Protectorship Candidate #2 (Golemus)

Mallos

You are all losing the point: I didn't stop anyone from adepting/helping falronn.

I just pointed out that the reasons he's doing it are <you know the word from here>. Because I hate how he shows himself as a "benefactor" and how he says he wants the good of MD.

Also, I pointed out the issues: Sunfire stepped up just because Eagle Eye is inactive and it's good to have another choice of a protector (other than Syrian that is). And since MD cannot support more than 2 protectors, it's blatantly rude (remember falronn or should I quote it?) to do what falronn did.

Also just for voicing my opinion he went on a rampart and starting questioning MY ACTIVITY when all he did was....well..basically nothing for MD. Really? Pff..

I kudoed him  for trying to fool people in such a lovely manner.

@mallos/falronn/whatever your name is currently: why do I what?

Also, this...since..well...you know why :D

Quote from fang:

The Family isnt planning anything at the current moment. My only concern right now is to get my people into positions of power. As for the Fusioneers, Falroon leads us now, so my Family is here to do his bidding, whatever it may be.

I like Falronn more than mallos, offensive as I know that must be to mallos.  And  I believe Falronn would make a good protector.

Quote from fang:

So he doesn't have a cause to nullify himself for, so what?  That just makes him like putty in your hands, if he were more consistent.  Perfect protector material, by Nimrodel's reading...LOL

But seriously, where did fang come into this?  Thoughts bleeding between media doesn't work except in offtopic threads, which this isn't...

--

By the way, a very good initial post here.  If someone were to take up all the things in that first post, which wouldn't be hard at all with the state of the realm, I'd be very impressed.

I like Falronn more than mallos, offensive as I know that must be to mallos. And I believe Falronn would make a good protector.

So he doesn't have a cause to nullify himself for, so what? That just makes him like putty in your hands, if he were more consistent. Perfect protector material, by Nimrodel's reading...LOL

Umm no. I don't want fang to be involved with my heat. So falronn comes lower than syrian on my list. Way away from perfect for me.

Umm no. I don't want fang to be involved with my heat. So falronn comes lower than syrian on my list. Way away from perfect for me.

By the time it's getting to Fang, it's no longer your heat.  It's Falronn's.  And besides, in the long run, most of it isn't going to Fang...right?

I kudoed him  for trying to fool people in such a lovely manner.

@mallos/falronn/whatever your name is currently: why do I what?

Downranked because it should be obvious that mallos is asking why you waste energy on labelling mallos.

See, and we start the association game again... Ackshan, what was that you told me about... victims being victims?

Nimrodel raises her proud features and matches Azull's gaze, "A victim is a victim, irrespective of what they have done in the past or will do in the future." Nimrodel turns and leaves, stepping through Necrovion's gate and towards her homeland, her mind set on convincing those of her land, and hopefully others, that a change is needed throughout the realm.

Compactified and legibilicated

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

By the time it's getting to Fang, it's no longer your heat. It's Falronn's. And besides, in the long run, most of it isn't going to Fang...right?

Nimrodel raises her proud features and matches Azull's gaze, "A victim is a victim, irrespective of what they have done in the past or will do in the future." Nimrodel turns and leaves, stepping through Necrovion's gate and towards her homeland, her mind set on convincing those of her land, and hopefully others, that a change is needed throughout the realm.

Compactified and legibilicated

LOL. Those are innocence's words. I didnt write the AL. Epic example. Also that was concerned with MY motive. Giving heat to falronn so that he can claim it as his own and involve fang in whatever he plans to do is not even close to my motives. I repeat again, he is lower than syrian on my list. He maybe your superhero candidate for protectorship, that's your choice...

LOL. Those are innocence's words. I didnt write the AL. Epic example. Also that was concerned with MY motive. Giving heat to falronn so that he can claim it as his own and involve fang in whatever he plans to do is not even close to my motives. I repeat again, he is lower than syrian on my list. He maybe your superhero candidate for protectorship, that's your choice...

I don't know why he wanted me posting that, but it is indeed what came up in conversation.

