Treasure Keepers - Awarding Service - Job Opening

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

I need some people that are very active on the forums. They will have first of all to become citizens of Tribunal Lands and that means i will have to see them as such. Thats why i will pick from those offering their service here in a very subjective and unrevealed way.

These people can join any of the existing alliances that receives them, if they receive them in their ranks. If they don't want to or can't, i can give them citizenship or even create a separate alliance for them (if i find enough)

Your task would be to manage my wealth. I am some times giving rewards on forums, or in game, not only to tribunal citizens but maybe sometimes to people you argue or disagree with. Or sometimes to quests you didn't got rewarded. I need you to be able to give the awards in my place and not let personal interests interfere with that. It will also require you to hunt down all my posts on forum, mood panel and announcements, so you will find the people that need to be rewarded as fast as possible and assign them the reward i named with highest priority.

Your advantages are obvious. you get a very interesting reputation a tag related to this role, if you don't have an other already, and you will share some of the surplus rewards on a regular basis. I might even happen that i have things from time to time that you will have to auction on the forum and exchange to a lower range of more prizes so you will have "change". My rewards are usualy only big, i don't bother to handle the small ones, but i oftenly need those. I can't always reward a drach or a fulltokend tainted you know :D

You will not be allowed to assume authority over others. Your loyalty and role is only to me, [b]IT IS NOT A MD OFFICIAL POSITION[/b]
I am posting this on tribunal forum because thats what it is , a land role goverened by its leader, me. You will only dispatch rewards or reward yourself on my command, the rewards i name or the situations i name. Other kings its their own business how they handle their lands.

Post playername, active days, current citizenship and current tag if any, and a short description of why i should pick you from all the rest.

CITIZENS OF OTHER LANDS READ THIS:
If you are selected, i will require a note from your king saying you are allowed to abandone your land for this one. WIthout an aproval from your current king i wont accept you. If you run away from your land for this, kings have at most a week to notify me and i WILL kick you out for it. I appreciate loyalty, both for me but also for others.

Seigheart: 147
Necrovion
Tag: Necrovion Rebel

I am a Necrovion Rebel, not because I agree with Pamplemousse and Rask concerning Jester, but because I am ready to uphold what I believe to be to be necessary. My track record isn't perfectly clean, there are a few spots, but I believe to have learned my lesson about certain things due to someones very good advice.

I do not hold a grudge against anyone(including dst) an I am constantly online. I also have other responsibilities which should show how dedicated I am to the game.

[b]Mur: selected, but on probation. i might have exonerated you from the last punishment, but you will have to do your sentance in my service if you want to join. this means you will have to behave exemplary..not to me, but in general. And being provoked won't be an excuse[/b]

Pipstickz, 789 active days, Tribunal (Seal of Six), Supporter tag

I believe you should pick me because:
A) I am already a citizen of the Tribunal
B) I check the forums every day, multiple times per day
C) I have a few standing grudges, but I have no problem paying people what they're owed
D) I'm a vet and well known by the community
E) To be quite frank, Ailith isn't active any more, and I'd enjoy having something to do rather than waiting for something that may not happen

[b]Mur: selected[/b]

Junior 681 Days No Citizenship Former Chief Advertiser

Retired chief of advertising and special communications. Enjoys his permanent vacation after a long career.

I would like to be assigned this position because i would like to get involved with MD again after my absence. Also as my description reads I was a former part of the MD Team in charge of the advertisement websites, therefore in situations where i had to interact with other humans i did well and i believe i can do this job just as well.

[b]Mur: Junior, you already have an established identity in MD. Its true you were inactive quite a long time, but if you want to become active again, i won't allow you to have a role that involves me again. Afterall MD is plenty of opportunities, not just Knaty and Mur.[/b]

As of late I have mainly been reading the forums and occasionally wandering around to see if anything new has materialized. With all of the active content I developed for MD no longer allowed that kind of took the wind out of my sails as it were.

Nonetheless, I would be interested in helping out.

I don't need the tag or any reward. I would just like to keep involved in what is happening in MD. Also it would be great to focus on positive things like giving out rewards. I am not all that interested in negative drama.

Player Name : Cutler
Citizenship : Underground
Tag: Puzzle Strategist

Any past issues I have had with RPCs would have no bearing on responsibilities related to this role. I would be fair and impartial and couldn't be bribed.

[b]Mur: cutler, you are already a legend with a well defined identity. This job involves things that would require changes i don't want to affect already established roles, otherwise you would be a valuable add, but sorry no[/b]

Cheers,

Cutler

Edited by Muratus del Mur

Ill apply for this.

