Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
WTS Creature with ID#848484 and sand
5 silver for knator
-
seeking old Avatar
It appears in the consficated section, Anyone have any memory of this avatar being removed?
-
The Concierge - Vote
Potentially, some people have come to me voicing concerns some people want the role for the spell. For starters the concierge will probably not be given the spell.
-
The Concierge - Vote
People change their votes to vote tactically and not truthfully The first new concierge would not be getting the spell which I believe is a great attractor for the role so please only put yourself forward If you want to do the job :)
-
Replenish the herbs (Permanent Quest) 1WP for doing
Edited post to include this, thanks :)
-
Replenish the herbs (Permanent Quest) 1WP for doing
Looks great! Remember to include something to prove it was taken for MD :)
-
Christmas points totals!
Christmas Points full results are as follows. All those in green qualify for the jail trip. If you wish to join our trip please post below. All those gaining one christmas point will be given the achievement for christmas 2015, Most of them have been given but some are being worked on by Jaden as the list I was given was slightly incorrect. Top 5 will be given choices about what they want in terms of rewards. Once first place is decided, second will be, etc etc etc. dst - 33 Aethon - 31 Aeoshattr - 26 Nimrodel - 22 Jubaris - 18 MRF - 14 Syrian - 12 Clock Master - 10 JadenDew - 9 Miq - 9 Lintara - 9 Zleiphneir - 9 Maebius - 8 AmberRune - 7 phantasm - 7 Eara Meraia - 6 Kyphis - 6 Burns - 5 Chewett - 5 Esmaralda - 5 Dark Demon - 5 Tissy - 5 MaGoHi - 4 Assira the Black - 3 Sunfire - 3 Ungod - 3 Eon - 2 Eagle Eye - 2 Morrighanna Amethyst - 2 Wideberth - 2 Ars Alchemy - 1 Change - 1 Death Ray - 1 Edgra - 1 Kiley - 1 lashtal - 1 tankfans - 1 The Adventurer - 1 Wittylewat - 1
-
Problem when removing tokens.
Moving to marked as done for now.
-
MB Access
Please send me an image of "Stairs to Champion's Challenge" via PM. All your keys look fine so I need to see what you can see :)
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
The winners have been decided by an independant third party, L! She has decided that: First place: Jaden [spoiler] [/spoiler] Second place: dst [spoiler] [/spoiler] Third place: Aeo [spoiler] [/spoiler] She also said that the premise of having a rather small letter was a really good so well done mag! [spoiler] [/spoiler] Thanks all for participating :)
-
Replenish the herbs (Permanent Quest) 1WP for doing
Please make something MD related in it next images :) Otherwise, Looks good!
-
Replenish the herbs (Permanent Quest) 1WP for doing
Harvesting over a period of time is fine. you dont need to include anything specific, just show its definately yours and planted for MD. Ritual can be ingame or out of game :)
-
WTS original artwork
>Preview of the item will be available after the release of the newspapers. Do you know when it is to be released?
-
The Concierge - Vote
Popular vote will not necessarily mean the person winning gets the role :) But it will mean we consider you first.
-
Hello folks - I guess I´m back
It would be good for those that don't remember you to say a little about yourself both in character and as a player :) Welcome back
-
Syntax Error and undefined stats
A very good reason to contact me :)
-
Second TC
I haven't had time to formalise the rules due to my business trip and the problems I was having before this. Sorry I will need to reschedule it I might be able to run it a couple days late however :) maybe starting on sunday
-
Syntax Error and undefined stats
Why contact me?
-
Secret Santa - Rophsmas 2015
If anyone wants the CTC or itc they sent to Rophs reset please send them to him stating so, in a week he can give me two comma separated lists
-
A little absent
I'm in Poland this week on a business trip but once I get back and recovered I should be able to do some more stuff again, my health is tentatively improving
-
Secret Santa - Rophsmas 2015
If it's not happening I can reset all the ctc's
-
A little absent
I am currently a little absent and am therefore not finding time to do much MD, kings have been informed what's up and i should be back in a couple weeks. Please talk to your leaders if you need guidance of an official nature Sorry all
-
Tribunal Rain
>If you ask me, yes, we should change the visibility but I am not in charge of taking such decisions... Change it please.
-
Image Storage Sites
Its how its always been. Anyway I agree that it auto downloading it annoying. I have removed that feature. Anything else you or others think should change? :)
-
Image Storage Sites
>Lately it MAKES you download the image (like Aeo says). From what I can see, its because people are uploading it for download and not to be displayed. Check the options for when you upload. >It generates a link which I have no idea how to post in order for the image to show and not to remain a link. I tried the forum's options but..BIG FAIL! I have uploaded this: It gives me this link to embed: http://storenow.net/download/3e193919756d1f6925479d517189cbc6/take_stored_creatures.png I then press the image button on the forum, and paste in the URL Tada? >3) It breaks a lot: I try a link now, it works. I give it to someone else and it happens that the link doesn't work anymore so I have to re-upload. You sure? It previously had bugs but I fixed them so... im not sure what you mean here