September 4Sep 4 Author Root Admin comment_206542 6 hours ago, death ray said:May i propose CARD take a brief pause. To gather ourselves. Thing's are changing, a bit of testing and a proper well written document is needed. We need to do a little homework and build or intelligence. Also, I seen we have a tool at our disposal now.R&D Needs improvement.Send a PM to the team, start a vote! Report
September 10Sep 10 comment_206642 I hope I'm mistaken and my old eyes deceive me, but a fellow citizen depleting their own land? What is the realm coming to? Report
September 10Sep 10 Author Root Admin comment_206646 6 hours ago, Aelis said:I hope I'm mistaken and my old eyes deceive me, but a fellow citizen depleting their own land? What is the realm coming to?Alas Aksel is not on the forum to defend himself.I'm away so others feel free to update the totals as you seem fit.CARD is a collaborative effort, It should not be run by one person. Report
6 hours ago6 hr comment_206987 I assume CARD is truly dead? If so, surely a public statement rather than what we have seen is preferable...We have seen Nep deplete the land whilst selfishly trapping their own, but then that is expected - if you want to know why you never trust a forest dweller, just click here.But now, Fang, a member of the MR alliance, a proud Golemian citizen, is willfully depleting the very land they are sworn to protect.Both proud members of CARD, I had thought, co-operating with it as they were.What does CARD, @Miq, indeed even MRAlyon have to say about this shameless display and act of disregard to their land? Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by Ledah I messed up and did not include the resources in one pic. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_206989 Of course its over. It was all "roleplay" and not a way to target a specific individual. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_206990 2 hours ago, Ledah said:I assume CARD is truly dead? If so, surely a public statement rather than what we have seen is preferable...We have seen Nep deplete the land whilst selfishly trapping their own, but then that is expected - if you want to know why you never trust a forest dweller, just click here.But now, Fang, a member of the MR alliance, a proud Golemian citizen, is willfully depleting the very land they are sworn to protect.Both proud members of CARD, I had thought, co-operating with it as they were.What does CARD, @Miq, indeed even MRAlyon have to say about this shameless display and act of disregard to their land?I'm afraid you haven't read the storyline carefully enough. To be fair you need a pretty high IQ to understand Chewett's writing, with all the subtle hints and references scattered all across the chapters. It took me 8-9 readings from start to finish to finally grasp the whole picture. Report
3 hours ago3 hr comment_206991 Oh good, now nobody will complain when I deplete anymore (they have), and I assume the marks are generally worthless now (not sure here).I am glad to see that it seems most, if not all, of the CARD members weren't avoiding it (depleting) out of principle, and rather opportunity - which was rather my point originally, as otherwise people would have been depleting more severely, and earlier, but now they have the means to do so easily, they are. Report
2 hours ago2 hr comment_206993 43 minutes ago, Ledah said:Oh good, now nobody will complain when I deplete anymore (they have), and I assume the marks are generally worthless now (not sure here).I am glad to see that it seems most, if not all, of the CARD members weren't avoiding it (depleting) out of principle, and rather opportunity - which was rather my point originally, as otherwise people would have been depleting more severely, and earlier, but now they have the means to do so easily, they are.There's nothing easy about it, nuking the main wiiya spot took a 14-hour graveyard shift. Everything else is just a bonus with the common pickaxe you can get from GG.Why don't you trap your land's resources while we are at it? (Do you even have one nowadays? Or are you just traveling around entertaining people with your deep insights like some philosopher beggar-king?) Report
2 hours ago2 hr comment_206996 Woah, seems like my comments on depleting were not appreciated... congrats on completing your 14 hour shift though.I use the traps to mess with people as I find it, and their comments, amusing, which is the reason I do everything else in MD (yes, I am that much of a simple person). I don't currently care to be part of a land as I don't see the value in it, personally I think every alliance and citizenship should be put through a test, a festival of pain perhaps, to see if they are still relevant/needed. In truth, I can't think of any that are relevant or needed currently, except the Archivists. Although, on the topic of lands/alliances... I think I am on 3 invites so far at my last count. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.