There will be one extra citizen, and he won't be able to vote...

[quote name='Dragual' timestamp='1353864793' post='126362']
Chewett. Why in the world would every new person read through EVERY single bit of details and information the moment they arrive here. Dark clearly stated it wasn't his illusion. I believe you demand way too much from the newer players way too soon. I understand expecting some degree of knowledge about something... But to study and learn about this realm takes time. Especially when most players find a balance between work and play.
[/quote]

*coughs* I'm not that new *coughs*

This basically applies for all who have never been in an illusion and don't know about it, even if they are VERY VERY old.

Which is why....

As Udgard also pointed out in the other thread, the illusion thing really MUST be fixed, cause then people will most probably use them to prevent them from being kicked out of a land.

Edited by DARK DEMON

1. You can exit from the illusion yourself. No need to wait for the spell to wear off.
2. Dark Ribbit is NOT citizen of loreroot. When you exit the illusion everything resets.
3. Illusions were already fixed because Loreroot asked for such a fix - yes, illus are as they are BECAUSE Loreroot put a pressure of changing soemthing that was not even "in production". So now you want it changed again just because it doesn't suit your needs? Really?

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1353923712' post='126439']
1. You can exit from the illusion yourself. No need to wait for the spell to wear off.
2. Dark Ribbit is NOT citizen of loreroot. When you exit the illusion everything resets.
3. Illusions were already fixed because Loreroot asked for such a fix - yes, illus are as they are BECAUSE Loreroot put a pressure of changing soemthing that was not even "in production". So now you want it changed again just because it doesn't suit your needs? Really?
[/quote]

When did I mention "my needs"...?

All I want is my citizenship back.

I merely mentioned that the bug in my first post should be fixed. You're supposed to be the one checking about things being abused, right? Why back off at this? If the bug is fixed, will it only help me or everybody?

I'm afraid you're wrong. It's not for my needs at all, but for the community.

I'll ask my main question again, "Will I get my citizenship back? If yes, then when? If not, then am I to re-apply?"

Edited by DARK DEMON

I don't know if you're get your citizenship back. And I doubt anyone here knows. So...it's quite pointless to ask on the forum.
IMO this is not a bug. It's normal behavior of illusions. So I don't see a reason why it should be fixed.

And what abuses should I check? I don't see any abuse here. [u]Just normal behavior.[/u]
But of course, you're free to ask for this to be changed.

When I was frogged there was a cooldown period of which I could not exit the illusion until it had passed. Considering DD got frogged a day before he got citizenship, it's very possible there was nothing he could do about it.

DARK DEMON, email council and see what they say about it. Otherwise you will likely have to reapply.

As I said also in :
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13216-citizenship-by-crash-test-dummy/#entry126445"]http://magicduel.inv...my/#entry126445[/url]

From my point of view, let illusions be like they are right now. Who can use it and know how to use it ... it is his right to use it. The illusions have their bad counter part and those using them are assuming the risks.

It is your fault that you stayed in illusion, you should support the consequences. Also, you are not forbidden to reapply to LR again.

If you were accepted into LR, there should be no problem to get in again.

Edit: Do as Falron said. Who knows, maybe they will do an exception for you. Good luck.

Edited by No one

[quote name='Falronn' timestamp='1353925975' post='126446']
When I was frogged there was a cooldown period of which I could not exit the illusion until it had passed. Considering DD got frogged a day before he got citizenship, it's very possible there was nothing he could do about it.
[/quote]

The cooldown is way less than 1 day. It's 20 minutes/spell point. I doubt turntofrog has more than 1 point but even if it has, I kind of doubt it has such a long cooldown.