Requesting gateway pebble

Fang Archbane

It's ok fang, you can say it's me that blocked you. Let me explain a few things to you.

First. I am not a Gateway Guardian.  I merely happened to be there and decide to help out for a while. 

Second. I blocked you because you make demands in a rude and hostile way. 

Third. It would be helpful if you tell your adepts to also ASK QUESTIONS IN MD CHAT instead of only discord or whatever other medium, when they get stuck.  
Edited by Azull

They got stuck, i asked you to help, you gave me a snark remark.

So youre not a Guardian? Then what are you doing on the Island?

Because if thats the case, ill simply send Miq for help, as hes logical.

You let your emotions get in the way, and that simply doesnt look good.

The person you asked me to help is not responding to chat or pm Fang. When they don't talk there is very little I can do. And just so you know, I went looking right after your pm. I'll stop here since even here you can't keep things civil.

You took about 7 minutes to find him, when you know where one Begins on the island.
Your reply to my PM was to the degree, you made it sound as if you werent looking. on purpose.
And do yourself a favor, put that cursed pride aside for all of 5 seconds, we might be able to make miracles.
That being a failed attempt, as i know it will be, remember you were the one to make me an enemy.
And again, youre letting your emotions get in the way.
Youre saying a little rough language breaks you?
That is beyond words Azull, as an Ex King i expected better from you.
Truly, i am disappointed, yet you made your bed, so lay in it.

If you are not a Guardian, then get off the Island, thats a place for Guardians, as i was told when i was kicked.
If you are a Guardian, then do your civic duty, and help those that i send your way.
If you cant do that because you either
1) Cant get along with me and im the main recruiter atm or
2) Cant take orders and requests from the public because, again, that damn pride of yours impedes you
Then my dear Ex King, and emphasis on Ex, you have picked the wrong "hobby", as youve made it quite clear

When you read the harshness of my words, remember i am a Mirror.
Evil for Evil.
Good for Good.
Balance for Neutrality.
You layed a deep seed, and now your reap what you sowed.
Enjoy what youve earned, as you definitely deserve it.

Lol fang you said you wanted to impress me or something now i understand that you meant in a negative way so hey you did it congrats

You should also remember that we got invited to the island, if you got kicked then maybe its not about people other than guardians on the island but rather just about you and your personality

About that mirror crap you keep vomiting

You cant act as a mirror you can merely try to imitate behaviour how you think it is, why? Because ones perception is always bound to ones point of view, its subjectively even if you try to be as objectively as you can

Furthermore you keep contradicting yourself from one topic to the next, write posts that are plain emotional defence and then try to end them with some sort of " oh but i know i'm better than you all only i know the truth" 

You act like a know it all teenager that thinks he figured out everything and is "sooo" superior to everyone else, but you dont know shit, misbehave and act like a sad cognitiv suboptimised insignificant sub species of a human being

Fang I try to be a friend so you need to listen and listen well,

Azull has been doing a great number of things with helping on the island, and take it how you'd like but he has done more for the island than you have. Azull may not consider himself a guardian but for right now he his technically filling the role right now. Azull was brought to the island for many good reasons. Magohi and klawdees was also brought to the island for reasons.

You need to understand me and azull have been helping mur so we may not be at the scene one of your friends are. Nor know their name. You also need to understand that if your players do not ask for help in game chat then we can not help them. They should not be limited to using discord to find out what to do. You need to have your players start talking in chat and asking questions there more often. Maybe they would learn what they are trying to learn then. 

12 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

And do yourself a favor, put that cursed pride aside for all of 5 seconds, we might be able to make miracles.
That being a failed attempt, as i know it will be, remember you were the one to make me an enemy.
And again, youre letting your emotions get in the way.
Youre saying a little rough language breaks you?
That is beyond words Azull, as an Ex King i expected better from you.
Truly, i am disappointed, yet you made your bed, so lay in it.

If it wasn't for his cursed pride some of these recent updates would likely not be out as he helped mur with a lot of them on his own. Rough language does not break azull, instead he won't deal with it and rather ignore as any player should. To be honest fang sometimes it seems you talk before you think. I feel yoh need to start thinking before you talk.