Mr Mystery

AD: 324
Citizenship: None(Although marked as apprentice for the caretakers)
Tags: Supporter tag. (unless the criminal thing is also tag)

Why?
For one, i have a lot of freetime on the computer, and usually spend them doing nothing as of importance, so why not help MD or ot be more specific you a little(or a lot) :).

Edited by Mr Mystery

If this not interfere with my current alliance (Caratakers), I would like to Help :D

Player name: *BFH LIGHTHING*,
Citizenship: East Lands (Tribunals)
Tag: Live Help

Reasons for application:

I like the idea of quest and rewards. In my opinion quests make players to get interest in the game.
When they are rewarded, they feel that their work was worth, and that makes them work harder to get more rewards.
As LHO I have to be impartial, so impartiality wouldn't be a problem. I also check forums constantly, and researching
makes me learn, so as I help I acquire more knowledge and that is great :D Moreover, I feel
that this is a great opportunity to keep helping the game.

Thanks,

BFH

[b]Mur: there are already other things pending that involve you and an other ally, I suggest you wait for that, you deserve it better [/b]

Update: I am now a member of the Necrovion Sentinels and will be asking Jester's permission for this as soon as possible.

To be clear, I will be going back to the Seal of Six, but right now I have other business. I hope this does not affect my application.

Update on the update; Got Jester's permission, he's cool with it.

Edited by Pipstickz

• Root Admin

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1291422578' post='74287']
Pipstickz, 789 active days, Tribunal (Seal of Six), Supporter tag

I believe you should pick me because:
A) I am already a citizen of the Tribunal
B) I check the forums every day, multiple times per day
C) I have a few standing grudges, but I have no problem paying people what they're owed
D) I'm a vet and well known by the community
E) To be quite frank, Ailith isn't active any more, and I'd enjoy having something to do rather than waiting for something that may not happen
[/quote]

[b] selected, standby for details [/b]

Since the topic is not closed yet, I suppose you are still open for applicants?

Player Name : Udgard
AD/Age : 741 of 915
Citizenship : Loreroot (technically)
Tag: Golem Elementalist

Reasons to pick me:
A) I check forums daily at work, multiple times a day (my main distraction from work :D ), and depending on whether my boss is right beside me or not, I can access the game right away after I see an announcement on the forum.
B) I've been doing item management as part of my role, which includes giving item to people and managing my inventory. Being a treasurer for the Tribunals would quite fit my role.

As for Lands, I've spoken to Firsanthalas long ago that the Crafters are neutral and we had requested to be moved to a neutral land (the choice was MDA at that time), and we have his understanding. Though our request has not been carried out(probably forgotten or lost in the emails) -I haven't pressed on as it wasn't urgent- the Crafters are ready to move to a neutral land at anytime. Since the Tribunal is the counter balance to the 4 main lands, I think it would fit us well, in case you want to move the whole Guild there.
Edit:Application held back for a moment to clear things up with firs.

[b]Mur: denied anyway. You have already an established role. The neutrality was supposed to be while you were still respecting rules of LR. If i wanted you in a neutral land i could have placed you there in the first place. Look at Lair Keepers , they will follow same sort of neutrality while being bound to gg laws.[/b]

Edit edit: cleared up things with Firs, but since it's denied anyways, oh well I guess. Thanks for considering.

Edited by Udgard

Playername: methys
Active Days: 101
Citizenship: None

Reasons: I check the forums regularly, (however right now I'm on holidays and have limited access to the net but when I do I always log onto md and the forums) I also don't have any grudges in game and try to remain impartial (it would be against my chraracter to do otherwise as well) and I would love to take a more active part in the game, transporting rewards to players seems right my ally. I know I'm a relatively young player but i would really love to do this.

Thank you for considering my request

~methys

[quote]As for Lands, I've spoken to Firsanthalas long ago that the Crafters are neutral and we had requested to be moved to a neutral land (the choice was MDA at that time), and we have his understanding. Though our request has not been carried out(probably forgotten or lost in the emails) -I haven't pressed on as it wasn't urgent- the Crafters are ready to move to a neutral land at anytime. Since the Tribunal is the counter balance to the 4 main lands, I think it would fit us well, in case you want to move the whole Guild there. [/quote]

Sorry for off-topicness, but this was raised here.
This has not been forgotten. It was discussed with Mur and Crafters can't move to no-mans land. This comes from Mur himself, not me.
I informed Kragel of this ages ago. Twice actually, because he seemed to forget so I reminded him again in a conversation a few weeks back.
The request was and always has been to go to no-mans land. If the concern is purely neutrality, then you need to look at other guilds that are coming. They may be tied to lands, but will not be involved in wars etc. At least that is my understanding from the two created thus far.
Kragel informed me that he was in charge and has been back for a while now. I am starting to wonder now.

