Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Christmas Card Exchange!
My christmas cards are going to be new years cards as I still havent written all of the (18!) and life conspired against me
-
Happy Birthday Fang Archbane
Indeed happy birthday :)
-
Delay to teply
Things are getting a little better, Thank you for your thoughts.
-
Delay to teply
Im back at home, I was actually sitting with L as she has some problems and we had to see a Dr pretty urgently. She is doing a little better and we have some medication to hopefully help but we will need to wait and see. I will try and reply to everything I didnt today, tomorrow, Sorry for the delays. Thank you for all your kind words. Again apologies for the delay.
-
Delay to teply
I know I have about 17 pms to reply to (and that's just today) but I'm sitting in urgent care at te moment and don't know when I will be able to reply to them Sorry
-
Fry your brain!
Oh yes, I forgot you are a newb. You mean a snowman :D
-
Fry your brain!
A what? Morph? Dont know what that is ;)
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
I have had two more entries! Both very awesome. If you dont think you will get the two points, you are free to enter before or after you get them :)
-
Away
Wish you and your family the best neno. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
We have our first entry! First place at the moment :P A reminder that drawings are helpful, and that you should remember that the tiny men cannot draw.. at all. I gave them a simple stick figure diagram of how NOT to steal presents and they have it up in one of their houses as high art. Consequently, any level of drawing is appreciated by them.
-
Christmas Riddles!
There will be rewards! To be discussed and released soon
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
As noted: >Letters will be judged in the new year, but obviously the helper elves will need to read them before they place the presents under the tree. Obviously minutes before christmas day would be a little late, submit your letters a day or two before christmas day to be sure they have received it :) Also note that, the more unique the request potentially the more time will be needed to set it up.
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
It looks like one of my drafts of this post removed that information! Send the images to me via forum pm, host them on storenow. 1 wishpoint has been added to first, second, and third place.
-
[Christmas Points] A letter to the helper elves
This year I have been talking with the helper elves about getting the tree put up in MD. They apparently require more coin this year and after a lot of discussions I have managed to get them to put up our tree again and, in addition, do a new job. They will put up the tree and also produce the presents. There is some concern that the presents they obtain are... "borrowed" so if anyone finds a present with a name that isnt their own, I might need to talk to them... Hopefully no person finds that they have lost some creature or other due to the elves "recycling". This year they have agreed to read your letters and try to make the presents under the tree a little more customised to the person. They will read your letters and if they deem your request is fair they will attempt to customise your reward. However they were quite specific in the way they wanted the request. They wanted you to physically write a letter to them saying why you are a good person and what you wish. These elves are quite vain so if you are going to write a letter, I suggest you praise them and their work over the years. They also noted that some of MD are good at drawing but they are not and would appreciate your depiction of them. The helper elves will only read these letters if you have been sufficiently christmassy, so require you have attained 2 christmas points before submitting it. You can submit them by uploading the images to storenow and sending them to me in a forum pm. The most amusing letters, or those that make the helper elves the happiest will receive some rewards: 1st - WP + 1 snowman 4 christmas points 2nd - WP + 2 gold, claw 3 token, 3 christmas points 3rd - WP + 1 gold, onyx fang token, 2 christmas points All other participants 1 christmas points Letters will be judged in the new year, but obviously the helper elves will need to read them before they place the presents under the tree. Edit: The peoples representative of the helper elves remind me that I am meant to call them tiny GG men. Please remember to use this term and not the phrase "elves" OOC Note: Im trying to get the code done for the custom presents, but if this doesnt happen I will be giving the custom rewards. Requests will be customised depending on your activity and a number of different things. More active = cooler present.
-
[Christmas Points] The Nightmare Before Murmas
>>4th place: 1 gold and 1 Christmas point Everyone participating gets 1 christmas point, not forth place :)
-
Influence slider
Do people see a reason why it shouldnt?
-
Discussion about what is Jail
Yes potentially. But I need to review it. Thanks for the list, please remember all that some of these announcements are old and therefore wrong.
-
Handy pockets
You replied to my pm already :p
-
December thoughts
>IMO, flags should be hidden to all other than admins. This is something I have had planned to do a while ago. I just hadnt got around to taking the "plunge"
-
Discussion about what is Jail
If you have any questions about the nature of Jail, feel free to ask them. The most recent announcement (https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/3739) brings into line what Mur and I have been working on with Jail, to MD officially. The most important part of this change is that Jail is not just a punishment.
-
Guerrilla Golemicarum has been taken over!
Also, I thank you all for giving me the time to properly formalize how Jail should be working. This announcement overrides a number of older ones and formalizes what Mur and I have been working towards for Jail. Although there are still some problems with Jail I have been working on trying to bring them into line (https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/3540), after the changes to the tags. Jail, like death should not be something entirely removing you from the game, it should be an event, something you can work with and roleplay. If we need to properly exclude someone from the game we have the Ban ability which is a last resort but Jail should be a mixture of punishment and character development. I will make a topic (see: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/16951-discussion-about-what-is-jail/ ) in case anyone is slightly confused by the announcement and wishes to ask questions.
-
Guerrilla Golemicarum has been taken over!
Those interested in this topic should read my latest announcement: https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/3739
- Debugging Your Code
-
Unable to Worship Syrian
I need to code a tool to tell me why it doesnt permit someone to worship them, its low priority but I am looking into it :)
-
Guerrilla Golemicarum has been taken over!
Something that I have apparently missed (but not in a PM to someone) is that "what happens to grido jailing Eon, what happens to the extended time, will you ip ban him?" The answer so that, is I am going to wait and see. I want to have a bit of thinking time to decide what I want to do with the excommunication tools and how they fit into todays MD. Hopefully I am going to see some people roleplaying some stuff ingame :) But I need some time to think. So this point I havent decided on, and yet may do something. If something happens, a new precedent or similar, I will announce it. Feel free to keep sending me questions. I will keep updating this topic.