If you are not a Guardian, then get off the Island, thats a place for Guardians, as i was told when i was kicked.
If you are a Guardian, then do your civic duty, and help those that i send your way.
If you cant do that because you either
2) Cant take orders and requests from the public because, again, that damn pride of yours impedes you
Then my dear Ex King, and emphasis on Ex, you have picked the wrong "hobby", as youve made it quite clear

We get you are recruiting new players and I am sure many of use here in md appreciate it, however there is no need to brag. You need to understand your NOT THE ONLY ONE who is helping revive md. Stop acting like your doing it all. And again with the guardian stuff, azull is on the island because me and mur asked him and a few others to help. Azull was picked for very good reasons and he has proven more than his worth on the island even if he doesn't consider himself a guardian.

When you read the harshness of my words, remember i am a Mirror.
Evil for Evil.
Good for Good.
Balance for Neutrality.
You layed a deep seed, and now your reap what you sowed.
Enjoy what youve earned, as you definitely deserve it.

This , I don't know if I should even say what I feel on this but I will say this, it's bullsh&@. You know it.

And as to this sad excuse for a retort, i am saying that, because that is what happened.
Your brittle little feelings got hurt, ones i dont come close to caring for anymore.
You then called me an @$$hole, and proceeded to block me.
Apparantly, my words hurt you savagely.
I can now see how DST broke you so easily.
Kudos to her, in all honesty. 
Ill enjoy finishing what she started.

To me it seems you are the one getting your emotions in the way fang. You say you care one minute and the next it's different. You need to make up your mind and realize with things like this you are digging yourself a majorly deep hole. He likely called you an a@$hole due to how you were acting and how you responded to him. In doing so azull isn't going to waste his time, nor would I. That is likely why he blocked you.

And the dst thing, *shaking my head* you don't realize it fang but you seem to be becoming another dst, just a dumber version. You are digging your own hole, your own grave. You don't take advice, it seems to go in one ear and out the other. You react before you think every time and every time afterwards you don't like what someone has to say when they point out where you are wrong or if they don't like an idea. Each player has his or her own opinion. Respect that. 

You need to start thinking before you act and speak. You also need to re-read whatg you write before you post it likely. Also this 1k neg rep. I feel I agree with eon on that matter. Don't use the neg rep to try and look like you are not looking bad. Sure you want the highest neg rep, but you can do so while still doing good things and making good posts. Your killing your own good rep and killing yourself as a character. 

Wake the f^%$ up fang

Edit: also please know azull had shared your pm. Your words are very aggressive and demanding when you are in no position to do so. Just because you are helping bring in players does NOT MEAN YOU are in charge or able to make demands. I can honestly see why he blocked you. To be honest fang you have a lot of great potential and great ideas but your going in all the wrong ways to do any of it. Your the one making yourself look bad by the actions you are showing. 

Edited by Blackshade Rider

If anything, at the moment Azull embodies the spirit of MD better than you, Fang, in spite of your efforts to act as a guide and guardian of the young.

13 hours ago, Azull said:

The person you asked me to help is not responding to chat or pm Fang. When they don't talk there is very little I can do.

That's what MD is about. Being immersed into the world, not treating it as any other game where you can just quickly check the forums or summon a support team to fix things for you. They need to learn to put some soul in, put a part of themselves out there, even when dealing with requests for help.

On 12/19/2017 at 4:03 PM, MaGoHi said:

Lol fang you said you wanted to impress me or something now i understand that you meant in a negative way so hey you did it congrats

Im not trying to impress anyone. I said id do what had to be done, and im doing it. I did say i would try and earn your respect as a Leader, and while i will never stop trying to that end, that does not mean i am bound by trying to impress anyone. I am doing what i feel is required, i am staying true to myself, and not one other.

On 12/19/2017 at 4:03 PM, MaGoHi said:

" oh but i know i'm better than you all only i know the truth"

Thats an assumption, as ive never said that, dont put words in my mouth.

@Rider: your points are duly noted and you have given me much to think on. I do not see stating facts plainly as bragging, if others do, im sorry it has to be that way. As to what anyone outside my Inner Circle + The Mod & Creator think of me, i honestly could not care less. I dont have an image i need to uphold, im not in public service, and i get things done in my own way. If that is abrassive to anyone outside my circle, then i guess thats that. You, you i care about, so your words i will deeply consider as stated above. If you want to continue this talk, you know where to find me and how.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:06 PM, Aeoshattr said:

If anything, at the moment Azull embodies the spirit of MD better than you, Fang, in spite of your efforts to act as a guide and guardian of the young.

That's what MD is about. Being immersed into the world, not treating it as any other game where you can just quickly check the forums or summon a support team to fix things for you. They need to learn to put some soul in, put a part of themselves out there, even when dealing with requests for help.