Innocence seems pretty smart.  She wrote about the sort of attitude that governed actions that actually affected the realm from then to now -- a gradual separation of instrument from merit, a domination of grace over justice.  If that makes any sense at all.

Speaking from a strictly utilitarian perspective, we would want as many protectors as we can possibly get, right?  So why isn't there an influx of new alts into the realm that will in 100 days be able to adept more players?

Nobody said you had to adept Falronn Nimrodel. Nobody said you can't have your own opinion. But please don't make the same mistake so many before you have.

Thats why i asked you your reasons to let Fang into golemus instead of assuming things on hearsay. After witnessing him jumping from marind bell to east to marindbell to east to marindbell to necro to marindbell to golemus to marindbell and then back to golemus (did i get the order right?) i don't want to give him anymore chances when it is concerned with land loyalty. I forgive. I don't forget. The reason I said you were lower than syrian on my list is because Ackshan said you'd be the perfect protector according to my grading. I had to tell why I disagree.

• Root Admin

Speaking from a strictly utilitarian perspective, we would want as many protectors as we can possibly get, right?  So why isn't there an influx of new alts into the realm that will in 100 days be able to adept more players?

Because everyone knows that wouldnt work with the new WookieChecker on the adept/protector system.

• 2 years later...
On 12/12/2013 at 1:54 AM, dst said:

You are all losing the point: I didn't stop anyone from adepting/helping falronn.

I just pointed out that the reasons he's doing it are <you know the word from here>. Because I hate how he shows himself as a "benefactor" and how he says he wants the good of MD.

Also, I pointed out the issues: Sunfire stepped up just because Eagle Eye is inactive and it's good to have another choice of a protector (other than Syrian that is). And since MD cannot support more than 2 protectors, it's blatantly rude (remember falronn or should I quote it?) to do what falronn did.

Also just for voicing my opinion he went on a rampart and starting questioning MY ACTIVITY when all he did was....well..basically nothing for MD. Really? Pff..

To revive and old dead (and long since needing closure) topic I feel I must clarify my reasons as they are relevant to some of my actions nowadays. This blatant disregard for what someone has said in favor of someone else's words is what I think is killing the community within MD and has been for years now. We should strive to accept players as they are now not who they were and not who they want to be (as this is entirely up to them, not us, and can change at any moment). My reasons for wanting mp6 were exactly as I stated in the original post and I stand by these no matter who says what, I will work to better MD in -my own- way always.

On 12/10/2013 at 11:13 PM, dst said:

Oh...now I see your plan. You're a fusioneer but don't have enough heat (or brisk) to create  heat stones. And fang is not active enough to beg for heat from Syrian or others all the time. So now you found a way! Kudos to you!

For the record, I have an Illusion at my disposal that allows me to gather as much heat as I might need.

You make Fusioneering sound hard, yet at it's worst it's time consuming but fun.

jeebrus.....

there are loads of people who have the heat to make the stones. This is jturning into a joke. Mur should manages his people choices somewhat and everything would be fine. 

Once you make one heat stone you get 3 casts of heatspell that allows you to make 3 new stones, etc. So you don't need any briskness really. 

the alliance is pointless unless there is a plan to force a functional market in MD and if so then that needs much more than this alliance.

45 minutes ago, Miq said:

Once you make one heat stone you get 3 casts of heatspell that allows you to make 3 new stones, etc. So you don't need any briskness really.

Are you aware of how a solidifier works? Sure you make a heat stone and it gives you 3 casts, but it will take those three casts just to make another stone. So tell me Miq how are you making 3 new heat stones with only 3 heat casts. 

To make just 1 heat stone you need 12k heat, and 1 heat casts gives 4k heat.

The math doesnt add up. Do it again

You get a bit extra active heat when using the heat stone originally, but this doesn't add up into a whole new heat stone unless you use all 3 heat spell casts (making 3 extra heat stones with this extra heat is not possible), which is largely inefficient in a market-style scenario as you don't want to waste all of your memory stones just for timeless dust.

Edited by Mallos