Protectorship Candidate #2 (Golemus)

Mallos

Yeah, unfortunately, Rider is right for once.

You can't just make 3 heat stones out of 1.

But, creating heat to fusion is extremely easy (hell, I won a heat dumping tourney when I was less than 100 days old :P) it just takes some time and thought into the best way that suits you.

5 minutes ago, Miq said:

Mkay, 12k heat, so that system does not work. Still as i said there are enough people with plenty heat.

There maybe enough people that can provide the heat, but not all people can. Or maybe some people are to lazy to. 

Do you have anything better?

I also believe that ONLY I and Syrian are the only people currently in MD that are able to make heat stones. So the market is slim, but if it wasnt for syrian (before i got my solidifier ) Then we would probably be lucky if there were any heat stones able to be made

And its golemans like you that got it banned in the first place. I do believe when the guild was banned a post was made stating for golemans or anyone to step up and speak for the guild to keep it in existence. To my knowledge not one of you golemans stepped up. Look at your land. It is weak and silent and golemans like you and grido are the reason why golemus is weak and quiet. 

You follow a GREEDY, lazy , lieing, HYPOCRITICAL king. What say you in your defense. TELL me he is not one of those things and i will find 2 players that say other wise 

Miq these tools over the past have went from public with the Fusioneers to very personal nowadays and I do not support the shift backwards they should stay personal. But a guild would be possible with only 1 tool and all it needs is a land and some activity. The only lands I think need a guild like this are either Golemus or Necrovion.

Tags on the other hand and roles related to such items would be fine to make public.

Only two solidifiers work currently in MD. Mine and Syrians. Dont plan on use just up and making our precious tools just go public. Especially when we have the only two tools usable.

I am sure Syrian would go for this. I would either. 

Got anything else? No?

3 minutes ago, Miq said:

Make the tools public like the rest of the tools and the entire problem is solved.

If you want guilds then create them by using the public tools and gain monopoly with your group. 

Do you Miq? Because I believe the whole time I was in Golemus it seemed the only one to offer tools to a necrovion was me. And the only one to make a trade agreement with them was me.

Public ones would be nice but do we really need more tools like that right now? Or people to show us interest in these sorts of behaviors such as making heat stones and buying them. Honestly I don't want to keep a monopoly and would hope Blackrider would be the same as I would be very willing to work with other lands to make heat stones and often distribute them for free.

Just now, Miq said:

Your tools are irrelevant. the public ones would be extra to those. But if you want to keep the monopoly not by work but by the fact that there is no competition then ofc i get the drama.

The only public tools usable with the solidifier are heat jars.

So what public solidifiers do you speak of. One thing you have to consider is that in order to make public tools that can make Heat stones it will require coding. I am very sure Nor chew, or Mur have that kind of time at the moment. They may see it as a good idea , but why when you can make it easier and bring back a guild thats already coded. 

Plus i guarantee that if these so called public tools were to be made then the market will get flooded with heat stones, and the same people will always try to hoard the tool every reset.

Whats it against you. You still upset your guild was banned. Fight for it then. Cause thats all mallos is trying to do. He is fighting for his guild that he loved that was taken from him. Very similar too how yours was from you. 

You may not see the point in the guild returning but im sure there are more people than just mallos and a few others that want it back.

Its business  and politics 

I assume you are talking about the tools in GG laby. 

Please Mur,Chew move those to freely accessible location. I have told this many times. 

Other than that trade will be inevitable. Single person can't gather everything by themselves in any efficiency. So a player chooses some trades that he wants and works with those and trades his produce.

1 minute ago, Miq said:

Other than that trade will be inevitable. Single person can't gather everything by themselves in any efficiency. So a player chooses some trades that he wants and works with those and trades his produce.

To my understanding the guild would give players heat stones for a 2MS:1HS ratio along with the timeless dust it produced. This keeps the market from being flooded. If public tools are made then the market will be flooded with heat stones even if the GG laby tools arent made public. And if they were made public then i am sure it will get over flooded with heat stones and at that point what good are they if everyone can have a huge amount of them constantly  

4 minutes ago, Miq said:

For example you can add a cooldown to the only tool that does not have it atm. 

Whats the point. You still creating tools at that point when tools already exists and players that once ran the guild are willing to do the same. 

