Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Bug showing as if i were a new player?
please contact me :) Thank you for your work.
- different kinds of water
-
Final Torch Contest Idea
This is something that those working on rebuilding the TC should potentially consider.
-
Influence slider
If someone is interested in this, please present a balanced set of pro's and cons for the idea.
-
Access to restricted areas in wp shop
If people want access to specific locations for WP's they can send Mur and I a custom wish. I approve of the idea in principle, in practice you would need to discuss the requires for specific locations and get their approval.
-
Multiple WP for more difficult WP quests
Please do not give out multiple WP's. If you really feel there needs to be multiple given you can ask me but I will likely say no. Any multiple ones given out will be revoked.
-
Bug showing as if i were a new player?
>. On my way back i found a new player. I did some heat spells Casted heat spells?
-
Happy Birthday MaGoHi
Happy birthday mag :)
-
MD Birthday 2016
please dont link to the calender until I have announced it.
-
Happy Birthday Jubba and Amber!
Jubba is what I started calling him I believe. Hopefully you both enjoyed your birthdays :)
-
Replenish the herbs (Permanent Quest) 1WP for doing
Looks amazing, Good luck to your growing :D
-
Secret Santa - Rophsmas 2015
Please send me two comma separated lists to reset the codes
- item mix - Bottomless Toy Chest
-
Happy birthday Junior!
Happy birthday Junny :)
-
MD Credit symbol still a dollar
Mur did the image, He forgot the text below. I believe you havent reloaded the image from your cache. See:
-
MD Valentine's Day cards
these are so bad they are good. Cheered me up no end :)
-
Wanted: Twitter/Facebook Admins
I will contact both of you, Thank you for the offers.
-
MD Credit symbol still a dollar
Credit: 12$ Still appears to be dollars? Also: Role items shop: Free credits page: Also same page:
-
The Concierge - Vote
I assumed this was about your deputy as you said something about people ruining it and now no one gets the spell and you continuing the role?
-
Idle avy along with normal avy
One avatar per person keeps the cognitive load to a minimum, adding another will likely increase it sharply as well as increasing time to recognise. Simple example is forum avatars, people learn to not read the names but associate the picture to a name. It would be highly confusing if someone had the same forum avatar. I see many people commissioning a set of avatars for this feature or aeo's
-
The Concierge - Vote
He could act as your deputy yes :)
-
Idle avy along with normal avy
Would it be a little bit of a disjoint to have avatars which are different "people/things" when idling/normal? People associate people to avatars.
-
MD Credit symbol still a dollar
Contacted Mur who is handling this.
- item mix - Bottomless Toy Chest
-
Voting on current quests brings back new ones
This should be fixed