Im not in a contest with anyone, and while i do actively try to work with the ways of MD laws, politics, etc, i am not bound by them (Save for the laws, i will not break any rules im well aware of). I have stated this before, and i will do so again. I have my own set of beliefs, which i will forever stick to, regardless of whether i walk it alone, or with a pack behind me. This is what i have become, after all the years of both love and hate from all angles. If you do not like what i have become, then realize i accepted my own half of personal blame long ago and decided to move forward regardless of the storm. What should be widely acknowledged in my eyes, but seems to have been forgotten, is how and why i came to be this way. Remember that, then attack the root, and maybe, just maybe, ill consider reverting back to the idiot dog that trusted too much and let everyone use him to their own means and ends.

• Root Admin
22 hours ago, Azull said:

Food for thought, you do that to Mur and me too.

EDIT: When I say "You" I mean Fang does this to me and Mur. Sorry Azull!

Edited by Chewett
Correct a thing which might not have been obvious.

On 12/18/2017 at 4:32 PM, Azull said:
It's ok fang, you can say it's me that blocked you. Let me explain a few things to you.

First. I am not a Gateway Guardian.  I merely happened to be there and decide to help out for a while. 

Third. It would be helpful if you tell your adepts to also ASK QUESTIONS IN MD CHAT instead of only discord or whatever other medium, when they get stuck.  

I have repeatedly asked them to talk to the people in chat in those scenes when they ask for help, but I will also attempt to answer questions when they are asked to me. Please try to be more gracious, even if Fang is being inept.

The newbie in question was stuck in a scene they should not have been able to get to yet, no way to exit and nothing to do. It is obvious we needed someone who can fix that to help them..

On 12/19/2017 at 6:42 AM, Fang Archbane said:

+ all that "I help MD because I am an altruist" which I will not waste time hunting in the sea of verbal di****  that flooded the forum.

To the above I have one comment: PICS! say more than 100 words. So...enjoy!

Buhuhu.JPG.e46e9cce657f81003efb7e7fdefcf66a.JPG

• Root Admin
21 hours ago, Chewett said:

Based on how you have reacted here. I am banning you from receiving a gateway pebble for the current future.

Since some people have asked me how to get the gateway items I will post it publicly. Its really easy and it applies to all roles, items, etc.

The rule of thumb is that if you are attempting to do the role, or similar roles successfully and have shown you are worthy of the items, you can get them.This might be us giving them or we might need a prod for you to say "I think it would be useful for me to have X item".

Fang has been doing some good work with inviting players but we haven't seen any action as to trying to help with the gateway combined with the less than professional responses here meaning that for now he wont be getting the items. That doesnt preclude him making amends and getting them later. We always give people chances.

A good example is Azull, he was working on the gateway helping out Miq. After we discussed what could aid him further he pointed out only having miq with the items was sometimes limiting. Therefore I suggested giving him the items which he also agreed to.

Cards on the table Chewett, i dont want any kind of role of any sort on the island whatsoever.

I wanted the Pebble so i could personally go and aid my Adepts if and when they asked.

I do not now, nor ever in the future will i want to rejoin that Island as a role.

Im only here for MagicDuels Revival, GG, and my Adepts, thats it.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:

Cards on the table Chewett, i dont want any kind of role of any sort on the island whatsoever.

I wanted the Pebble so i could personally go and aid my Adepts if and when they asked.

I do not now, nor ever in the future will i want to rejoin that Island as a role.

Im only here for MagicDuels Revival, GG, and my Adepts, thats it.

That’s fair then, since you don’t want a role on the island you wouldn’t be appalicable for the pebble then since it’s for gusrdians.

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

Since thats out of the way can i get de alted so i can get to my 5 pending trades and 3 pending adepts now?

A) this isn’t the right topic to ask and B) not right now as L is driving us to work and de alting requires a time intensive process with the tools and database I can’t do on my mobile. It’s likely to take an hour or two to look into the issue.

• Root Admin
15 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

Id ask on the right topic, but the right topic and the right pm dont seem to get approved or read.

I have approved all your posts and read them all each night unless I have missed one (which I can’t see any missed). All forum pms are read when they get mailed to me and dealt with as appropriate. Some things are more important than others.

Please do not take inaction for not reading them. If there are any legitimate things you think I have missed you are free to bump them but I have been spending a decent chunk of time devoted to reading and approving all your messages. Which like the content I had to review and deal with complaints ironically means I get less time to deal with the other things you are asking for.