Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Chewett
-
Why 15 silver?
Actually the value of 15 silver to one gold happened much much before notes were even a thing Mur. You set the note price based on the already agreed values.
-
Quest rewards - Shop items
If you were doing a quest, what type of rewards would you like that exist in the shop currently. e.g. I would like creature slots, etc... (if you like that idea, say it)
-
Total creature type counts - NUMBERS
There are 12 snowman varieties, so im not sure what you mean here Bug, not a real one.
-
To Pull CrazyMike out of Jail
>In an optimal way the jail system should be automated, as in the spell would set a certain amount of time for the ban and after the time is fulfilled user is returned to GoE. Did you read the reasons why we request a talk with the person we are freeing? I dont think these can be fulfilled by an automated system.
-
To Pull CrazyMike out of Jail
Stupid phone... The reason that we ask the jailed member to contact us is becuase then we can establish a dialogue with them and ensure that they understand why they were jailed and we can ensure it doesnt happen again. Crazymike only has to contact us, its a simple process.
-
Display issue on the bonus stats and land loyalty score
I dont really love anything
-
Option to hide / unhide creatures from sacrifice interface.
There are some plans for some of these things. "Favourite creatures" and a "saving of rare creature spirits"
-
To Pull CrazyMike out of Jail
He needs to email Mur and i. please tell him that
-
Display issue on the bonus stats and land loyalty score
Can I see the entire page please? Just seeing small fragments means I cant see how the page has "flowed" which is important, Thanks
-
Make your own LR Creature and Lore
Rewards havent been approved yet, I have suggested moving them already.
-
Heat Solidifier: All item IDs fusionable
Creation times of those items: 04/18/2016 @ 7:59pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:01pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:08pm (UTC) 04/18/2016 @ 8:14pm (UTC) Ann. 3983 - [2016-04-19 01:20:27 - Stage 13]
-
Heat Solidifier: All item IDs fusionable
This was fixed before you made your post in the latest wave of bugfixes.
-
Land Affiliation Bug
Fixed as per duplicate thread no one made: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/17309-empty-string-for-land-loyalty/#comment-173545
-
Empty string for Land Loyalty
pushed with the other changes, as I thought it was a lang issue.
-
Empty string for Land Loyalty
the lang isnt set but I thank you for your guess
-
Empty string for Land Loyalty
It is, there is another bug report,its on my list to look at as Mur didnt know how to fix it
-
[bug] Caught in limbo
> i might change this to convert alliance loyalty to land loyalty? Definitely not. There are lots of reasons not to do this, please dont.
-
[bug] Caught in limbo
The first bug, being ported to a bad scene was a mur typo which I fixed. The second, its up to you, did you code it to reduce loyalty?
-
Happy B-day Sunfire!
Happy birthday sunfire
-
Pure Gold, Uncut Diamonds and Lonsdaleite Shards
Part of my degree was specialism in Computational Finance including statistical, financial and economy modelling. Sounds like I might know a thing or two, I will email you. I feel the important thing for this is to let it establish its own worth then that can be backed up at a later date. Say people start buying diamonds for 2 silver each one because they can craft them into something and sell it for 4 silver. Once this becomes a standard (similar to how water and memory stones have become a vaguely standard price) you can make it a standard enforced via other means.
-
Happy Birthday Rophs
Happy birthday oh annoying one
-
Birthday Plushie Shape
Democracy is overrated, I will pick the plushie myself "soon"
-
Birthday Plushie Shape
In a tradition I started last year (with some suggestions from syrian) we will be holding the plushie contest again. Please suggest a "shape" for the plushie this year, last year it was an aramor. use the rep system to vote, then I will open a poll.
-
Forum Bug - Short New Reply Interval
IPS Request ID 947718 Waiting for a reply from them
-
Land Affiliation Bug
Im not sure thats how it works. Unless I have missed something forcing you to stay in the land? Have you been invited in, or made a citizen of another land and it didnt work?