The way you say to go about it will only cause more problems than solutions 

8 hours ago, Mallos said:

Do you Miq? Because I believe the whole time I was in Golemus it seemed the only one to offer tools to a necrovion was me. And the only one to make a trade agreement with them was me.

I don't know about when you were in golemus, but as a Necrovian, I had no trouble obtaining tools or trading with Golemians, which implies the situation has changed (since I didn't obtain them from you, and multiple people were willing to help me).

Yes that's why I mention "trade agreement" as I had one made between Peace and Azull and Grido I believe, anytime before this they were telling us not to let any necros use our tools and nobody was to use stone detectors other than Golemians. This was at least 3 or 4 years ago

• Root Admin
On 8/25/2016 at 10:22 PM, blackrider said:

So what public solidifiers do you speak of. One thing you have to consider is that in order to make public tools that can make Heat stones it will require coding. I am very sure Nor chew, or Mur have that kind of time at the moment. They may see it as a good idea , but why when you can make it easier and bring back a guild thats already coded. 

I have time. Why not?

On 8/25/2016 at 10:22 PM, blackrider said:

Plus i guarantee that if these so called public tools were to be made then the market will get flooded with heat stones, and the same people will always try to hoard the tool every reset.

I doubt it.

----

Question: Are heat stones relatively easily accessible today?

If I hear not, then I suggest those who have the tools work hard to ensure they are relatively easy to attain if people want them if they want to be the only holders of heat solidifies.

If after a week I hear they are still not easily obtainable, and people want then, then I will make them more public. And after that week, the same. Until they are as accessible as Mur and I wanted them.

Edited by Chewett

Heat stones are available only as a finite product and for that you need to beg one of the 2 holders for some sort of a trade. 

I, personally, don't have much use of heat stones but I would want to use the tools for the skills they give. NONE of the 2 would lend the tools hence why I want some shared ones.

Edited by dst

im all for public solidifiers, there isnt too much reason not to have them as every other tool has a shared version, if someone really wants heat stones and cant get access to a shared tool, they can come to me or blackshade as they can now, so that wont be a problem, as for the market being flooded with heatstones, there is already more supply than there is demand, there is essentially no market for them in the first place. 

4 hours ago, dst said:

Heat stones are available only as a finite product and for that you need to beg one of the 2 holders for some sort of a trade. 

I, pwrsonally, don't have much use of heat stones but I would want to use the tools for the skills they give. NONE of the 2 would lend the tools hece why I want some shared ones.

Dst you are HIGHLY wrong. I have loan out my tool for others to use. Sometimes freely. I have a post where anyone can rent my solidifier and the TKs also get profits off it. Don't say people have to beg. NOBODY has had to beg me to make them heat stones and I have not refuse the right to ANYONE to be able to use my tool other than Aethon for abuseing my rules when using it. 

SO before you say none of the two would lend the our tools you better know the truth. And the truth is I have lent out my tool and I currently STILL DO. Get it right please. I feel slightly offended by you saying that. 

I started lending my tool because Syrian wouldn't. 

@ chewett 

If made public I would be open to me and Syrian having some sort of recall item that returns the solidifier to the owner. Then I will gladly lend my solidifier more often. 

Read what I wrote blackshade and don't try to twist my words! I said "would lend" meaning now, not that you haven't done so in the past. You made that stupid thread then something happened (cannot remember what to be honest and I am too lazy to check) and you stopped.

Don't get me wrong, it's your tool and you have the right to do anything you want with it but it's also my right to ask for a shared tool or another way of getting head stones without depending on begging from others.

And  why ask for recallers for your tools when we could have shared ones? The monopoly would still be the same and we would still need to "trade" with you or syrian.

16 hours ago, blackrider said:

If made public I would be open to me and Syrian having some sort of recall item that returns the solidifier to the owner. Then I will gladly lend my solidifier more often. 

there is no reason for this, and i wouldnt ask for it, a shared tool is a better solution overall, the fusioneers is no longer around and its been shown that its no longer a necessity, so why not make the tools more public?  even alliances like the woodcutters that are dedicated to a role involving certain tools, do so with shared tools and not private ones. making shared versions is a much more elegant solution than creating recallers for the private tools.