P.S.
Crafters are still Loreroot citizens, so you would actually require my permission to leave as Mur said.
I wouldn't obstruct you leaving yourself, but I feel I should point that fact out.

Edited by Firsanthalas

[quote name='Firsanthalas' timestamp='1291641799' post='74636']
Sorry for off-topicness, but this was raised here.
This has not been forgotten. It was discussed with Mur and Crafters can't move to no-mans land. This comes from Mur himself, not me.
I informed Kragel of this ages ago. Twice actually, because he seemed to forget so I reminded him again in a conversation a few weeks back.
The request was and always has been to go to no-mans land. If the concern is purely neutrality, then you need to look at other guilds that are coming. They may be tied to lands, but will not be involved in wars etc. At least that is my understanding from the two created thus far.
Kragel informed me that he was in charge and has been back for a while now. I am starting to wonder now.

P.S.
Crafters are still Loreroot citizens, so you would actually require my permission to leave as Mur said.
I wouldn't obstruct you leaving yourself, but I feel I should point that fact out.
[/quote]
Actually I was referring to our conversation when Kragel wasn't around (much) anymore, which was (IIRC) during the time when I took over the leadership of the Crafters. And that one was for going to MDA, since I had known that there can't be any NML alliance so I think MDA was my choice all along. TBH I haven't seen Kragel ever since his last return, nor has he ever contacted me again, so I'm assuming that he is MIA again.

As for permission, I was under the impression that we had the mutual understanding that the Crafters was going to move out from Loreroot from our last conversation, so I thought we had your permission all along. Nevertheless, since there seems to be a miscommunication here, I'll hold back my application until I've had the chance to talk to you again.

Edit: cleared things up, unhidden the application.

Edited by Udgard

• 3 weeks later...

Since only 2 people have been accepted, and one more application of unknown result, I assume there are still openings.

playername: apophys
active days: 527 (out of 924 total)
land: Necrovion
tag: (Jail)

Although my activity isn't stellar, I can easily be contacted during periods of inactivity via forum PM, which comes to my e-mail, which I regularly check.

I'm one of those people who quickly forgive; I don't hold grudges. There are no people whom I could name as my enemies.

I don't hold any position of importance in my land (so Jester will surely grant permission if I am selected) and have no current responsibilities in MD. My only current "role" is that of a passive observer.

I am a "reliable trader" and a "good guy"; just check my player log for these quotes.

But would you trust an ex-con to manage the wealth distribution system? xD

[b]Mur: before i consider your application pls check with jester if he is ok with it, don't simply assume.[/b]

Edited by Muratus del Mur

• 2 months later...

Windy
647 active days
Pub Owner
No land

Who better than I to take care of your treasure? Anyone who knows me can tell you that I covet treasure over everything else, even, dare I say it, The Wind & Rain Pub. I think I was a dragon in another life.

I need something to do, my story line has gone dry, other than The Sisterhood. I have always been loyal to you, Mur. It would be an honor to be your emmisary. I am trying to be more active than I used to be in the past. This position would give me purpose and it will breath life back into my Windyness.

I wait with baited breath, your verdict.

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

The following people were selected to be part of the treasure keepers:

Pipstickz
Mr Mystery
apophys
Windy
Seigheart

I will summon all of you to a meeting place inside Tribunal lands and tell you about everything. I will wait some time, days if needed, but those of you that wont be on eventually to participate at the meeting will be excluded from the list because if means you also wont have time to do the actual job.
I expect maybe 2 or 3 out of all 5 to remain treasure keepers after the test period..but of course if all of you show you can handle it, all remain.

Treasure keepers will be managed by Curiose, because thats what she did in her activity so far. After I will detail you how things work, she will be the one to manage and organize your activity. Each one will have its own purpose in this team, you will see what i mean at the meeting.
Some things i said in the initial post are no longer valid, but the changes are in your favor.

See you at the meeting.

• 11 months later...

If this is still open, I would also like to work for you Mur
I am renewed in this world after a lenghtly sleep. I have no friends, I have no enemies. I am without a homeland. By circumstance, I am completely neutral.

[color=#FF8C00]Innundo (ID:16594; Days:314) [/color]My active days are regrefully low compared to my age of 1400+. RL S*** happens :/
[color=#FF8C00]No Mans Land[/color]
[b][color="#ff6600"]SUPPORTER 308 [/color][/b]

So in short, if you can't use me here, I'll be your minion anywhere else I am needed.

~Innu

How unfortunate that the leader of the TKs doesn't even take the time to search his own threads, even when it only takes 10 seconds...

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11427-accepting-new-applicants/
This is the thread you need currently. The whole job description changed a little, so read from top ;)